The second reckoning is upon us!

Lun’s Guild: Sinibots

My Guild: NodNod

Guild recruiting services are down until monday anyways.

I wanna join Kor’s Guild!

:smiley:

I’ve tried the new Cash system where you pay real money for GB cash. It works really well, for a wonder.

It works out for me at like £1 for c5000.

STFU USA! >:D

Aside from getting a few extra letters around your name, is there any point to a guild?

:kissy:

No!!111ONE

Just joined as mastermune and i have to say that this game is great,still a lot of stuff i need to learn but is a great game

heh just got it today and im confused >_<, i dont understand how to do anything in game, like shoot and stuff any help?

Originally posted by Eden99
[b]Aside from getting a few extra letters around your name, is there any point to a guild?

:kissy: [/b]

Technically, no :stuck_out_tongue:

But you can’t deny that the red letters around your name look cool NodNod

Guild eh?, hmm…

I just checked my account, (I’ve been inactive for about a week), who the hell is SuperYosh2?

A Stalker of yours, maybe?

Anyways, Guild recruiting is <b> still </b> down, so, no guild joining for a while :stuck_out_tongue:

Originally posted by SonicBomber
heh just got it today and im confused >_<, i dont understand how to do anything in game, like shoot and stuff any help?

Go to http://www.gunbound-hq.com for help.

If you just want to know the basics…

In the server screens “avatar off” or “avatar” means that avatar bonuses like weapons, money, and defense are off so that everyone plays purely depending on skill and bot. The “Friends” button once you join a server shows all games where people on your buddy are in. “Waiting” shows all games that need more people. “Show all” evidently shows all. The items once you go into a game either take up 1 or 2 slots, depending on your item. On the bottom right of the item you can see their added delay penalty for using that item. Once you have filled up all 6 slots of your items you cannot carry anymore.

<b>Space</b> fires. Hold space to gradually gain power. The longer you hold it, the more power your weapon will have and the further it will go.
<b>Tab</b> switches weapons between weapon 1, weapon 2, or your SS (Super shot). (listed on the bottom left) Your weapon 1 is always weaker than your weapon 2, but has longer delay. Your SS does different things depending on your bot, but generally it is the strongest weapon you have (and has very very high delay). You can only use your SS once every 10-20 turns I think.
<b>F8</b> skips your turn if you can’t get a shot in.
<b>F7</b> switches between bots in TAG mode. Only press this if you see another bot’s picture on the bottom right corner.

That’s about it, I think. Click on the items to use them, pay attention to the wind (center circle with the numbers in it), and know that some bots’ projectiles are heavier or more affected by wind than others.

Oh yeah and I seem to have trouble logging in… every time I try to log in it just brings me to the title screen and when I try to access an area that requires a login it tells me to log in first.

Yes, yes. I know this is necroposting, but you know that grayed out mobile? Well it’s now available for use. I’m gonna go try it out.

Quick overview of Aduka (The new Assbot)…

This is the basic weaponry. The Shot 1 is a standard shot, not unlike JD’s. Nice range, decent damage.

Shot 2 and SS REALLY gets into it. Shot 2 and SS will REALLY SUCK on 1 on 1 games. But on 4v4 (Especially Score!)… well it’ll still suck.

Until the late game. And then it gets fucking AWESOME. You see, Shot 2 and SS fires shots not unlike the NakMachine’s SS in appearance, but it doesn’t pass through the ground. Shot 2 fires two of these, SS fires three.

But thy’re tracers, the shot itself does nothing. But they are tracers for Thor.

Yes, you heard me, Thor.

That’s why it sucks in small games and in the beginning. Thor’s damage will be sucky. But in a long game, the Ayuka will really start to shine. Especially in say, Double Death. Get 8 of 'em together and I’d hate to see Thor’s level. I’ve never seen a level 6 Thor before. Now I have. That was with FOUR Ayukas. It was probably higher.

The mobility appraently sucks ass. One body length at best. The angle is nice, good for tweaking.

So how do you use it? One suggestion in GBHQ is to use 1 until Thor’s at a decent level (2-3 or higher) and try to draw the game out, for the love of god. The longer you last, the more damage you do. Once you get into Double Death, you’re free to to all teh damage yuo can dream of. This is an INCREDIBLY powerful mobile, if you’re patient enough to let Thor rack up a bit. If not, stick to the old bots.

So, to sum up:

Advantages

-Rocks in late game. 3k might end up VERY EASY with this thing.
-Nice damage area for shots.
-Nice angle range.
-Good long distance bot.
-Fair digging ability.

Disadvantages

-DEFINATELY NOT a melee bot. If you’re in the Cave, yer screwed.
-Sucks ass early game, and definately not to be played solo, because of 2 and SS’s dependancy on Thor.
-Best if there’s at least three or more other Adukas.
-Crap mobility.
-Shot 2 and SS dependant on on a clear shot from Thor. If you can’t get one, you won’t hit. Simple as that.
-Fairly wide target. It shouldn’t be too hard to hit a Aduka. Add in the mobility and it’s almost as easy to take damage as it is to rack it up.

Sounds like the bastard child of Nak and Sate. :hahaha;

Oh, and I believe they fucked up the Buddy Lists again.

Also since the shots are quite small projectiles, accuracy is a must.

I’m coming back into GB ^^

FEAR ME! :smiley:

Well, GB doesn’t seem to want to patch, I’ll guess I’ll wait until tomorrow to test the new bot.

Aduka sounds like a nice bot :smiley: I can get great accuracy after the first shot.