Top 10 video game sidekicks

Minsc and Boo are the greatest sidekicks ever. I mean come on, it’s Minsc. You really can’t beat him.

He and Jan made the funniest combination in Baldur’s Gate 2.

Originally posted by Yar Kramer
Actually, depending on which cartoon series you watch, he’s either 10 or 4-and-a-half. At least, that’s my estimate.

I definitely remember reading somewhere that he was 8… then again, Knuckles is only supposed to be 15… damn, that’s even deeper than my voice was at that age, and that in itself was damn! :thud:

btw no Tails= :noway: he definitely outclassed most of the characters on that list. With the obvious exception of Yoshi :hahaha;

That was pretty funny. Woo, Murray and Daxter are in there :D, but Tails should have made it ;_;.

Meh. Tails should have been in the top 10.

Originally posted by Kagon
[b]Minsc and Boo are the greatest sidekicks ever. I mean come on, it’s Minsc. You really can’t beat him.

He and Jan made the funniest combination in Baldur’s Gate 2. [/b]

Especially when Jan Steals Boo. Or when Viconia tells Jan about the Drow torturing deaf people when Jan reveals that he’s, indeed, deaf. Or when Viconia starts whining about Jan’s stories… and you can join Jan in his fun. Or when Jan starts Scheming to get Boo from Minsc. …DAMN YOU KAGON, NOW I MUST REINSTALL BG1 AND START A NEW Mace-Wielding CLERIC/RANGER FROM LEVEL 1/1! AND THEN IMPORT IT TO BG2/BG2:ToB

Blergh mostly PC dumb characters… I don’t play PC… :stuck_out_tongue:

Where are Kazooie, Diddy Kong, Peter Puppy (he should be nº 1!), Ebisumaru, Barry Burton, Rush, the Star Fox animal crew and many others…

At least Yoshi made it there… but no Peter Puppy, this list is shameful :enguard:

Where are Kazooie, Diddy Kong, Peter Puppy (he should be nº 1!), Ebisumaru, Barry Burton, Rush, the Star Fox animal crew and many others…
I agree with Ebisumaru, but as for the others… NOT WORTHY!