They have let the Syko out.

Hey everybody. What’s up? I’m new as you guessed. Freedom is soo great, I’ve been locked up for too long! My release was a deadly mistake that will cost the world dearly but why would I care? Now that I am free I WILL DESTROY! I WILL CREATE A MONUMENT TO NONEXISTANCE!!!:mwahaha: Oh, sorry. Anyway, hey, who’s it goin RPGC? It’s great to be here.

HI!

Welcome to RPGC. Please leave whatever little sanity you have at the door.

Welcome, this will come in handy Gives SykoShavo87 a large rubber mallet Don’t worry we’re perfecly sane (cough, cough)

welcome to this forum. gives him a water type gun blade take this… youll neeed it. and be careful not to become a slave.

You stole my line Zhou :fungah: ! Well, I guess I have to tell you to leave your wallet with the resident wallet inspector PC Glenton. Oh, and don’t take anything you read here too seriously.

Weclome to RPGClassics Agora! Don’t worry, I won’t scratch or bite…unless you do, first! :hahaha;

Anyway, please to metcha, and feel free to lose your sanity…now! :mwahaha:

Dear God, why does everyone feel the need to supply the newbies with a weapon?1 Youi’d assume that they’re capable enough at defending themselves if they want to try to be a member of RPGC!

Oh, and hi, I’m Val. I’d stab you hello, bt there was an incident on the media Forum, so I’m a three-year-old dirl now, and thus Gungnir-less. You’'ll just have to wait, i guess.

Uh… hi. Nothin’ to give, I’m broke, so… hiya.

Welcome to RPGC. Don’t start trouble.

If you hear voices in your head…don’t worry, we probobly hear the same ones.

Originally posted by Valkyrie Esker
[b]Dear God, why does everyone feel the need to supply the newbies with a weapon?1 Youi’d assume that they’re capable enough at defending themselves if they want to try to be a member of RPGC!

Oh, and hi, I’m Val. I’d stab you hello, bt there was an incident on the media Forum, so I’m a three-year-old dirl now, and thus Gungnir-less. You’'ll just have to wait, i guess. [/b]

I always give out mallets, and why can’t you give him a welcome kick in the shins like I’ve seen you do before.

You’re putting to much effort into acting crazy. Wait a little and it will come naturally. And when Kitty says she won’t attack until you do, minor verbal assaults count during mood swings (plus she’ll have Kyuji backing her up).

Welcome to the boards, and I see you’re already possessed by Kefka. Then we’ll have to exorcise him and put him back in his cage. Hold still, this won’t hurt… much…

haha, I’m the only kid on the internet that can spell phyco…psycho, I meant to say psycho…aww crapo

Originally posted by demigod
And when Kitty says she won’t attack until you do, minor verbal assaults count during mood swings (plus she’ll have Kyuji backing her up).

You got that right! :mwahaha: We are a team, me and Shin! Cat people forever! :hahaha;

Hikage Ryu Mitsu style ---- GLOMP!

Phoenix Valkyrie does a superspeed tacklehugglepokepokepokepokehugpickpocketglompawaaaaay

Hmmm…Yay! I gots teh wallet!

Welcome, this will come in handy Gives SykoShavo87 a large rubber mallet Don’t worry we’re perfecly sane (cough, cough)

Sapphire, you must be the rubber mallet industries largest customer…how many do you hand out in a month?

Oh yea

[insert witty comment about welcoming and played out reference to sanity here]

Originally posted by Phoenix Valkyrie
[b]Hikage Ryu Mitsu style ---- GLOMP!

Phoenix Valkyrie does a superspeed tacklehugglepokepokepokepokehugpickpocketglompawaaaaay

Hmmm…Yay! I gots teh wallet! [/b]

Heh. Cute. And welcome the the boards.

opens the wallet

extracts $50

puts the wallet in Charl’s pocket

runs

Originally posted by Devillion
[b]Sapphire, you must be the rubber mallet industries largest customer…how many do you hand out in a month?

Oh yea

[insert witty comment about welcoming and played out reference to sanity here] [/b]

It depends on the number of newbies