Transrealm

Hee…it’s okay! I probably didn’t fool you with the title, though…I can’t stay angry for long…though I can stay sad for a while. Eep…not a good sign…:eek:

…Probably not.

Anyway, don’t know if I said this yet (EDIT: Oh. I did. Ah well), but great fic so far Zhou.

It’s-a me! :slight_smile:

TRANSREALM: PART 1-3
The Plot Thickens

Zhou and GG Crono were just sitting there, talking about things that had little to do with anything; quite a typical routine, actually. Sapphire was going around a nearby town, seeing if anyone knew where RPGC was.

She eventually returned, and with someone else. “She says she knows about RPGClassics.”

“Hi, I’m Lady Angel!” the other girl introduced herself. “You need to get to RPGClassics?”

“Sapphire over there does,” Zhou said to Lady Angel. He turned back to GG and said, “So, do you know anything about what happened?”

“People are being warped around at random nowadays,” GG replied. “Nobody knows why.”

“Heh…another scheme to take over something, I’ll bet,” Zhou said as, in the background, Lady Angel was trying to find out how to open a warp.

“Wait, don’t I need a crystal to make these things?” Lady Angel said, giving up on trying to create a rift without one.

“That’s usually what you need,” Zhou replied to her.

“Well, I can’t make a warp then, which means I’m…stuck…here…” Lady Angel said slowly.

Another nice little update Zhou. :slight_smile: :yipee:

I am stranded!!! Sorry, got too into it. Thanks for putting me in there!! And it’s a GREAT ficcy! :yipee:

Rating from yours truly: erm…can’t give on 'till it’s done, huh…? Had ya fooled, didn’t I? Hee, hee! :hahaha;

Nice one ZHou, keeping it going.:cool:

Looks good! Like everyone else said!

Sorry for the late update…

TRANSREALM: PART 1-4
Why Would He Do That?

Zhou was runing around, screaming.

“Did you have to do that?” Lady Angel asked.

“Yeah,” GG replied.

“Who knew someone could have that much energy whilst aflame?” Sapphire said.

The flaming Zhou kept running and screaming, until he was suddenly doused with water. He quickly turned to see who had put him out.

“Well, if it isn’t Chris-chris.”

The half-dragon who had fought alongside Zhou in various battles greeted the others and said, “Are you all trapped here, too?”

“Yeah,” Angel said in response.

“I know where to find a warp gem.” Chrissy said.

“Well, where is it?” Zhou asked.

Whew… for a moment I thought you gave up on this…

Good to see it back in Action.

Originally posted by Lord Zhou Yu
[b]

“Well, where is it?” Zhou asked. [/b]

My pocket. Phbbbbt.:mwahaha:

Nice, very nice. I like it so far.

I would have commented earlier, but I didn’t have time (I hate the last week before school starts, it’s when I go shoping)

Looks great, Zhou! If you have any tips on me doing my own, tell me on my post, please! But…this is great! Pierson…are you hiding something…? :hyperven:

Who, me? Never.

Yay! A very nice update! :slight_smile: Keep it up Zhou.

Yeah right, Pierson. I’ll say this again…GREAT FICCY!! :hyperven:

sets Zhou Yu on fire

Runs back with fire extinguisher and puts him out.

No! We ned him to finish the fic! Set him on fire after!

Ahh, don’t worry. It doesn’t seem to bother him that much. sets Zhou on fire again

Next part…

TRANSREALM: PART 2-1
The Quest for the Gem

“Where is it?” Zhou repeated.

“It’s…in another town.” Chrissy said.

“How far?” Sapphire asked.

“Just a small town not too far south of here.” Chrissy replied.

“Well, since GG knows these lands best, he’l show us where it is.” Zhou said, seconds before bursting into flame again.

“Sorry…couldn’t help it,” GG said, with a mile-wide grin on his face.

“Ooh! Ooh! Can I be team leader?” Lady Angel asked.

“Well…just until we get to that village.” Zhou said.

“YAY!” she exclaimed before realizing she was going the wrong way and started southward.

And so, their adventure began…