What are you afraid of?

It stuck it’s tongue to your pole?

…Sorry.

Frogs used to scare me when I was a akid, with that noise they make and the expanding-throats thing.:too bad;

Heights, but only where I’m not supported in any way, or have a lot of open space around me to emphasise the distance . . .

I’m also terrified of crane flies. So the little bastards don’t sting or anything . . . they still scare the living daylights out of me.

Knives, when they are held by others and the blade is showing… I wonder what surpressed childhood trauma caused that.

And, I am scared of failing.

Baby snakes are still snakes, I’m not sure I’d want to get near them anyway. I do find em beautiful but…<_<

I also have a thing against hairy spiders, but it’s more disgust than fear, and I don’t fear heights, I just loathe them.

What’s really scary, to me, is the thought that after I die, my consciousness will just stop. Seriously. It’s horrifying to me to think that there is nothing after death. You’re all alive one minute then nothing. That’s why religion is so comforting. At least to me.

I have a fear of heights, claustrphobia, dark places, and my brother trying tokeep me twenty miles away (The other side of the house is not twenty miles.)

I’m afraid of spiders that chase me across my bed (it has happened before >_<) clowns, swimming in large unknown bodies of water, like a pond or a lake for the first time, elevators, and dying. Not actual death, just that transition…and having to live life without my husband.

Dogs and fireworks.

I seem like like what most others are afraid of. Spiders are cute.

Rejection, loneliness, and anything parasitic.

Also, I always get edgy when I take out the trash at night at my parents’ house. I kinda have a fear of wild animals, I guess… there are mountain lions in the area.

I’m afraid of clowns, heights and anything with Lactose in it.

Originally posted by demigod
What’s really scary, to me, is the thought that after I die, my consciousness will just stop. Seriously. It’s horrifying to me to think that there is nothing after death. You’re all alive one minute then nothing. That’s why religion is so comforting. At least to me.

Hey, it’s oblivion, you can’t care because you don’t exist anymore, better that than eternal torment if such a thing does exist. 'Sides, why would you want to be anything after death? You’re dead either way.

Being alone in general with nothing to do. As in, having nothing to distract me from panic… And knowing it! >.<;

Panic due to an accident is also a very dramatic scene to see. My face goes all pale, I once freaked out when I looked at myself in mirror… I was all white and sweat was pouring down my forehead after I … caused some minor accidents…

Well, sure I can’t care about oblivion when I’m non-existant, but I care now. At least it’s a change of pace from being afraid of spiders and clowns and heights. Not that those aren’t things to be afraid of, but I’ve got my own nightmares to deal with.

No offence, actually… offence, you guys are afraid of reaaalllly stupid things.

Originally posted by Charlemagne
No offence, actually… offence, you guys are afraid of reaaalllly stupid things.

You’re so right…

AAIIIIIIIIIIEEE! Stupid Things! Get 'em away! AHHH! hides under the covers

I’m not scared of too many things… However, I think I have some sort of paranoia problem, because I seem to get worried about things for no reason at all, and I get scared sometimes… and this is really random, it’s been occuring recently too.

I was afraid of dogs, and just as I was getting over that fear, I got bitten by one, so on that one I’m back at square one. Spiders don’t freak me out, they just give me the creeps. My brother and my dad once I start dating. However the most irrational things I’m afraid of are vampires, I haven’t played Castlevania games because of it. I have a paranoia, but that is perfectly rational because of my dad. I am also afraid that I’ll never see my best friend again.

I’m afraid of spiders, once there was a nest of them in my wall and they started crawling on me in my sleep, and I woke to them all over me. shivers And being betrayed by someone I love or trust, and… hurting someone I love unentionally.

What am I afraid of…? Well, let me think about that… uh, do reruns of the brady bunch count?

:hahaha; Absolutely, Reno!

Spiders. shivers and twitches Enough said.