Tinky Winky – Gay or just plain stupid?

Actually, that’s not really distant past, it’s more present. In the distant past, purple was a sign of royalty (the dye that was used to make purple was very, very expensive).

Who are you people to even say that teletubbies have sexual preference. You cannot fathom the world that is teletubbie. Your brain just may explode.

I think this should be engraved somewhere, so we can point at it the next time someone asks why is there a four-page thread about an things like Sin’s hair, yaoi content in Sonic the Hedgehog, pee and other so very meaningful topics.

Is it me or you number each thread you make? And hadn’t you made a thread with the number 4 already? It’s nothing important, I’m just curious about things like these.

Good lord people! there’s a disaster in New Orleans and all you can talk about is a stupid @#&!ing kid’s show? You fools! You are all ten pounds of stupid in a five pound sack! Good God! :no2:

Oh yeah, Tinky is definitely not gay. But he does like bestiality. :hahaha;

Would you prefer if I laughed at those people instead?

Lots of guys wear purple and pink here. It seems wearing pink is coming back as the new ‘thing’ to wear. Personally I hate both colours… accept maybe the darkest purple, but that’s almost black so.

As for him being gay, why on earth much you put so much meaning into a kids show ment to entertain toddlers? Who even desided they were all MALE? I thought they were just androgenous, making it hard to be gay or straight. If a triangle makes you gay, then ohh boy! Watchout. As for the purse, what kid didn’t play dress up?

Maybe you all forget how natural everything seemed as a kid if it was fun, not having to worry and make sure your friends thought you were liking the right gender, or wearing the right colours.

:kissy:

It goes back even further. In the Catholic and Anglican churches, purple is the color worn during the season of Advent, dating back a shitload of time. Part of the purple for royalty was its connection to Jesus and their divine right to rule. If we go back even further, purple would be a color associated with Bacchus and Dionysus, depending if you were Greek or Roman. So yeah, purple being “gay” is a rather new belief.

He carries a purse.

Because purses decide your sexuality.
Mhm.

It’s this patriarchal society, man!

It’s not a purse! It’s a European Carry-All!

When it aired here, they said the two shorter ones were girls, the other two ones boys. But no one was ever sure about twinky really being a boy.

The Bloke in Tinky Winky’s Suit is gay accoring to some Newspapers at the time, whom has not reported everything that is true, It could be false, Like that “Iraq Van” in North West of England.

Tinky Winky and Dipsy are Boy’s and Laa-Laa and Po are girls. I spent to much time watching it…

BN
The Girl in Po’s suit has recently done some presenting (I beleve she left to have kids) on “Cbeebies” which is BBC’s version to Nick Jr.

I like purple.
:slight_smile:

Guys, this literally came up when I was in elementary school (I’m in college now). So why are we talking about it now?

lol

The man makes a good point.

Was it really that long ago? I remember the hubbub being made when I went to Europe… But that was March of '99… Man. That WAS a long time ago.

It doesn’t matter how long it’s been, time won’t make Twinky Winky less of a raging homo.

The teletubbie is soo gay, first he has an upside down triangle, which symbolizes homosexuality, then he is purple, odd, and his voice is friscked up. I think they only made him because they didnt want complications with gay people.

If you’re serious, you have officially sunken lower than I ever thought possible. You agree with Falwell.

<center><b>You. Agree. With.
Fallwell.</b></center>