The Reaver Saga

Not to mention Gallo’s probably going to shove Reaver up… somewhere not nice. Aheh.

I blame Zero.

The Reaver Saga part 9: Lord of the Reaver
By d_Galloway

Galloway and Amy continued to make their way through the desolate wasteland. Strangely, nothing improved at all; in fact, things only looked worse as they continued walking. Earthquakes sprang up every few minutes, lightning crashes filled the sky, and the dirt itself seemed to be dull and black.

“Whatever this place is,” said Galloway, “it looks like it’s a hair away from being destroyed completely. I don’t even want to imagine what could cause this.”

“Doesn’t look like that big a loss,” said Amy. “Nothing seems to live here, anyway-”

A scream suddenly erupted out of nowhere, following by a sickening slurping noise. Galloway and Amy snuck closer to the source of the noise, then ducked behind a large boulder. In front of them was a human corpse, but that wasn’t the frightening thing.

Surrounding the body were medium-sized, freakish monstrosities. They looked like a cross between a frog and one of the aliens Galloway had met on the abandoned spaceship. They had long, frogue-like tongues, which they used to break through the body’s skin and draw out blood.

Amy looked on in shock, while Galloway felt his vomit reach the top of his throat. “What the heck are those things?” asked Amy.

“I think they’re vampires,” said Galloway, “but I’ve never seen anything like this.”

The vampires drained the body, then left. Galloway summoned the Reaver, then the two made their way through the bleak landscape. Fortunately, there didn’t seem to be too many vampires, so they didn’t have to worry too much.

Finally, they reached a large, abandoned gazebo-like building. The domed roof had partly collapsed, the walls were cracked and broken, and the entrance was covered with thick spider webs. They began to approach the building, but ducked to the side when they heard a loud, heavy voice.

“Worthless book! There was no point in returning to this doomed time. The bastard must be gone by now!”

The speaker stormed out of the gazebo, then stopped suddenly, his back still turned to Galloway and Amy. It was a tall, muscular, humanoid creature, except for the fact that he had three clawed fingers and two clawed toes. It wore faded leather pants and a banner slung over its shoulder.

Slowly, it looked around, as if sensing something. Galloway realized that he was sensing the Reaver, and quickly willed it away. Seeming satisfied, the creature left.

“That was close,” sighed Amy. Then a clawed hand grabbed her and Galloway from behind and threw them into the nearby cliffside. They finally got their first view of the creature’s front, and saw something far worse: two long fangs portruidng from its mouth. It was another vampire.

“Who are you?” he shouted. “Did you think you could sneak like that around me?”

“What’s your problem?” shouted Amy. “We’re not doing anything-”

The vampire grabbed Amy by the neck and examined her. “You look strange,” he said. “I wonder what your blood taste like…” He leaned in, baring his fangs.

Galloway summoned the Reaver and slammed the vampire to the ground; however, he didn’t let go of Amy, and she slammed into the ground as well.

“You pathetic-” began the vampire. When he saw the Reaver, though, he gasped in shock. “How did you get that? The Reaver was stolen from me!”

“You mean the actual sword was stolen,” said Galloway. “I found it on my home world, and from there, it’s a long story…”

“Silence!” said the vampire. He threw Amy aside and approached Galloway, who raised the Reaver in alarm. “Then it is true. There is another story for the Reaver to tell.”

“Oooookay,” said Galloway, rolling his eyes. “Now that you’ve officially tried to kill us and suck the blood out of our lifeless corpses, do you mind telling me who the hell you are?”

The vampire looked at Galloway, his face completely emotionless. “I am Kain, lord of this doomed land.”

“Well, it’s a…pleasure to meet you,” said Galloway. He offered his hand to Kain. The vampire looked at it, then back at Galloway, then punched him right in the face.

“Don’t think for a minute that I enjoy your company,” said Kain. “If it wasn’t for the Soul Reaver, I would have feasted on you both by now. I’ll finish with the freak now.”

Amy, however, was already hiding behind another large, conviently-placed boulder. Kain looked in her direction and raised one hand. A strange blast hit the boulder, shattering it immediately. Amy was then surrounded in a blue field and pulled towards Kain, who grabbed her in mid-air.

“Let her go!” shouted Galloway. He charged with the Reaver, but Kain immediately threw Amy back into the cliffside.

“That blood is delicious,” he said, “but it’s not in a large quantity. I’ll let her live for now.”

Galloway ran to Amy and helped her back up. He then saw the two puncture holes in her neck. “Don’t worry,” said Kain. “Nobody I bite seems to change into a vampire, so she will be fine. Now, let’s step inside.”

Galloway looked up at Kain, who was returning to the gazebo. He was already hating the vampire.

THE END OF PART 9
Weiila and Yuushi get another break from the movie
Yuushi: What’s up with that Torgo guy? He’s the wierdest thing I’ve ever seen!
Weiila: Nah, I’ve seen wierder. I just want to know who thought that a guy with big knees and a slow southern drawl was scary…

The Reaver Saga part 10: The Reaver Journal
By d_Galloway

The inside of the gazebo was even worse than the outside. Human skeletons were piled around the walls, refusing to turn to dust. Long webs covered everything, including the entire floor. The only usable object was an enormous book sitting on a pedastle.

Galloway picked up the heavy book and examined it carefully. The binding appeared to be made out of stretched human skin, the cover was almost completely erroded, and the pages felt like they were made out of a kind of sandpaper (the ultimate evil). The inside was completely blank, save for some drops of long-dried blood. In fact, nothing was written at all.

“I know you heard,” said Kain. “This useless trash was supposed to hold the key to the Reaver’s location, and yet it says nothing.”

Galloway, however, examined the pages much more closely. Strangely, there was a hidden symbol on the first page. It looked like the Soul Reaver inside an elaborate circle. Acting on instinct, he set the book down and summoned the Reaver.

As he passed the wraith blade over the pages, words began to appear. However, only the first few pages were filled; the rest were completely blank.

“In Darkest Times,” read Galloway, “The Light Will Bring Death.” The first lines didn’t make sense, but it got even more cryptic and bizzare from there.

"The evil sealed cannot be contained. When the time comes, the Reaver will serve two masters. One will be on the path of conquest and destruction, and the other would be on the path of insanity and nightmares. When the time comes, the Reaver will decide its final master, and all doom would be averted.

“In order for the Reaver to chose, the powers taken must be returned. The dark forces hid these powers well, in order to prevent the Reaver from being freed. However, they would not be able to prevent this forever. The masters would return the Reaver to truth, and all will come to pass as ordained.”

Galloway closed the heavy book. “You were right, Kain,” said Galloway. “This just confused the hell out of me.”

“The book must have some use,” said Kain. “I have learned not to discount any possibility. The Reaver must be freed.”

“It said there are two masters,” said Galloway. “I assume you are the first, the one ‘on the path of conquest and destruction’. I must be the one ‘on the path of insanity and nightmares’. Either way, it looks like we’re stuck together.”

“I think not,” said Kain, leaving the gazebo. “I do not work for any person, especially those who toy with such powers. You do not understand the significance of the Reaver. You are merely a child.”

“Says the vampire that tried to suck a hedgehog’s blood,” said Galloway. Kain snarled and pulled Galloway towards him.

“I will ignore your words,” said Kain, grabbing Galloway’s throat in a crunching grip. “However, you will be careful in the future. I could destroy you in an instant if I so wished.” He then threw Galloway into the gazebo wall and dissapeared into the darkness.

Galloway picked himself back up. “What’s with him?” he muttered. He then grabbed the book and the now-unconcious Amy, then teleported back.

“Mr. Servo,” said Galloway, setting both the book and Amy down, “what is our position?”

“We have found our location,” said Servo. “Setting automatic pilot for nearest planet-”

“Wait a second,” said Galloway. “We have automatic pilot?”

“Of course!” said Servo. “I was gonna tell you earlier, but…” Galloway grabbed Servo’s neck and wrestled him to the ground.

Amy slowly regained conciousness as Galloway was still beating up Servo. “It’s freezing in here!” she moaned. “What the heck happened?” She then felt the two holes in her neck…and screamed.

THE END OF PART 10
Weiila and Yuushi are still in the theater
Weiila: Did you hear something?
Yuushi: Shhh! I think they’re finally finishing it!

(Gallo-note: Weiila, if you don’t want to put this chapter in the next update, you don’t have to. I’m just trying to make you happy. That’s my sole reason to exist.)

Ho boy, a prophecy. That oughta mean something.

And silly Galloway, my sole purpose here is to make you and the other writers happy (RPGDude doesn’t count though >_>). I’m sorry for snapping at you in the other thread, I was joking.

The Reaver Saga part 11: The Next Planet
By d_Galloway

Weiila and Yuushi finally exited the theater, barely alive. Amy was still unconciouse, and Galloway had complete dismembered Servo, and was busy putting him back together.

“There’s a ship coming up!” said Weiila. “Open Hexfield!” The Hexfield slid open, revealing a ship similar to the abandoned one found earlier, only it was covered with various weapons and lasers.

“I don’t like the look of that,” said Galloway, after welding Servo’s left arm back in. “We’d better get running.” He pushed a few buttons on the control panel, but the entire Satellite rocked violently, then stopped.

“No good!” said Servo. “They’ve got us in a tractor beam!”

“There’s some flashing light over there!” said Yuushi, pointing to the “Incoming message” light. Galloway pressed another switch, and a man’s face appeared in the Hexfield. He appeared to be about sixty or so, with a shaggy brown beard, a black eyepatch, and a very elaborate military uniform.

“Identify yourself!” he shouted.

“This is the crew of the Sattelite of Love!” said Galloway. “Who are you?”

“You don’t need to know that,” said the man. “However, we recieved reports of a ship similar to this fleeing a destroyed science vessal. What was your business there?”

“We found the entire place slaughtered,” said Galloway. “The self destruct went off. We were lucky to get away as it was.”

“Why should I believe you?” asked the man. “For all I know, YOU could have killed everyone on that ship!”

“Sir,” said Weiila, “if you don’t leave us alone, we’ll have no choice but to go over there and kick your ass ourselves.”

The man’s eyes opened wide. “What the heck?” he gasped. “An angel? Am I seeing things?”

Galloway smiled. “Yes, it’s an angel,” said Galloway. “So what?”

“Man, I’ve been without sleep for too long,” he said. “Okay, I’ll take your testimonial to the High Court. However, we will require that you stay in orbit at the next available planet…which is right next to us.”

The sattelite rocked violently, and went flying towards another planet. Just as suddenly, the ship stopped, and went into orbit mode. The communication link dissapeared, and the other ship flew off.

“Planetary scan complete,” said Weiila, reading from a computer screen. “The atmospheric conditions and landforms are exactly like earth, with only a few slight changes in temperature.”

“Sounds promising,” said Galloway. He then checked the coordinates and compared them with the list; one of them matched.

“Okay, who’s staying on the sattelite, and who’s going down there?” asked Servo.

“I’ll lead, as always,” said Galloway. “Weiila and Servo, you’ll come with me. Yuushi, you stay here and try to revive Amy. The ship’ll stay in self-maintainance mode until we get back.” They then used the transporter to go to the surface.

They landed on a sidewalk in a large city. The signs, buildings, and various other writings seemed to all be in Japanese. Servo looked at a nearby sign, which showed a bunch of fairly unnatractive women. He then gasped and fainted.

“What’s wrong?” asked Galloway, raising Servo back up.

“The sign…” he moaned. “It says 'Free Rape Sessions Inside.”

“Well, what do you expect?” asked Weiila. “It’s Japan.”

“No…it’s not that,” said Servo. “It’s…on every building…on every sign…terrible…so terrible…” His head spun around for a few seconds, then his whole body began to smoke.

THE END OF PART 11
Weiila: The horror…THE HORROR!

Galloway, I’m afraid to think about how your head works.

Hmm. Actually I find the thought stream of how gallo’s brain works fascinating. His work is something I needed to think about before I started liking it. Mainly because I’m more of a serious fan myself. But his work is absolutely insane. And well. with that frame of mind it makes sense.

Originally posted by Videospirit
Hmm. Actually I find the thought stream of how gallo’s brain works fascinating. His work is something I needed to think about before I started liking it. Mainly because I’m more of a serious fan myself. But his work is absolutely insane. And well. with that frame of mind it makes sense.

Hey, I can be serious! It’s just easier being completely insane.

Originally posted by d Galloway
Hey, I can be serious! It’s just easier being completely insane.

You have reached the highest level of insight, my son. (I think the family tree just popped a vein. It’s just a TITLE!). So what are you going to do now?

raises an eyebrow
Spock is the one who finds everything fascinating. Personally, I think this is plain crazy. :hahaha;
Kain looks rather cranky, but remains coherent, and the part with Amy was bizarre, but amusing.
You’re doing a fine work.

The Reaver Saga part 12: Little Coffee Shop of Perverts
By d_Galloway

“Let’s make sure we’re on the same page,” said Weiila. “We’re on a world where rape is perfectly allowed, and our guide’s short-circuted, but we’re staying around anyway in a hopeless attempt to find something related to the Reaver.”

“That sums it up nicely,” said Galloway. “But first, I need to check something out. That coffee shop should be all right.” They entered a small, Starbucks-like coffee place called “Clear Incest.”

They sat themselves down at a small table, put Servo into a third chair, and opened the book. Another Reaver symbol had appeared on the pages directly following the filled ones. Galloway summoned the Reaver, quickly passed it over the pages, and willed it away. Fortunately, everyone else was too busy raping the 12-year-old girls walking around to notice them.

“Uh, Gallo,” said Weiila, “I’m gonna see about some water or something. You want anything?”

“Just bring me a mocha or something,” said Galloway. Weiila nodded, readied her whip, and snapped her way through the effeminate perbs launching themselves at her as she walked to the counter.

Several more pages of the book had been filled. Galloway leaned in and carefully examined them:

“The first power was placed on the most vile of worlds, a place of such debauchery and lust that it sickens all to think of it. It was hidden deep underground, near the planet’s only known lake. The power hidden there is said to bestow even the most ignorant and pathetic of beings with the powers of-” Unfortunately, the next word was missing. “-However, if the power is discovered by one with this ability to begin with, it will be amplified to a fever pitch, making it extremely dangerous for both the user and those nearby.” A few pictures were also included, especially of an arched doorway with strange markings on the side and a large lake.

Weiila made her way back, carrying some bottled water and a coffee. Galloway took his drink and closed the book, then sipped his mocha. “You know, this has a wierd taste to it,” said Galloway. “Not really bad, but really different.”

“Oh, really?” asked Weiila.

“Yeah, it’s kinda salty…” began Galloway. He then realized with horror what he had been drinking, and quickly spat it out into a trash can. Servo suddenly swung back to life as Galloway was still puking.

“Are we still on that god-forsaken planet?” he whined.

“Well, well,” said a large voice. “Look what we’ve got here.” Everyone looked up (including Galloway), and met a tall, lanky man with a black robe. However, the biggest part about him was the tail; it was the exact same as Galloways’.

“Who the hell are you?” asked Galloway.

“My name is Zinar,” said the man. “I, too, am a Saiyan.”

“Impossible!” said Galloway. “The Saiyans are dead!”

“Not quite,” said Zinar. “There are a few of our kind left, scattered across the universe. However, I know of a way to help them. Take me to this ‘power’ of yours.”

“How the hell do you know about that?” asked Galloway. “Were you spying on me from the beginning?”

“Yes, I’m afraid,” said Zinar, bowing his head. “I wished to see more about you before I offered my assistance. I have only the best interests of the Saiyans in mind, you see. With something like that, I could ensure our race’s survival for centuries to come.”

“Something’s not right here,” said Weiila. “Why should we trust you?”

“Come on, Weiila,” said Servo, strangely lifeless. “We must trust him. He wishes to see his species survive.”

“…Servo, are you okay?” asked Galloway.

“Of course,” said Servo, still completely lifeless. “Do you not wish for your kind to be prosperous, or are you a traitor to all Saiyans?”

“Okay, that was WIERD!” said Galloway.

“Come on, Galloway,” said Weiila, now also completely lifeless. “Servo has convinced me. We must trust Zinar.”

Galloway looked at Zinar. The man seemed to be perfectly calm, but was also sweating slightly. He knew something was wrong…but had no choice.

“Fine, Zinar,” he said. “Let’s go.”

The man watched from the bushes as the two Saiyans and strangely lifeless angel and robot walked towards the lake. “Two of them now,” he sighed. “Those Saiyan bastards musn’t be allowed to live.”

THE END OF PART 12
Weiila: still strangely lifeless Ha ha ha ha, I like random violence, I despise tea, I want Starstorm to cheat on me in order to show his love.

“GAH. what have you done to Weiila. Hurry. We must distract Starstorm until she gets better. We can’t let him find her like this. Unless that’s how Garr came to exist. In which case we’d be changing history but garr went back and time so he made changes there so if we stop him from existing he won’t go back in time and if he doesn’t go back in time he might come to exist again and GAAAAAH.”

Anyone want to wager a guess on what that missing word was?

charm, friendship, belching?

Hypnosis? Even though that seems to obvious to be the case.

The Reaver Saga part 13: Temple of the Mind
By d_Galloway

The lake was large and dark blue, with various park benches and trees situated strategically around it. Like every other place, there were underaged rapes going on all over, and many were moving dangerously close to the lake.

“This place is great!” said Zinar. “I could learn to like this!”

“Ha…ha…ha,” said Weiila. “After this is over, I would like to have sex with Galloway.” Any doubts Galloway had about how strange things were going on were erased instantly; NOW something was really fucked up!

“I think I see the door,” said Galloway, pointing to a stained mountain on the end of the lake. A large door was situated in the water. Galloway dodged the naked 13-year-olds and summoned the Reaver.

The Reaver began to hum as he approached the door. Galloway made his way into the water, and instantly noticed how slimy and stick the water was. Ignoring the fact that he would need to bathe for a week after this ordeal was over, he inserted the Reaver into an indentation in the door. It opened quickly, slightly draining the lake, and revealing dead naked 13-year-olds.

They entered the area, and climbed up a large block. The inside of the mountain was actually an elaborate, ancient temple, with various pillars, murals, and other crap. Galloway began to take a few steps, but was suddenly blown through one of the pillars. Weiila and Servo fell to the ground, moaning.

“You are such a fool,” said Zinar, calmly walking towards the interior of the temple. “It was easy to control those two, and if it wasn’t for the Reaver, you would have fallen, as well.”

“So it comes out,” said Galloway, pulling himself from the rubble. “You aren’t a Saiyan, are you?”

“No, I am a Saiyan,” said Zinar. “However, the others were too busy building up their strength. I simply raised my mind. I have gained the ability to control minds and use telekinesis, and now, with the powers hidden here, I can raise my powers even more.” He then teleported into the next room, and blasted two pillars, sending them toppling to the ground and blocking the entrance.

Weiila and Servo were still out of it. Galloway looked around the room, trying to find a way out. However, he noticed a mural on the side wall that looked vaguely interesting. It showed an enormous, demonic face, battling a cloaked figure holding a flaming sword. It didn’t look like the Reaver, but was also fairly similar in design.

The other murals were nearly completely destroyed, but Galloway could make out the same figure standing with several others. Unfortunately, he couldn’t make any of them out. Then he saw a hole in the ceiling, where the pillar Zinar had sent him flying through once stood. He climbed up the ruins of the pillar and jumped through.

He crawled through a narrow passage, then dropped down through another hole. He was now in a tiered room, with at least three levels. Zinar stood at the bottom, deep in a trance.

Galloway’s sixth sense suddenly kicked in. He jumped down, mere seconds before the ground he was standing on completely shattered. He then dodged the fragments, and barely escaped another toppling pillar. He ran towards Zinar, but was blown back by another blast.

“You are too late,” he laughed. “I have the power. I am now a God!” He turned, and Galloway looked in horror at him. His face was now twisted and mutilated, his frame was even more wirey than before, and his forehead was covered with green, pulsating nerves.

“Some God,” said Galloway. “You look more like a Jerry Springer reject.” Zinar growled, and Galloway was lifted off the ground.

“I don’t know what this ‘Jerry Springer’ is,” he said, “but that is most definately an insult. I guess this is goodbye…Saiyan.”

“Oh, by the way,” gasped Galloway, “I have a present.” He raised his hand, and fired a large energy blast he had been collecting. Zinar bounced it away and laughed, until it flipped around and hit him in the back. His concentration broken, he let go of Galloway, who floped to the floor.

“You are good,” said Zinar, “but it will take more than that to stop me!” He began to concentrate again, and several of the walls and pillars began to crumble and collapse. Galloway barely dodged several of them, but a pillar collapsed onto his legs as he was recovering from another dodge.

“This is it, then,” said Zinar. Suddenly, his eyes shot open with pain, and he began to shriek. His head began to shake and rumble violently, until he fell onto his hands and knees.

“That’s what the book meant,” said Galloway, hastily healing his legs. “If someone already has the power, they’ll be a danger to themselves and everyone else. They’ll be unable to control the surplus energy…”

“Shut UP!” shouted Zinar. “Please, for the love of all that is holy, help me!”

Galloway limped his way over to Zinar. “You’re gonna die, anyway,” said Galloway, summoning the Reaver. “I’ll just make this more painful for you.” He then stabbed the Reaver into Zinar. His body quaked briefly, then went still. His head immediately exploded, sending blood and gore everywhere.

However, Galloway immediately felt his entire body become warm and weak. He fell to the ground, gasping for air. The Reaver dissapeared, as if unable to stay drawn at this point. Finally, after several agonizing minutes, the feeling went away, and Galloway stood back up.

“I wonder…” he said. He then raised his hands and concentrated on a cracking pillar. It suddenly shattered at it’s base, sending it falling onto the top level. Galloway sighed, thankful that something was accomplished, then climbed up the pillar. Before he left, though, he caught a glimpse at a broken statue of what looked like an angel. The face looked vaguely familiar.

Weiila and Servo got back to their feet as Galloway approached. “We’ve got what we wanted,” said Galloway. “Let’s get out of here.”

“I don’t think so,” said a familiar voice. The man emerged from behind one of the pillars, handgun raised. “This little hunt has gone on for too long.”

“Uh, not to be critical,” said Galloway, “but why are you trying to kill me?”

“For one simple reason,” said the man. “Saiyans are worthless, pathetic creatures. They do not deserve to live. I will make sure every one of those monkeys gets what they deserve.”

“So, in summary, you’re a racist,” said Galloway, now very pissed.

“Well, maybe,” said the man, looking up in thought. “You see, I never had good experiences with Saiyans, what with my home planet being destroyed by them and everything, and one of them raping my sister, all of which could possibly induce complete hatred-” He then saw that the three had already fled.

Galloway, Weiila and Servo QUICKLY teleported back onto the SOL. Yuushi was now sound asleep, while Amy was busy controlling the ship. “You’re back!” she shouted. “That Yuushi girl’s a freak, you know?”

“So says the pink hedgehog,” said Weiila.

“Hey, lay off!” said Servo. “We’re all stuck here, so we’d better learn to get along!”

“Good point,” said Galloway. “Come on, let’s get out of here!”

“Excuse me,” said another familiar voice. The spaceship captain from before emerged from the bridge, still dressed in proper military uniform and such. “I am joining this voyage.”

“WHAT?!” asked Galloway.

“The High Council has heard your case, but has yet to decide,” said the captain. “I have been ordered to observe your actions much more closely, so that a proper judgement can be made.”

“Listen, Mr.-” began Galloway.

“Admiral,” corrected the captain. “Admiral Nimo. And I WILL be observing you, or I’ll have no choice but to have the entire Starfleet converge on this vessel and destroy it. You have your choice, sir, but I hope for your sake you make the right one.”

Galloway thought about it for a minute, then sighed. “Fine, we’ll take you along. But remember, this is MY vessel. I’M still in charge.”

“Well noted!” said Nimo. “I will be retiring to my quarters. By the way, where are they?” Servo took the admiral to his new quarters, while Galloway set the next batch of coordinants. The SOL blasted away from the hentai-stained world, with cheers echoing from all three that had endured it.

THE END OF PART 13
Galloway: Beer for sale! Beer for sale!
Star: Did I hear Weiila offer to have sex with you?
Galloway:…oh shit! runs

looks up from chomping Zinar’s body into tiny little pieces Hmm?
What kind of vegetable is “Zinar” supposed to be, by the way?
whistles while drenching the remains of the mind-controler in barbecue alcohol, then throws a match Oooh, sparkly!

Gallo, you’re beginning to scare me… O_O
As for Weiila’s usual vengeance methods… Mwahahahaha! :hahaha;

I was planning to update…then my brain froze. I’ll try again tomorrow.

The Reaver Saga part 14: Darkness and Decay
By d_Galloway

“We’re orbiting the next planet!” shouted Galloway. He then realized that nobody else was on the bridge. He sighed, then pushed a few buttons, turning off the SOL’s engines and setting it into automatic orbit mode.

Servo quickly hovered into the room. “The planet’s atmosphere is perfectly breathable, it has a few continents, and everyone there speaks Japanese.”

“We can tell that?” asked Galloway.

“Well, I just asked Yuushi,” said Servo. “It’s her planet!”

“Okay, Yuushi,” said Galloway. “I’ll take you home first, then start searching for the Reaver power. Servo, you’re coming too. It’s time you started acting like a guide.”

“And what are WE supposed to do?” asked Weiila.

“I hate to inform you of this,” said Nimo, “but I have been ordered to follow you on all disembarkments. High Council’s orders.”

Galloway stared long and hard at the admiral, then sighed heavily. “Fine, but you’d better stay out of our way.”

“What happened to the nice gentleman from before?” asked Nimo.

“He died after five or so Slim Jims,” said Galloway. “Now let’s just get down there.”

They teleported onto what seemed to be a cobblestone city street. Storm clouds were raging overhead, and rain was coming down in torrents. The houses and buildings were small and quant, and carried a kind of medivel charm. Strangely, there wasn’t a single sign of life anywhere.

“The area seems to have been abandoned for a few weeks,” said Nimo. “None of the streets show recent use.”

“What the hell is this?” asked Galloway. He then saw a few green lights from one of the roofs. Several twisted, ninja-like figures jumped down onto the streets, armed with various pointy knifes and other sharp things.

“What kind of world do you live in?” asked Galloway.

“I don’t know what’s going on!” shrieked Yuushi. “These things weren’t here before!”

“Well, whatever,” said Galloway. “Let’s just get rid of these things!” He summoned the Reaver and charged, but the ninjas suddenly dissapeared.

“Where’d they go?” asked Nimo.

“I don’t care right now,” said Galloway, desummoning the Reaver. “Each of us will go into a different building. Try to find some clue about what happened here.” They then went into different buildings.

Galloway climbed up the stairs of the house he was in, but saw nothing…until he turned around in the second floor. He saw three statues, two adults and a small child. Their faces were trapped in a state of complete horror, and when Galloway touched the stone, it was strangely warm…almost like touching human flesh.

At that point, he realized what was going on. He ran back outside, where Servo, Yuushi and Nimo were already waiting.

“Did your buildings have fleshy statues, too?” asked Galloway. Everyone just silently nodded. “Then that means…we’re in some serious shit here.”

THE END OF PART 14
Weiila: What is it this time? A stone spell? Petrification poison? A medusa? Then again, why do I care?!