Use the foHOLYSHITIMONFUCKINGFIRE

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/beds/bucks/herts/4575291.stm

see this is why people laugh at star wars fans.

:moogle: so sad so very very sad… and dumb.

They cuoldn’t have used flashlights instead? Idiots.

See? This is why only Jedi can make the Light Sabres.

That’s so fucking awesome. I love it when stupid people get hurt.

Why do these people exist?

Obviously to entertain me.

Further reason why we need some realistic-looking toy lightsabers. Not like those cheap ones that are so obviously fake YET COST $100 ARGH!!

Here’s hoping they seriously burnt their genitals.

Did you hear about that guy in Springfield who dressed up like Darth Vader and robbed a cinema during the SW movie? lol.

And I thought I do stupid things with fire…

Be glad they aren’t real Jedies: had they been the Dark Side would’ve won without even trying. Be sad that they’re fellow human beings.

Did you hear about that guy in Springfield who dressed up like Darth Vader and robbed a cinema during the SW movie? lol.

Did he tell the clerk that he was his father?

I thought that Jedi was uncountable.

NOOOO

That’s some Darwin Award material right there.

Damn, I was about to make a thread on that. Good thing I checked this one first.
Insert Dark Side joke here.

So like, we’re gonna get a link to that video, right?

Dumbasses. :noway:

God damn hospitals always interfering with natural selection… those fuckers were destined to DIE because they did stupid shit. But like out “wonderful” culture, they get to live a little longer… damn damn damn

Why don’ t you make one? It would be fun and talking about that in this thread would be off-topic…
And yes, VIDEO HIGHLY WANTED!!! lol.

:mwahaha: -Good, Lord Vader, you brought money to the Dark Side! Hurrah for the Empire!

Impressive. A sword fight using 2 long molotov cocktail-like tubes. God this is funny.