Transrealm

AH, the compass points. Deceptively simple, they are. A great fic Zhou, keep on truckin’:cool:

YAY!!!I’M LEADER!!!

Sorry…you really covered my emotional stance in a nutshell. And uh, I knew that was the wrong way…

Please let me join, Zhou! PLEASE!!

Kitty is a fun-loving half-cat, half-girl who has the tail and ears of a cat. She is able to eject calws from her gloves when irritated.

Wow, that’s good, again.

What they said.

Firefirefirefirefirefirefirefirefirefirefirefire…

Very nicely well done :slight_smile:

Am I gonna have to put you out again? :hahaha;

Can’t wait to see what happens. :slight_smile:

I can only hope poor Zhou is wearing a flame-retardant suit or is made out of asbestos or something. 8)

Or, of course, we could not set him on fire!

TRANSREALM: PART 2-2
The Journey

“Are we there yet?”

“Aren’t you the leader?”

“I guess so…”

The trip southward had been a bit of a boring one, as anyone reading this can see.

“We’re almost there…I think,” Zhou said.

“You think?” Chrissy asked.

“I also heard some more people from other realms are trapped in that village, as well,” GG said.

“Alright…does anyone know what this village is called?” Sapphire asked.

Silence.

“I guess not,” Angel said, as she kept walking and acting like any normal leader would.

“Wait, there’s someone ahead…” Zhou said, as a catgirl could be seen in the distance. She walked up to the five and introduced herself.

“Hi, I’m Kitty Cat Gal!” she said.

I repeat my previous statements of praise.

Isn’t it the leader’s job to know the name of towns?

Not bad so far, but I am curious… you going to introduce a new person each chapter, or will there be delays between them… because it seems like companions are popping up rather quickly.

Nobody touch those matches.

A slow pace, but still a cool fic. It’ll be good when everyone is finally introduced and it can get to it.:cool: Nice going Zhou, waiting for more.

Well, due to school, schoolwork, and other things I do in my spare time, the most I can do is one update a day…

I try for at least two a day on weekends, though.

S’OK. School happens like that.:thud: We’re patient folks here.

Take all the time you need. You can’t rush genius, right? 8)

Originally posted by Pierson
Or, of course, we could not set him on fire!

O_O

BLASPHEMER! sets Pierson on fire

Originally posted by GG Crono 4
[b]O_O

BLASPHEMER! sets Pierson on fire [/b]

Tries to put Pierson out with the mallet I knew I should have installed the fire extinguisher.

TRANSREALM: PART 2-3
Yet Another New Face

The group finally reached the village after Kitty’s greeting.

Someone came up to them and said, “So, you need a Warp Gem?”

“Yeah…but who are you?” Zhou asked.

“My name is d Galloway,” the stranger said. “I’ll give you this one. You can all get back to your own realms now…” he said as he handed the gem over.

Zhou immediatly broke it on the ground, forming a large vortex that…sucked everyone in right away.

Zhou awoke to find GG beside him, but nobody else. “Heh…where are the others?” he asked.

A nearby sign said, “Welcome to Pararakelse Island.”

“What the hell kinda name is that?” Zhou asked himself.

Sapphire and Chrissy awoke beside each other. This place seemed familiar to Sapphire…

“Wait, we’re back in Aetheria!” she said.

Angel and Kitty found themselves in a darkened cave. They didn’t know where they were at all.

“This is scary…I don’t know if I want to go on…” Angel said.

Yay! I was in there, even though it was only a cameo! Cameos are good!