The return... before the departure

I’m serious. It should have been me… I would never be missed anyway…

Well good bye, good luck. I prayed for you, man.

I really don’t care, it may sound heartless. I am sorry though that your going through this, but I can’t do anything about it, I don’t know you, why care. Praying and hoping can’t do anything, so why think about that either… Although I must say life is short, yeah we’re wasting our lives on here, but we enjoy it though don’t we?

Originally posted by Manus Dei
I’m serious. It should have been me… I would never be missed anyway…

Okay- you know what? I don’t care about Orakio attempting to get sympathy, and I don’t care about you attempting to get sympathy. I don’t care about anyone trying to milk every last bit of sympathy off of us for all its worth. I know I’m being slightly hypocritical, here, but I’ve never said something like that in a PUBLIC FORUM (I don’t think).

If you have problems, talk to a friend or a psychologist, don’t project them towards strangers.

I don’t care about sympathy. I don’t care about anything. I’m just saying how unfair things are.

Good to see you’re still kickin’, Orak. Drop by the MB sometimes a’ight? And it ain’t goodbye, ‘cause I’m still keepin in touch, foo’!

I don’t care about sympathy. I don’t care about anything. I’m just saying how unfair things are.

Quit with the sob story while you’re ahead, alright?

Originally posted by Exo vers 2.0
life is short

Life is the longest thing you can do on Earth you nuttah!

Seriously.

Manus, I’ve only read about 4 of your posts, and all you seem to talk about is how shitty your life is, how terrible you’re treated and so on and so on and so on…

Cry me a river.
Build a bridge, and get the fuck over it.

Hmmm…

I don’t care if anything about what just happened was true or not.
I’m just sad that you’re leaving. I’d rather see that you stick around… But it’s your life, you do what you want to do with it…

I hope you’ll be back someday.

Never again shall I be brought down by petty mockeries while others suffer much worse fates!

Sad to see you go, Orak.

Even if your story seemed to have holes, I just held onto the possibility that it MIGHT be true. Who knows, maybe it was.

Bye Orak…Ich glaube noch nicht Sie. Lügner.

Let’s hope everything will be fine…

Never again shall I be brought down by petty mockeries while others suffer much worse fates!

-.-
get the fuck over it dude, i have a shitty life too, don’t hear me bitching about it. just shut up already.

orak: good riddance.

:fungah: Manus, what have I told you about being too damn melodramatic?

Never again!

Manus must be a goth… Damn goths, I hate goths… Goths are all like “GOD MUST HAVE SHIT ME INTO THIS TOILET CALLED HELL”

Manus must be a goth… Damn goths, I hate goths…

I was thinking that, but maybe he’s just trying to be a goth. Those are worse. -_-

Manus must be a goth… Damn goths, I hate goths… Goths are all like “GOD MUST HAVE SHIT ME INTO THIS TOILET CALLED HELL”

I love your overly generalized statements. I happen to know a couple of Goths that aren’t like that at all. Stop being an asshole.

EDIT: And Manus is about as Goth as a toilet brush.