this forum

i didnt no that so many assholes were in 1 forum ive been in many but you lot are the most pickiest bunch of dicks ive ever heard you moan about so much you may start calling me a n00b or other shit like that and i dont really care and im only here because the my usual forum isnt working.

Wow, I feel special for reading that.

Correction: You are special for writing that, seriously, ever heard of ENGLISH?

is nt cuz we dnt leik j00, is cuz we dnt leik teh way j00 sp33k. If j00 wood jst taip n0r4l, w3 woodnt hav a problum.

im sur ur a v3ry neic guy, but w3 cnt unrstnd j00.

Im nt tring 2 maek fun of j00, im tring 2 help j00-000

s0 plz dnt b4n m3

look i dont care you’r a bunch of dicks and why are you always logged on don’t you have any thing better to do with your life

What? For asking you to speak some sort of recognizable dialect of english?

Where is that english.wav when you need it?

And Power, you asked for this. If you’re going to have us spend our time listening to what you have to say, at least make it understandable to the majority of readers, instead of AOL.

maybe im not even english

We do have a Foreign Languages Board just here

Speak other languages there, until then, please speak a recognisable dialect, possibly one that is interpretable by a majority of those entities that title ourselves homo sapien.

Doesn’t matterl. Speaking AOL is kinda stupid, considering it’s based of of english and all you need to do is spend like five seconds more using it properly.

None of us have anything against you, but to be honest, spaking in such a way isn’t particularly smiled upon by the majority of the forum readers.

Enlish or not, it doesn’t matter. But you’re not an AOL-ian.

And do cut it with the insults, please?

Honestly, it would take me even longer to type out what I want to say in AOL or 1337-speak tghan it would take to just type it in english. And yeah, Power, you’ve been taking what we’ve said a bit too hard.

And why be here if your usual forum isn’t working? Why don’t you go outside and socialize? That seems better than hangng around here.

Although, to be frank: Telling us you’re only here because your “other forum” isn’t working doesn’t help much either. Not like we’re expecting you to devote all of your time here,(althogyh quite a few do) it’s kinda on teh lines that you’re telling a girl you’re with her until your ex returns to you. That’s just REAL nice there.

Originally posted by StarStorm
it’s kinda on teh lines that you’re telling a girl you’re with her until your ex returns to you. That’s just REAL nice there.
me writes that down

AND NO! I DON’T HAVE A LIFE! SO THERE!

How bout this.
Everyone lays the fuck off of him about his english, and maybe the dumbass will stop talking like a fucking idiot.

Thank you!
We are most honoured by your temporary presence ó Emperor of the Typosians.

Originally posted by Nulani
Thank you!
We are most honoured by your temporary presence ó Emperor of the Typosians.

Uh, who are you talking to, specifically?

This has too be new (or at least it is for me). Someone basically joined to insult everyone here, while their forum is down.

My hat is off to you, Power.

HSssss, why don’t you jusssst ssssay what you are really thinking?!?

I’ll do it!! Power, if you can’t handle what we say to each other then why the fuck are you here? This is not meant to be some pansy-style, sissy forum, where everyone is pleasant to each other all the time!
We are just being ourselves, and that means insulting/shouting at each other, and if you can’t handle that, just get out of the forum!

Is that everything, I didn’t miss out on anything did I?

Having “aaaaahhhhh” as a signature and listing “assland” as one’s location also does little to improve the image.

Add to that your tendency to type in “AOLish” or “1337” or whatever, and that you are heaving insults at us (in general), and you come off as a troll. (That “lazy” sort of typing is particularly looked down on here, where intelligent discussion is highly prized. Not to mention we have quite a few regulars with Grammarian tendencies. I am, to a lesser extent, one of them.)

I’m not saying you ARE a troll, I’m saying you have chosen to present yourself in a manner that make you look like a troll.

People, in general, don’t like trolls, and usually blow them off until/unless they’ve come up with a “witty” way to poke fun at the troll. So, if you’ve encountered “hostility” this is probably why.

I tell you this because, should you wish to change and have a pleasant experience at RPGC, you’d need to know how or why or get some sort of advice. If you don’t care, well, then, nevermind, though if that’s the case, I wonder why you’re still here. After all, nobody (as far as I know) is forcing you to come and post here and, as you yourself suggested, it would be pretty lame to be logged on to a given message board all the time, particularly one you don’t like. And I know you wouldn’t do that. You’re too cool to stoop to that, obviously.

Originally posted by Heaven’s Soldier
[B[IMG]http://www.pinkdragon.co.jp/top/img/dokuro.gif[/IMG] I’ll do it!! Power, if you can’t handle what we say to each other then why the fuck are you here? This is not meant to be some pansy-style, sissy forum, where everyone is pleasant to each other all the time!
We are just being ourselves, and that means insulting/shouting at each other, and if you can’t handle that, just get out of the forum!

Is that everything, I didn’t miss out on anything did I? [/b]

While we’re “heaving insults at each other”, I’d like to ask what exactly made you think that having a character who always talks in red text, which doesn’t look nice against this background, to be a Good Thing.

That wasn’t really an insult.

And YOU find fault with EVERYTHING.

Originally posted by StarStorm
Where is that <a href=“http://www.rpgclassics.com/staff/tenchimaru/english.wav”>english.wav</a> when you need it?

Dokuro, ANGRY!!

Yar, you probably should not have said that. sits back to watch as Dokuro, attacks Yar

God, just lay off him, if he keeps acting like an ass, then just ignore him.