this forum

Bring it on, ya red circle-skull-thingy! [KERCHOING]

Haven’t seen you do THAT in a while.

YAR <i>CHARGE</i>!

Is that like “Hulk Smash” or something?

Shaddup! [PHRAZAMPH!]

Yeah, we’re REAL awful, whereas you’re just flaming us madly, for absolutely no reason. You could at least argue intelligently instead of saying “OMG YOU GUYS R ASSHOLES LOLOLOLOLOL”.

Heh…what a dick.

Yeah, proper spelling and grammar are encouraged here.

i should know, i used to always type like this, in which i almost never used capitals.

Good job guys. You’re lecturing someone WHO ISN’T EVEN HERE.

He’ll see what we typed sooner or later…

What happened to…looks Power_mad?
Did he get banned?:mwahaha:

No, he’s offline and probably won’t be on for awhile :stuck_out_tongue:

Lay off, all of you. Though he’s not the best speller, there’s no real reason to keep slandering him. Still, Power, you don’t have to be harsh, though it’s understandable that you got irritated at the reactions you got in the other threads.
Just simmer down peeps, or we’ll hafta get the big fire estinguisher.

Oh, and if you want to see more dicks on one board, you’ll find lots more over at www.gamefaqs.com. Go there.

Gamefaqs is a nesting place for Trolls and fanboys…and people talking about uncut Hamtaro O_o
Here is the Uncut Hamtaro thread.

Originally posted by Steve
Good job guys. You’re lecturing someone WHO ISN’T EVEN HERE.

That’s a moot point since messages stay on a messageboard :stuck_out_tongue:

Gee, did no one see any of the warnings SG gave? Obviously not. He wasn’t joking, and I’m not either. You wonder why he gets all angry? All you guys have done since he’s gotten here is made fun of him. That’s it. I wonder why he’s all pissy then. Good lord, this is absolutely pathetic. You people should be ashamed of yourselves.

You guys really dissapoint me with your behavior…god.

Power Mad, if you read this, I don’t blame you if you decide to leave, honestly. If I got treated like that by several people when I first came, I woulda left too; luckily, I only had to deal with one person being a dick about the way I typed. Either way, sorry you had to put up with some rude people here.