what Final Fantasy would be cool to make a movie of?

i think ff7 would make a great movie! FF7 ROCKS!!!

kool think i’m gona put a poll up bout this:moogle:
I cant wait to read the rest of heritadge!!!

Originally posted by Lady Shadowz
And finding real life versions of Vincent, Sephiroth and Cloud would CERTAINLY cheer me up! :slight_smile:

THAT, right there, is the problem :stuck_out_tongue: The characters make Final Fantasy - trying to find people to accurately portray them and resemble them will only ever disappoint :frowning:

Well I dont know how happy we’d be with them as Sephiroth would want to save the world, and we’d lose the other two at the same time who would both leave and go on a quest to stop him:noway:

I like the mini-series idea, the best FF game for it would probably be 4.

A good RPG in general for a movie: Chrono Trigger

If I saw a well-done Chrono Trigger movie, it would make my year. I’m not sure if there’s anyone who could pull it off anymore. There’s so much meaning in that game. It would take at least as much effort as Lord of the Rings.

Xwing1056

Yea It must have been hard filming 3 movies at the same time.
It would be a 5 hour movie and the scripts would be choped to pieces so a mini series would be best :slight_smile:

In all honestly, none of them, they just wouldn’t make good movies due to time constraint, and frankly, most of the plots, while interesting, are pretty generic.

The main problem I’d have with a movie of an FF game would, as people have said, be the disappointment of actors not portraying characters correctly, or not really looking like them. Maybe it just should be animated? Still, voicing ones from any games earlier than 10 could prove a disappointment anyways.

I honestly don’t think I’ll ever hear the words “well-made” and “chrono trigger movie” in the same sentance ever again.

In terms of story, all of them would make very stunning and entertaining movies.

Althoguh like Lady Shadowz and LunarCry said, it would be a difficult task to find actors who could accurately show the characters off in the amount of details, that we’re all used to.

On that note, who do you think would be the best actors/actresses to play the parts, from one of the games?

Well, games like FFX…they’d hafta be played by their voice actors I s’pose…but what if they look nothing like 'em?!

BTW, is it true that Matt McKenzie (voice of Auron) actually looks like him? If anyone knows…

Lady I found out that he also did the voice of Major Eliot, from ‘Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within’ and Borgoff, from ‘Vampire Hunter D- Bloodlust’. How cool is that!

Although I could not actually find I picture of him to see what he looks like, which is really weird!:eek:

Actually, a Chrono Trigger movie/miniseries might work if Akira Toriyama (character designer n whatnot) worked on it.

If any of them were made into a feature, it would need to be animated… live-action just doesn’t work for these kinds of movies. Voices wouldn’t really matter, as long as the characters sound ok with the voices they’re given.

I wanna play Celes!! :smiley:

I could definitely do a Terra, I can do the whole “troubled, confused, out-of-place woman” bit no sweat! :smiley:

Now, what would happen if Celes played Celes? ponders the disaster that would ensue

I reckon Malcolm McDowell would make a good Sephiroth… definitely great for the voice, imagine his character from Star Trek Generations and then imagine him saying the line “but they… those ignorant fools… are tak,ing the planet away from mother…”

:o :o :o

Gary Oldman as Kefka maybe? I dunno, this is one hell of a can of beans you’ve opened here :wink:

Neb: Y’mean that freaky bad guy? Well, dramatically, yeah, but he’s not bishy enough…

And he’s like 30 years too old. 8p

Which is why I said (or at least, tried to imply) voice only… :hmm:

The problem most of the time is that the characters are like, 20 years old so finding talented 20 year-old actors who can fit the roles is going to be a challange and a half :S