They have let the Syko out.

Sapphire – I thought I gave you a Box of Infinite Rubber Mallets?

If not…

gives Sapphire a box of Inifinite Rubber Mallets

HI!!! runs around wildly then hands the newbie a cookie
Have fun and watch out for Cala * looks around the steals falcons box on mallets*

Hits Alyx with my personal large rubber mallet and takes the box back

I don’t think so. Bad Alyx, BAD!

I’m sorry mommy, I sorry. * cowers in fear*

Mr. Waving Smilie would be here to say ‘Hi’, but he’s busy relieving you from everything you own.

Hello there, I’m Strong Bad. You don’t know it yet, but I’m the reason you’re here.

I’m Yar Kramer. Why? Because.

I’m Mayl. I hit people with mallets.

Ah’m SIGMA! Tremble, humans!

I am Afgncaap, which stands for Ageless Faceless Gender-Neutral Culturally Ambiguous Adventuring person. If you can’t spell that, just call me Affy.

I AM SINISTAR! BEWARE, I LIVE! RUN, COWARD!

Welcome to RPGC

stfu, Sinistar

And see that button right below that post that says homepage? Click it. You’ll want to.

And DON’T PICK UP THE SOAP!

Oh my god! YOU PEOPLE ARE CRAZIER THAN ME !!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!:mwahaha:

Hang around us and catch a wiff of our ~odor le bad influence~

Were not bad inflences… steals his cheese that she gave him MWAHAHAHAHA!!!

Originally posted by SykoShavo87
Oh my god! YOU PEOPLE ARE CRAZIER THAN ME !!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!:mwahaha:

Craziness is a community effort. With every new member, we all get a little less sane. Except me, I’m just pretending to be insane to be with the In crowd. Peer Pressure is fun!

My name’s Shinobi. I will be the hater of you for the next 5 months. Congrats.

Jeez shin, you suck. I mean seriously, 5 months? Thats IT? What happened to the shin that hates everyone almost as much as me? I MISS HIM runs off crying

Awww… Don’t cry baby demon. I’ll hate him as much as i hate you :smiley: 4ever!

I’m hated? Meeee?

snffles

In the words of Dr. Nick Riviera, “Hi Everybody!”

People respond to Gemini.

You have just seen a sample of how crazy we are here.

Congratulations to you!! :hyperven:

Thing is, we aren’t actually this wacky. We all just act this way as a custom of newbie threads. I get the feeling that we’ve got a reputation or something, because have you guys noticed every person who comes here is all like “WOSFJHKLDFJ:KLDSF I’m NUTS WHATS UP YO SFDKJL:FDSKLFLS:DFSKDF CRAZINESS!” or something? It’s a strange, recurring pattern.

Anyway, read other threads and you’ll see that we aren’t exactly overly strange unless you’re saying hello.

Originally posted by Shinobi
Awww… Don’t cry baby demon. I’ll hate him as much as i hate you :smiley: 4ever!

/me eats Shin.
VICTOLY FOR TEH DEMONS! BOW TO ME YOU PATHETIC NINJA WANNABE!

I WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILL KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIL YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAT YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUR FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRSTBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORN CHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILD.