The second reckoning is upon us!

Meh it happens. It’s happened to me, and I’ve done it. IT’s no worry as long as you win.

Originally posted by Steve
I should explain the hostility.
I bunged Eden (Enemy at the time) and Shin (Teammate at the time) on the first round with a dual shot from the dragon. Needless to say, we lost because Shin kept hitting me after that >.>;;

He did somethign similar in a game where I was playing.

Shin and me were enemies, all the other players were random people, We were playing score, and there was only one life left per team,and I was about to kill some guy, who was by my side.

I missed, and then Shin tried to bungee me, but instead, killed his companion.

One of his teammates went crazy and started insulting him.

Result: In the next game Shin decided to hit her several times, granting us the Victory :smiley:

<3 Shin

Oi. Shin’s a violent man.

Ah Gunbound, what marvellous situations it can provoke…

Gyah! Stupid Korean servers, for some reason I’m not connecting to their werver to even download the install program >_<.

I can’t even log onto the chat room to ask someone to send it to me.

Bah, I can’t connect to the server with my old account, or some crap, a bunch of people have been having the same problem, i guess I am back to square one, cept I retain my skill and can go around slaughtering newbys. :smiley:

^_~

I have a few short things to say. I’m finnaly Silver Axe. I finnaly made my Guild.

The Sinibots lives.

HEh. I noticed Lun. You mind if people from RPGC join. When I checked the description, it was limited to VG and M3 players.

Meh, but sorry for the double post, but if Lun doesn’t let me join, I may make one myself. I have the gold and I’m close to a silver Axe anyvays.

I’ll have to reinstall GB…for some reason, it got blasted when I installed WinXP. ><

Ugh, I didn’t know Lun made a Guild…

Anyways, after a conversation with some GB players in the chat (Klez, Steve, Nulani, Pierson), we decided to make a guild, and Since I was the unique Silver Axe between us, I was choosen to make it.

I wouldn’t have done it if I knew Lun did one, but meh >.>

The name is “NodNod”, feel free to join, and stuff.

Spaz, you can join anyway.

Heh. I already sent the message. Although admittedly, I tend not to be on when you and the rest of your guild tends to be.

so…whats this game like any ways?

Ever play Worms?

I HAVE A HAMMER…

yes, I’m proud of it, you may laugh and stuff

Hey it’s a start.

worms eh?..sounds coolish

What is the name of the other guild?