Vote Kefka! GameFAQs Character Battle

:mwahaha:

Kefka is currently facing Pac Man in a heatedly close match in the GameFAQs Character Battle (www.gamefaqs.com). Kefka has a tenuous lead as of now, but Pac Man seems to be rapidly gaining. Cast your vote, tell your friends, and pledge your support for everyone’s favorite evil clown! Voting ends 1:00 AM EST, so hurry!

:mwahaha:

Umm, yeah, we really don’t give a damn. If we want to vote, we know how. We don’t need to be told.

Dude, it’s no where near close. Kefka’s going to dominate, even though I did vote for Pac-Man.

:mwahaha: : WHAT!

Dude, it’s about 1000 off. And the other half of the people who vote around 5 ‘o’ clock (The other half being the ones who vote around 12 ‘o’ clock at night) still haven’t voted.

I wait untill midnight and hope to get the first vote. :stuck_out_tongue:

I voted for Pacman as well. And I need/want him to win anyway.

St.Ajora

I voted for Kefka, despite the fact that he is the most overrataed FF villain of all time. And Val, why so hostile?

And Sephiroth isn’t?

I’d have to say Sephiroth is much more over-rated.

Kefka won by a hair, w00t!

Originally posted by Jenova’s Witness
I voted for Kefka, despite the fact that he is the most overrataed FF villain of all time. And Val, why so hostile?

I just hate when people tell me to vote for something specifically.

And you wouldn’t want to mess with her. Even if she doesn’t bite. She has better ways. (And Val, is it my crap computer, or is sprite not showing?)

The Orakian Hideout isn’t up yet, and that’s where my sprites are. Once it’s up, they’ll come back.

Hmmm… I keep getting this message…
“A vote from this IP address has already been submitted. For information on how to avoid this, click here”
The weird thing is, I’ve got a cable modem and nobody else around here goes to that site except to look for walkthroughs.
EDIT: Now this is just stupid! Why the heck can’t I activate the account through a hotmail or yahoo address?!

Originally posted by DanteFury
And you wouldn’t want to mess with her. Even if she doesn’t bite. She has better ways. (And Val, is it my crap computer, or is sprite not showing?)

You don’t know how right you are :mwahaha: .

Well, to be honest, I DO bite. But I do it in a teasing way, before I snap your neck in three and throw the corpse to some desperate necrophiles.

Originally posted by SweetCookiePie
And Sephiroth isn’t?

No, Sephiroth isn’t. Sephiroth had a reason to be a bad guy. Kefka was all like “Uwe he he he! Take over the world for no reason at all”.

Kefka was INSANE, that’s reason enough :wink:

Besides, just because he has a reason to be evil doens’t mena he’s not overrated :wink:

What? Him being insane isn’t reason enough in an RPG. It has no depth.

Sephiroth had depth. How is he overrated?

Because everyone loves him to damn much. I think he’s an awesome, wonderful enemy, he’s just not as great as people seem to think he is.