Top 10 video game sidekicks

http://www.gamespy.com/top10/january04/sidekicks/

And if bored - more top 10’s on the right hand side =)

Oh and number 6 pwns =)

I had more fun reading about the sidekicks that didn’t make the list.

Why It Didn’t Make the List: I spent two months of my life cramming tuna in that kitty every single day, and what did it get me? NOTHING! I’m still bitter

Just like a real kitty. :3

Originally posted by Dragonessa
[b]I had more fun reading about the sidekicks that didn’t make the list.

Just like a real kitty. :3 [/b]

Yeah i liked the one from Planescape Torment =)

Okay, I have to say, this is pretty funny.

The top 10 Worst Covers is pretty funny too =)

Ooh, I gotta see that one, too.

So Gamespy is good for something after all…

That is really funny. love max.

Minsc and Boo made the list! yes!

Dogmeat, the nethack dog, and Max, all excellent choices.

Booo!
Tails should have made it to the list. He is cute. And had I been into furries he would have been shagable. Unlike all the males on the actual list.
Booo!

At least they got a few quality characters up there. Like Murray and Max.

Originally posted by Nulani
Booo!
Tails should have made it to the list. He is cute. And had I been into furries he would have been shagable. Unlike all the males on the actual list.
Booo!

… you do realize that Tails is no older than 13 (it’s hard to figure out the Sonic chronology, but Tails is definitely the youngest of Team Sonic, at roughly the same age as Amy), right?

And?

Oh, I feel sad for Barney and Walter ;_;

But wait, Murray is there ^^I love Murray ^^

Minsc and Boo are the true protectors of the rightcheous! They should be number one!

:hahaha; Man, this has been the funniest thing I’ve seen all week!
I’m still chortling over the kitty killing the Pinkmin.

Thanks, Jak.

Minsc and Boo = The Awesome

Tails = Sounds like a girl. Or a castrated boy. Either way, Sonic Team voice acting blows.

Actually, depending on which cartoon series you watch, he’s either 10 or 4-and-a-half. At least, that’s my estimate.

I guess I didn’t get the biggest chuckle out of it because I haven’t heard of half of the nominees.

Well Murray, made the list, so I’m happy. It was just strange to see how that skull always popped up no matter where you went. He was so cool.