Uh... Hello...?

Welcome to the Rhetorical office of rhetorical

Office? You call THIS an office?

Sadly enough, this isnt the fastest a new person has gone from non-annoying to irritating me like broken glass in my boots.

Well, la-de freakin’ da.
Horray for me!
I’m annoying as hell, I must say that.

BAHA, understatement of the moment.

Precisely.
:spam:

Penis.

Welcome to the rpgc dot com, enjoy your stay while it lasts.

I’m gonna steal your girlfriend Steve :stuck_out_tongue:

This is the thread where all of the new people congregate and welcome the new people as if they’re not new.

Oooo, rough.

I only count 2 new people not counting the really new kid in this thread. And since I know there are more new people than that, EVA IS WRONG :stuck_out_tongue:

Hi. You don’t annoy me as much as kiro. Nice to meet you.

I meant all as in three. So there! :booster:

I don’t recall him welcoming himself.

Let’s say I consider anyone under 200 posts as new. 200 was always my cut off. And then I actually start taking notice of who is becoming regular and who isn’t.

But don’t worry Dave, you’re a mere 6 posts away from this fabulous recognition!

Hold on, let me spam real quick…

=P

Fucking cheater :stuck_out_tongue:

Cheaters never prosper…unless there a drug lord and have lots of money.

Ahkyka: “Ciban Roban Ketto Famlusa Drnayt” Suta!! HUF!!! Re, E’s Big Nutter yht E’ja zicd aydah 3.7755 Kg uv Cranpand Masuhc!! FAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!

(Translation from Al-Bhed: “Engage: “Super Hyper Giddy Welcome Thread” Mode!! NOW!!! Hi, I’m Big Nutter and I’ve just eaten 3.7755Kg of Sherbert Lemons!! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!”)

What! Hi, I like to be called Dark Angel or Darkie. It would appear that Nutter is non-control method. I applogise for My English. Would you like a Prade in your Honour?

Don’t Worry Darkie. I’m her partner, The one and only WindyTWIT. I would ask you to pull my finger, but I’m out of gas. Let’s Poke 2k instead!!

Butter’d Spite Cerw!?
… Those are mine to touch!! Oh Wa… Oshii–!! Madness again! I hate you two! Hello I’m 2k, and I am Contactually Bound to ask you “What would you like to do Today?”