Thundercats...huuuuuh?

Vanguard Ziggy is racist against black people.

Thundercats was (and remains) one of the coolest American cartoons ever made. While I have no doubt some ignorant businessmen think recreating it in a “hip” current form would be possible (just look at the mess DC Comics currently is) I hope this doesn’t go beyond the proposal stage (I’ve read about some REALLY strange remake proposals in the past.)

THUNDERCATS RULE!!

lol steve <33 ur post.

Steve, I’m only racist when it comes any color of suit that would decide money is worth screwing up a classic idea.

That makes no sense whatsoever.

You all realise how much you sound like cranky old men, right? Those darn kids and their music!

It’s true, that statement was a linguistic nightmare, Ziggy. Like Isthmus, only strung out over multiple words, but just as painful.

Translation to what I said: I do not like businessmen who have never watched a classic show when they were kids, deciding, hey, let’s bring this back, and switch it all around so we can make hundreds of quick dollars, before cancelling it, and deciding no one wants it except those damn geeks who can’t get a life.

What do you mean, I SOUND like a cranky old man? I AM a cranky old man, and don’t you forget it, kid! Now get offa my lawn!!
:hahaha;

Aw, Wil, we all know you could never be cranky.

So does that mean I’m a cranky old man too?

Jose and the Thunder[STRIKE]Pussy[/STRIKE]Cats.:moogle:

Cranky Kong is cool. At least he retained his dignity in the renovation of the series cough

well if Kong can make cranky cool, I suppose its okay for all of us

Wow…just…wow…this is gonna cause a riot, I swear it. What is WB gonna destroy next? Sailor Moon?

That wouldn’t be hard.

If anybodyfucking touches Bucky O’Hare, though, I’mna kill some seirous shit up here.