Things took a turn for the worse...

Same thing as I told you last time.

Get a livejournal and put the angst there instead of here, this place simply isn’t set up to handle your type of angst output but livejournals were designed with that purpose in mind.

Originally posted by Rudora
[Arnold]<a href=“http://www.rpgclassics.com/staff/tenchimaru/stopwhining.wav">"Stop Whining!”</a>[/Arnold]

I’ve felt the same way for years. All throughout high school and through alot of college myself and alot of school officials chalked up my bad grades, lack of attention, general boardom, and apathy with everything to laziness. Went to see a psychiatrist a couple months ago and discovered I had severed Depression and ADD, since then he prescribed medication for the problems and it along with counseling has helped alot. You really should seek out some help, even if it is just going to a doctor. (they can also prescribe anti-depressants) Don’t just let it slide, you can really improve yourself.

Originally posted by Scias
[b][wrong]You should see a therapist.[/wrong]

They are just a waist of money. Do what Urkani-San said. [/b]

Why are therapists a waste of money?

Dude, After being to several, I can tell ya 90% of what they say is crap…

Well, fair point. I went to one a few years ago, and after a while, most of what she said was completely pointless. I have virtually no experience with them otherwise.

After being to one, I can tell you that he completely turned my life around and helped me overcome a particularly difficult area in my life. No, they’re not crap.

It really depends on whether the therapist knows what s/he’s talking about. Not all are a waste of money, some really do help. You’ve just got to find ones that don’t talk shit.

Hmmm, I don’t beleive in depression, I only beleive in mopey people who don’t have an excuse to not have fun.

I used to worry all the time, for two whole years I was in a crazy depression like state, it screwed my life all up. I don’t know what happend, they put me on some medicine, it didn’t help… I just don’t worry about stuff anymore, life is good. And hell, I only live once, I don’t have time to worry about stupid crap. If you need to talk to someone you can AIM instant message me… x_x I hope you know where you can find my AIM screen name.

twitch

Originally posted by Stoker
(they can also prescribe anti-depressants)

I believe that only SERIOUS mental disorders (including extreme to the point of insane depression), myself. Some therapists are way too content to shove pills down your throat rather than actually solving problems- don’t go to them. :stuck_out_tongue:

Manus. Suck it up.
You’re what, 15? Yeah, I was really depressed a lot when I was fifteen, but look at me now. I’ve not been depressed since the beginning of my sophomore year. Just suck it up, shut up, and go on.

What is it with 15 year olds and being depressed and thinking the world cares?

I have an excuse, mine’s chronic and severe.

But I haven’t felt that strong a depression in years, when I tried to kill myself. I feel great, I enjoy life, I have nothing to bring me down! :slight_smile:

Also, I’ve been to a few therapists, and I really didn’t notice any change. But that’s just me.

You know, something good came out of this apathy. Now I can despise people without feeling guilty!
As for the rest, don’t think you’re the only one who has considered ending everything. There was a time when I kept wishing for my own destruction.

But how far did you go? I got the knife to my throat and started to draw blood. How close to really killing yourself did you ever get?

Manus aren’t you like almost 18? There’s a difference to wishing “destruction” upon yourself and actually doing it…and whoa Val that’s scary.

Originally posted by Zombie_Ori
What is it with 15 year olds and being depressed and thinking the world cares?

Aww c’mon Ori, didn’t you ever go through a 15 year old depression phase? :stuck_out_tongue:

No, no I didn’t.