This is why I want MTV up here in this desolate wasteland of a swamp

Brittney Spears is a slut.
Madonna is old.
Brittany is hot.
Madonna is still hot, even being as old as she is (which really isn’t that old).

MTV is a shit channel though, no doubt.

“As for you Sil… well, you don’t like girls period, correct?”

liar

And I think it is you who is deluding yourself when you come to the conclusion that everyone wants to have sex with strangers at the first opportunity.

Originally posted by Silhouette
liar

umm… I was under the impression that you were gay. It’s really hard to tell who’s allegedly doing who on these forums. :stuck_out_tongue:

And I think it is you who is deluding yourself when you come to the conclusion that everyone wants to have sex with strangers at the first opportunity.

They wouldn’t exactly be "strangers."But anyway… must be nice to look at the world with rose colored glasses. :stuck_out_tongue: I’m not looking down on anyone for wanting to jump Madonna/Britney/insert any random woman here… I’m looking down on people for calling them sluts because they know they’ll never get laid by them. (And as always… this doesn’t apply to “everyone.”)

Oh, and let me go ahead and say that I really dislike the word “slut”, and that there’s no male equivalent in the English language… so who’re the real sexists here? :stuck_out_tongue:

Sil has never actually specifically said that he did not find girls sexually attractive…just that he <3 boys. And He doesn’t look at the world through rose-coloured glasses, take it from me. v.v

And yes there is, Astral, it’s called a manwhore |-P

Britney Spears is a bigger stranger than anyone else I don’t know.

Hooray. The VMAs are lame. They try to portray themselves as edgy and the wildest awards show on TV but everything is planned down to the minute. And it’s rife with gay publicity stunts like the three way fake lesbo kiss. And of course nothing spontaneous could really happen since if they don’t cut you off for another hip Sketchers commercial the world will end.

I agree with Caleb Nova. And the whole thing is totally over rated. Oo two women kissing! Aint never seen that before! Shocking!

atleast tatu was cute =O

Originally posted by Silhouette
atleast tatu was cute =O
Yeah ^^

(Well I’m Sophie now but I was Lena)