Unveiling of the Guardian

haha

Its so terrible to be living in America where we have all the food and luxury we could possibly want. Damnit, why can’t I live in Somalia or something? :frowning:

But seriously, I don’t like the state of this nation any more than you do (I possibly dislike it even more), but I would be hard pressed to feel sorry for someone that lived in a place where your very freedom of expression of your dissatisfaction of this country does not get you imprisoned or worse.

Welcome. The people here are not insane. They all have the patience to actually sit down and post on a messageboard, so any evidence you see of “craziness” is a complete and total fabrication. In fact, if you want, you can have some of the most downright lucid discussions to be found right here on the forum. Just think about what you post before you post it, and don’t get your knickers in a knot if someone disagrees.

<small>For any and all who are wondering, I did write this post just so I could use that “knickers in a knot” expression. Ah, anachronism feels so warm and pleasant…</small>

This shit made me laugh.

Yeah, welcome and stuff. Try not to trip over all the angst lying around.

EDIT:

Who’s got a ten foot head?

So I am not allowed to have opinions anymore?

Welcome Guardian. Try to have fun and not take things to seriously. Don’t tick people off. Normally I’d give you a moogle, but I’m particularly lazy today. Anyway, hello.

A. I am not emo, just mature.
B. Thanks for all the welcomes.
C. Whether people like it or not, I am serious.
D. See B.

~ Guardian:enguard:

Hey, yeah post all the opinions you want, just make sure they are about Bush sucking, or Windows being lame.

I look foreword to your future postings “The Guardian”. Your stoic demeanor and dedication to your loved one will be welcome at the RPG classics forums.

For some reason, nothing this true has been said here before.

It seems as if such dedication is rare lately.
As is the morality of 90% of Earth.

What the hell are you talking about?

This seemed appropriate

I would say it was more like 75%…

You know 68% of all statistics are made up.

Well, that said it my dedication to my love was welcome.
I asid susch dedication is rare.
the little bit of morality I just threw in for kicks.

I agree Guardian people are not as loyal as they once were. If there were more people out there as dedicated to their loved ones as you, we would live in a wonderful utopia free of crime and overpriced goods and services. If it were up to me that 90% of earth would be destroyed by a divine fireball tossed by the Gods themselves.

If it were up to me that 90% of earth would be destroyed by a divine fireball tossed by the Gods themselves.

I actually believe that seriously…

As a note, you don’t have to put “~ Guardian:enguard:” after each post, just put it in your sig. That’s what your sig is for afterall.

Who cares?

Somehow this thread gained 10 posts in like 5 minutes.

I know i d not have to do that.
It is just force of habit.
If you mean the Cecil Smile, this can be helped if you add a Kain Smile.