Thundercats...huuuuuh?

It hurts to live.

WB animation is remaking the Thundercats as an animated TV series.
The animation style is whimsical, Americanized-anime, along the lines of Teen Titans.
The setting is modern-day Earth, in a major city (possibly LA)
The Thundercats are all teenagers.
Their leader is Snarf (!) who is now a mystic with a “third” eye.
Each of the Thundercats has a weapon with an “Eye of Thunderra” and transformative powers (not just Lion-O)
When they aren’t fighting evil, the Thundercats play together as a rock band. That’s not a typo, or a joke. They are rockin’ cats in their present form.
Mum-Ra now has wings.
And I bet he laughs a bit more than he used to =P
Developing…

Loonatics was bad, but at least it provided some good ridicule fodder. But this not only crosses the line but merrily defecates upon it. What does one have to smoke to convince oneself that this is a good idea?!

Does not approve.

Stop raping my childhood T_T

Snarf is a leader. Right.

And I bet Mumm-Ra’s evil schemes will focus on preventing the Thundercats’ fans to buy a ticket for their next national tour or doing acrobatics with his new wings to distract their attention.

Nooo! ;_;

What’s Thundercats?

Oh god. Oh… oh god.

I just… Can’t…

Oh god.

That’s horrible. People don’t want Thundercats as a BAND. ;_;

I refuse to believe it. This has GOT to be some sort of joke.

You… that’s… what about… but… snarf?

GET YOUR GODDAMNED DICK OUT OF MY CHILDHOOD!

Has anybody ever checked out most of the original series’ credits? The staff was mostly Japanese almost everywhere it counted, so now they are turning a Japanese cartoon made for occidental TV into an american cartoon made to badly imitate Japanese style for occidental TV. Right.

This is what happens when executives try to give people what they think they want.

Thundercats were already bad, but this is horrible =\

You shut your goddman hippie mouth!

Oh god, oh god, this is not happening. I hope to the holy hells that this is some kind of joke. I didn’t catch the Thundercats when they were new, but I’ve seen my share and I loved it. This is horrible. Betcha they turn the Sword of Omens into Lion-o’s guitar or some shit like that. Or just take it out entirely. ;-;

And I thought the Sex Pistols covering Van Morrison was offensive until right now. This is even worse. Who did this, and why haven’t they been sold to Chinese Organ Dealers yet. I mean, even Russian organ dealers would be okay, but I’d prefer Chinese.

Wow… this goes a touch past raping my childhood. PENIS DOES NOT GO IN EYE. I hope whoever came up with this shit dies in a fire.

Oh for God sakes, let’s leave the past in the past, if you’re going to bring them back, do so with a little bit more class! I wonder what they’re going to do with the mutants? Make them a rival rock band? Make this Loonatics meets Jem? Good God some one throw this thirty one year old, old school thundercats fan a flame thrower. I was there when they FIRST appeared, I had the DAMN toys! I’m googling this thing, but I hope its a joke, or has been cancealed, or at least remodeled. (DAMN DAMN DAMN! First they screw Transformers, then Voltron, followed by GI Joe and now this!)

*gives Ziggy a flamethrower

I can’t talk right now. I’m busy trying to find my brain after it jumped out of my ear and ran away, weeping.

*flames the idiot black suits whom mock the Thundercats, then finds Weiila’s brain for her ^^