The Rpgc Xmas Story 2003

Looking good Wil, Nice use of dramatic tension :slight_smile:

Ill be damned, but Percival is hardcore :stuck_out_tongue:

Okay, Martinez, you’re going do-remembers who fic this is…uh, nevermind.

Don’t worry, defeating a SuperSaiyan should be easy. When you challenge him to a fight, he’ll most likely spend the next five chapters powering up. That should give you PLENTY of timw to take him out. :hahaha;

Or if he does get some strong back up from any of us, it should be no problem to take him down, with him being outnumbered and everything. And besides it’s Wil’s fic, so of course he’ll win.

psh. Just get him on drugs. Use the powers of the heroine gun.

Okay, folks, let’s assume he’s using the manga format, where it takes less than a page to power up. Besides, Wil promised that the fight would not be a one-sided, Mary Sue-esque battle. I’ll lose, most definately, but it won’t be a “Wil killed a Super Saiyan with one hit” kind of thing.

Heaven’s Soldier: I have beam attacks that can waste an entire army if it’s standing in frotn of me, not to mention an attack that damages anything within a certain radius of me. I think I’m set for any army.

Considering the amount of destruction both of your fics seem to have, why do I have a feeling next year’s parade is going to be held in Chicago?

Great job Wil! I could have guessed Val is going nuts, but Galloway too? Keep up the good work.

Yeah you drink that much beer without getting drunk you gotta be locking something up inside.

Originally posted by Videospirit
Yeah you drink that much beer without getting drunk you gotta be locking something up inside.

I just shout “Serenity now!” and it all goes away. I think this is just a momentary problem. besides, I got a beef with the man in Red.

Very interesting, can’t wait to read the next part.

Yes, I promised Galloway a fair fight and it’ll be, I assure you all. OK, so maybe the fact that d’s on the bad guy side this time will affect the outcome, but I think you all expected that. The important thing is to make the fight INTERESTING, which I think it’ll be.

However, it’ll have to wait until tomorrow, I’m feeling too drained tonight to post. I’ll shoot for tomorrow morning. Meanwhile, here’s another teaser to keep your interests up: in addition to a Mystery Villain, this year we have a Mystery Hero as well! Will any of you guess who it is? We shall see…
:mwahaha:

Oh- I know!

The mystery hero is… ORANGES!

Sounds like the next chapter will be fun :slight_smile:
And I can’t wait to see who the evil dude is…

(Here’s another hint about our Mystery Hero and Villain: BOTH have appeared not only on my fics, But ALSO on someone else’s! (here in RPGC, of course.) Does that help?)

MACY’S MANHATTAN STORE, NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK: For the people of New York, Christmas and Macy’s go together like lovers’ hands. After all, the Store Chain has been sponsoring the Thanksgiving Day Parade for decades, which has come to be considered the official start of the Holiday Season. Furthermore, Macy’s use of Store Santa Clauses was the inspiration for the movie “Miracle in 34th Street” which became one of the most beloved Xmas movies ever. Every year, people flock to the store, not only because it is the largest of its kind in the world, but to see its Christmas displays, and have their children talk to THE Store Santa.

Today, however, the customers at Macy’s also found… Terror.

d Galloway came in from 34th Street, after having totalled every vehicle in sight. People had come into the store running and screaming, which was a good thing, since it gave the shoppers inside some warning. Otherwise they might’ve gotten hurt when he smashed his way in thru the Window Shop Display.

Many people managed to get out of the building thru its other three exits, each of which lead to a different NYC street. But Galloway soon blocked them all with randomly-picked cars, which he flung around like toys.
Right now, most of the people trapped inside had fled to the upper floors. Galloway was still on the first one, standing on an electric escalator, blocking the way up, keeping the few people left on the first floor trapped (he’d also destroyed the other escalators.)

From there, Galloway surveyed his handiwork.
The floor was not only on ruins, there was smoke everywhere. People hid among the displays, but the cries of frightened children could still be heard, their parents unable to calm them down.
Galloway smiled.

It was SO easy to frighten humans!

Why had he never realized it before?

Why had he ever even bothered to try to PROTECT them?

They were weaklings, after all. So many things could kill them. It was a miracle they’d survived so long. Not like his people, the Saiyans, who were so much more powerful than almost anything else in the Galaxy.

Kill or be killed. That IS the Law of Evolution.

If humans can’t fend for themselves, then they deserved whatever happened to them.

And if he wanted to toy with them, who could stop him? Might makes Right!

He couldn’t believe he had not realized that- until HE had told him.

Yes, it had been HIM that had opened his eyes.
And it had been HIM that told him that destroying Macy’s would be so much fun.

…Somewhere in Galloway’s soul, a tiny voice protested, said this was unnatural, that this was WRONG.

But it was buried under tons of darkness…

Galloway began to laugh out loud. Why not? He could do anything he wanted! No one could stop him! Why, the next thing he would do was-

SPLAT!
-“WHAT!?!” Galloway screamed!
Something had just hit him on the face!
Something sticky, cold and… tasty!?!
A… PIE!
-“WHO DARES-”
-“Yo, Gallo!” a voice suddenly said.

A voice Galloway recognized!
He turned around quickly, and looked at the direction the pie had come from.
There, standing next to a Xmas Food display, was-
-“MARTINEZ!?!”
-“Hi, Galloway. IF it is you. What do you think you’re doing?”
-“Same thing I’m gonna do to you, you clown!”
-“Aww, and I thought, you of all people, would appreciate the old pie-in-the-face gag” Wil mocked.
-“Let me show you my appreciation” Galloway said, fuming, as he wiped the fruit pie off his face.
-“You’ll have to catch me first!” Wil responded, then darted off, leaving thru the same broken store window he’d sneaked in thru.
Galloway jumped off the escalator and ran after Martinez, smashing his way out. But as soon as he ran outside, he found the streets full of- smoke? Mist? Gas? Was that the result of his destruction?
He looked around, but it was hard to see.

Nearby, Wil was hiding among the mists he’d summoned. He couldn’t see Galloway clearly, either. But at least he’d succeded in luring the Saiyan away from the people in the store, and into an open area where he could unleash his destructive spells if needed. Thought he hoped that wasn’t necessary. Between the two of them, they could shatter the city!

OK, no point in hiding anymore. He’d better confront Galloway, and hope the strategy he’d come up with could stop him!
-“Enough of this!” He shouted, walking within sight of the Saiyan. “You will NOT be allowed to continue this destruction. Explain yourself now, or face the wrath of the Righteous Protectors!”

• “Oh, really?” Galloway laughed. “Where are the others? Or are you telling me you think YOU can stop me by yourself?”
    -“Indeed I do!”
    -“Ha ha ha!” Galloway laughed. “Martinez, I always thought you were lame, but I didn’t expect you to be stupid as well. You really think your spells can match my Saiyan power??”
    -“Winning battles isn’t just about raw power, d; strategy is also an important part of-”
    POW!!
    PAIN!
    Darkness!

…

…

“…you hear me? Wil!!”
“…What? Who? …Weiila?” Wil said.
He was lying in the middle of the deserted street, with Weiila kneeled next to him.
-“What… happened?”
-“Galloway knocked you out.”
-“Huh? When? I didn’t even see him move!”
-“Saiyans are SUPER fast, Wil. I found you unconscious, your jaw shattered.”
Wil checked his jaw as he got up, but found it whole.
-“I healed you” Weiila explained. " I’m amazed you’re even alive. That blow should’ve taken your head off."
-“I’m thougher than I look, Weii” Wil snorted.
-“Maybe, but still, Gallo must’ve just love-tapped you. Must’ve figured he didn’t need to hit you REALLY hard to kill you.”
-“Maybe. Where are the others?”
-“On their way. But I’m afraid, I couldn’t find any of the really powerful ones. They were all busy with their own important missions.”
-“Damn. So I guess it’s up to me”
-“What? You’re not thinking of going up against Galloway AGAIN, are you??”
-“We have no choice, Weiila! We gotta stop that walking building demolisher before some innocent bystander gets killed!”
-“But Wil! Gallo is WAY too fast for you!”
-“I think I have a way to deal with that” WM smiled, “but I need to sneak up on him first. Where is he now?”
-“I dunno, he flew away.”
-“Rats” Wil cursed, then looked around for any clue about his foe’s location. Then he stopped and said:
-“There! I think those people can help us find him” he said, pointing at a woman with a microphone, and a cameraman, both standing on the end of the street. It was Katie Kourik again!

They were doing another live broadcast.

The two heroes ran up to them.

But no sooner had they reached them, than Kourik turned around and said,
-“Ohmigosh! Ladies and gentlemen, we have a surprise witness to today’s events! It’s LEE MAJORS, star of “The Six Million Dollar Man” and “The Fall Guy” TV shows!”
Wil and Weiila stopped in their tracks, baffled.
-"…Who, me?" Wil said, after a moment.
-“Indeed! Mister Majors, you have been away from the cameras for a long time. What are you doing in NY today?”
-“I’m NOT Lee Majors” Wil spat out. “I’m TOO young to be him, can’t you tell??”
-“Oh, don’t be embarrased, Mr. Majors, ALL of us celebrities do the Plastic Surgery thing. And that new hair color fits you, as well! And who is the young woman in the Angel costume? Some new love interest, perhaps?”
-“Wh…!” Wil was speechless. Was this woman really that naive, or was she just desperate for a celebrity interview??
-“Whatever!” he snapped. Just tell me, do you know where Gal- the spiky-haired guy went?"
-“The Xmas Destroyer?” Kourik said, using the name she’d just made up for the subject of her reports today, “We just received a call that he’s landed at Radio City Music Hall. We were just going over there ourselves. We can give you a lift if you want to.”
-“No thanks” Wil spat out, then ran off with Weiila.
-“Hey wait! We can give you free publicity for your next project!” Kourik shouted after them, but they ignored her.
-“Humph. These has-been celebrities are so arrogant” Kourik said to her cameraman. “and I was going to ask him to do my show. Oh well, I can always do another live colonoscopy.”

(NEXT: Round Two!)

It seemed Wil didn’t realize that this isn’t the DBZ universe, and I don’t have to wait for him to finish talking before punching him. And a pie? PIES GO IN THE MOUTH, NOT ON THE HEAD! kills Wil for wasting a perfectly good pie

Since you’ve never posted a pic, I keep visualising you as Ryu.

Due to this fact, I must ask you: DO you look like Lee Majors? o_O

D: I was indeed making a crack at the DBZ TV show. Like you, I love the manga but hated the things done in the show, like stretching the fights with endless dialogue.

GG: Yes, I DID look like Lee Majors- back when I was young. Now I look more like Christopher Lloyd. :hahaha; I’ll post a pic one of these days.

Nice Job Wil, even if you did get pwnd :stuck_out_tongue:

Looks really good, and btw…
Who will be there to help if Weiila didn’t get the really powerful ones?
(I’m guessing that Zero and Sin are among the really powerful ones)…