They have let the Syko out.

Originally posted by Cala
I WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILL KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIL YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAT YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUR FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRSTBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORN CHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILD.

Hey, no fiar1 I got dibs on all firstborns! You can have the secondborn! NOBODY expects you to take the secondborn, so you got it made!

Buh buh buh… Awwwwwww, all right.

Hi. I’m Yar Kramer.

I’m Strong Bad. You don’t know it yet, but I’m the reason you’re here.

GWOH!!!

Myeh!

You just HAD to bring in the two HR guys who couldn’t talk, didn’t you?

HELLO, COWARD!

Pink Sinistar this time, Yar?

Originally posted by Alyx
I’m sorry mommy, I sorry. * cowers in fear*

Did you just call me mommy?

Originally posted by Sapphire Falcon
Did you just call me mommy?

I think it’s supposed to be like a joke. You know, mother beats child, repressed memory comes out, reacts like she would have…

RPGC: The only place in existance where someone could be a mother and not know it.

Guys, you’re all making a really dumb mistake. Losing your sanity isn’t an OPTION at RPGC…

IT GETS SUCKED OUT OF YOU WITHIN MINUTES!

Oh, and welcome to RPGC, by the way. :hahaha;

Originally posted by GG Crono 4
RPGC: The only place in existance where someone could be a mother and not know it.

Not true, anyone could not know if she’s a motehr! For the first coupla months, at least.

Are we all crazy??? Yes we are. Welcome to the forums, and Val peer pressure is fun.

did you just call me mommy?

Um… Sure? (is that the right answer?)