Transrealm

Well, here it is…

TRANSREALM: PART 1-1
Another Normal Day

The birds were singing, the air was fresh, all was peaceful…everyone in the realm of Aetheria thought it as another normal day…

Well, all but one.

Zhou Yu had become accustomed to things going wrong on a constant basis. In fact, he found it quite unusual that nothing had happened today, even though it was late afternoon. “This isn’t right,” he said to himself. “No dragon attacks, no dark forces, no horrible mutations…”

The man was obviously bored.

He just sat in a field and wondered why everything had gone as it was supposed to. He sat there until nightfall…

“Maybe…this was just a normal day. Nothing was out of place at all. It just might stay this way from now on…”

As if in response, a portal suddenly opened in front of him. Zhou watched as it spat out someone he had never seen before.

She looked about 17, had green hair, and carried a mallet in one hand. “Who are you?” Zhou asked her.

“My name is Sapphire Falcon,” the girl replied. “Where am I?”

Truly another normal day…

Heh…cool as heaven rather than hell…heh…:hahaha;

Anyways, I LOVE the writing! You really are good at it! Is this a Fanfiction, or just a little piece 'o writing? If it is, I’ve never heard of the RPG…can you tell me what it is? I’M LOOOOST! :eek:

:kissy: Do I look like an angel to you?:kissy:

p:unch:: I’m a lover…AND a fighter!p:unch::

If you are letting people here be a part of this Fanfiction…can I puh-lease be in it?? Puh-lease??:moogle:

:kissy: Do I look like an angel to you?:kissy:

There’s another thread about this where you can post bios.

And BTW, Zhou, I damn well better be in this, or else… flips on a zippo

Mwee hee hee. :mwahaha:

You need petrol for that to work properly.

Let me go find some.

Don’t worry, everyone who wanted to be in it will get thrown in sooner or later…

And this isn’t based on a game, this is a (somewhat) original work…

You mean like Naar Saga?

In a way, yes. But this’ll still be quite different…

And I’ll have the next part up hopefully later this morning(as it is morning here =P).

Nice job. Keep it up.

Originally posted by Lord Zhou Yu
[b]In a way, yes. But this’ll still be quite different…

And I’ll have the next part up hopefully later this morning(as it is morning here =P). [/b]

Ah, the joy of timezones…:noway:

I look forward to reading it, Zhou. It shows promise.

TRANSREALM: PART 1-2
Introductions

“You’re in Aetheria,” Zhou said.

“Aetheria…” Sapphire Falcon repeated. “How did I get here?”

“Through a transdimentional warp. They’re pretty common in some places, but in this realm, they’re not an everyday thing.” Zhou said as he took out a small, dark blue gem. “Usually, you need one of these to access such portals. Where are you from?”

“Some place called RPGClassics,” Sapphire told him.

“Well, this gem doesn’t quite go there, I’m afraid,” Zhou said. “I was planning on going to a different realm, though…feel like coming with?”

“Sure.”

Zhou slammed the gem onto the ground, and as it broke, a large gate appeared in front of the two.

They stepped through it, Sapphire already thinking up ways of returning to RPGC, and Zhou wondering how long it’l be before he’s recognised by anyone.

They emerged in one of the larger, more well-known realms: Gaia.

“Hey, Zhou!” someone called from behind, and mere seconds after the two emerged. You’d think such things would surprise either of the two.

“So, you’re the first one to find us, GG Crono.” Zhou said.

Great stuff Zhou. Be waiting for more. :slight_smile:

Still looking good. Keep it up.

I like, I like! 8)

Interesting, Zhou yu. I look forward to reading more. :slight_smile:

Okay…since I have NO clue where to put my bio…I’ll place it here for now…sorry!:eek:

Lady Angel is a lively, but at the same time gentle peson who just wants to have a good time. Though she is usually a very open person, she can sometimes be too shy to say how she feels.

(A friend 'o mine said I’m kinda like a cross between Rinoa, Selphie and Aeris…freaky!!) :eek:

Anyways…will this do? Can I be in? Please??? :moogle:

She also blushes a lot. Don’t forget the blushing.

True…wait a minute! Pierson! Cut it out! Will you stop going on about that!? :hyperven:

Sorry about that…he finds it so amusing…grr…:hyperven:

Hehe. Sorry. I couldn’t resist.