Video Game Girls to pose in the nude!

With what? Folgers?

… May Weiila blueball you until the day you die, Spazzy.

Ah, don’t worry, 984. NO ONE will notice if you replace him with Folgers. :3

What was that about?

Its too bad playboy couldnt get attractive videogame femmes to be in the magazine. Instead they get people like Melinna?! WTF? Have you seen that bitches face out of the mask? If they wanted the attractive one, it’d be Katana, not this razor mouthed psycho bitch.

And the rest of them (besides steriotypical badgirl from Bloodrayne and that sellout whore Nina) are just a bunch of faceless no-bodys from videogames that are gonna flop (except leisure suit larry, cause those game kick balls)

What ever, my Local Games shop should be stocking that Copy of Playboy… just becouse it also a newsagents.

Only 2, I reconised. Playboy must haven’t got the games idea yet, they haven’t got an RPG character in. Yuna on the Other hand would make me do a Brohter. Pick up mage “Oh! I see Yuna!!! More, More!”

Big Nutter
Note to self: Buy Bloodraine

What is the world coming to these days? When people have to go out and buy Playboy to see game charaters nude, when they have been appearing nude on the internet for years.

Oh well, live and learn, I guess.

Note to You. Why cant you type in english? Also, please stop with the:

Big Nutter
Stupid shit right here.

I even said please.

Seconds what dt is saying

lolz, I thirds, but still we’ll get another thread that demands we not say anything mean to him so I’ll bow out before getting my hand smacked.

Meh. I can believe they’d do this, but I think it’s complete bullshit. You could find it on-line for free to start, and it’s not like it’d be any different from any other issue.

Yes, we’re not allowed to say a particular thing anymore. Even though various other people insult the entire board on a regular basis.

When I first saw this thread, I thought about buying that issue. But after seeing the list of who/what’s appearing in it, I decided it would be both better and cheaper to stick to my own sources.