THE RPGC SAGA 2005

Wil updates…

I thought I saw pigs flying on the way home tonight.

Well, make it more common, ok Wil? The last thing we need is to have hell freeze over, that kinda makes the devil mad.

Maybe I can get up and write up something for a character before he updates next…

Very nice Wil. And very nice to hear you have a few days to keep writing.

I hope its finished before January 6th, 'cause that’s when I’m leaving. Otherwise, I’ll just look it up at school or something. <_<;

As for me LEAVING RPGC… I dunno. I probably would, in a sense. I’d come back after I got my internet, but I think I would renounce my super powers, so they’d stop coming back. The change in powers always come with a change in personality, and this scares the RPGC me very much. I DO hope to come back in next year’s story, because they’re always very fun.

I’d still kinda be leaving since I’d be more dedicated to class and my girlfriend. shrugs I’d be leaving, but I’d still be here. Weird, huh?

You’ve been here so long, that in some way or another, you’ll always be “here”, no matter where you may go.

In any case, good storybit, Willie-boy. :wink:

I like this very much .^^

The new CC is a bit odd… and can be a little scary. But some things never change. :3

I kinda figured something was up, it had an ominous tone, but that was really sudden. Wow.

Way to Go Mr. Martinez, also, so much for not getting any in any of your stories.

And yeah, CC seems a bit more handicapped than crazy there. I guess you just don’t have the experience from the orakianhideout to draw upon. That’s definatly quite close to the persona she has now though.

AAAAAARRRGGHH!!! :ark:

WHY is it that, EVERYTIME I think I’m going to have some nice time to myself for writing, SOMETHING happens???

I was hoping to have a nice big update by now… but I’d forgotten that last week was Thanksgiving Weekend, and several of my family and friends DEMANDED my presence. On top of that, no less than FOUR people showed up on the weekend asking for help with projects to be done by THIS week!! There went the rest of my free time!!!
:too bad:

sigh Sorry about that, folks. But rest assured, I’ve already worked nice plotlines for ALL of you, and as soon as I get a chance, I’ll start writing them up and posting them here. Swear to God!

VS: I’m writing everyone up the way they wanted to be portrayed. CC wanted to be crazy, so crazy she is. However, you can be sure there’s going to be more to her part than just that.

Wil. I can only say one thing.

If you actually are still taking jobs form these people in Christmas Season, you BETTER be charging a hell of a lot more than normal. There’s being a good person, and then there’s just being a doormat.

pokes Wilfredo

It looks really nice, its serious and your revealing information in a way that leaves us unsure of what is really happening and wanting more.

So give us more: (

And the nice thing about not calling this an xmas story is that you have no deadline. :wink:

So do this at your own pace. For something like this, I have infinite patience.

Yeah anyway who really cares will wait for you to get some spare time. So just take you time boyo, and continue this when you get a chance.

Yeah, I mean I can understand if you can’t get it done for a while. I’ll be checking up on this site even after I have no internet, and I have a feeling most of the people here aren’t going to be going anywhere for a while.

T’would be quite knife to see more. Perhaps soon…

I’m BAAAAACKK!! :hyperven:

GOOD LORD! Has it been a WEEK since last I posted!? That’s never happened before… I mean, I couldn’t even check the boards! Yes, I’ve been THAT busy!!

I’m really sorry, gang. Every time I thought I finally had a break, MORE people would show up asking for help… should have known, what with most of my clients being college students, and the finals being on very soon.

Right now, I just finished the last project I HAD to do. But, I’m pretty sure I could get more work at any moment. Therefore, I’ve decided to write and post what I can when I can, rather than wait until I have more time to write. This will probably mean even shorter chapters, but I’ll try my best to maintain the quality. Let me have it if I don’t!

OK, gotta start writing! Something should be posted either tonight or (more likely) tomorrow. (And yes, I’m still shooting for a Xmas finale, but if not, at least for New Year’s.)

Well that certainly is good to hear Wil. After all any update from you, no matter how short, is always better than no update at all.

So just work on this when ya can boyo, and with any luck you should have another winning story on your hands.

OKAY, LET THE GUERRILLA-STYLE POSTING COMMENCE!!!

It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas
Toys in ev’ry store
But the prettiest sight to see
Is the holly that will be
On your own front door.

RPGC HEADQUATERS:

Manus and Wil entered the Castle’s foyer, where they found d Galloway, ever steadfast in his vigil. The two of them noticed (happily) that the horrid purple color scheme from last year was gone; more normal colors now prevailed. Looks like at least one good thing came out of the castle’s reconstruction, both thought.

Wil couldn’t help looking at Galloway with pause. Oh, he had no problem with Galloway- but his presence reminded him of that OTHER Galloway- the one from the parallel universe they’d recently encountered, during the war with Naar. He seemed a more take-charge kind of person than the one he knew. On the other hand, HIS counterpart from that reality was a huge letdown, so who was he to judge?

When Galloway saw them approach, he actually smiled. That was unusual enough to make Wil wonder what was up. And was he staring at him, or at Manus? Hard to tell with those shades he was wearing.

-“Manus, Martinez. Welcome back” he said, matter-of-factly.
-“Galloway” Wil nodded. “I have to speak with Weiila… is she in?” he asked.
Galloway nodded back. “She’s in her office, writing stuff, as usual.”
-“Good. I… have something important to discuss. Is she too busy?”
-“No, I don’t think so.”

Manus and Wil continued to walk past Galloway, who continued to grin mysteriously. He sure is cheerful today Wil wondered, as he walked past the Saiyan.

And then Galloway said, “Oh, by the way- your niece Nelimar is already here.”

Wil turned around to look at Galloway. “Really?” Wil asked, stopping. It was unusual for Nel to arrive at RPGC without him.

Galloway nodded. “Indeed. And she’s doing good business, too.”

Wil blinked. “Good what?”
“Good business” Galloway said, with the kind of smile that The Cat that Ate the Canary would give.

Wil could tell that something was up, and that it was amusing d greatly.
-“What kind of business?” Wil asked suspiciously.
-“Don’t you know? I thought you two very close…” d smiled.
Wil wasn’t in the mood for games. “Cut the crap, Gallo. What is my niece doing?”
-“Oh, nothing wrong” he snickered. “Just selling stuff.”
-“What kind of stuff?” Wil demanded.
-“Adventuring gear, of course.”
-“WHAT?” Wil gasped, to Galloway’s delight. “WHOSE gear?”
-“Hers, I assume” Galloway positively grinned. “Of course, could be yours, for all I know.”
Wil actually blanched.
-“Oh, didn’t you know? I assumed-”
But Wil didn’t listen anymore. He spun around and stormed into the castle.
-“Wil? Where are you going? Aren’t we going to talk with CC?” Manus shouted after him.
-“You go ahead first. I have things to attend to right now” Wil shouted back.
-“What? By myself??” he gasped.
-“It’s better if we don’t talk to her at the same time, anyway. We don’t want to pressure her.”
-“But…” the young warrior tried to protest, but Wil had already disappeared beyond a hall corner.

{{OK, this is only half a chapter. I’ll post more very soon, gotta polish some stuff out first. Wanted to at least post something tonight, however.}}

The dig at Galloway was a nice touch. :wink: