The Reaver Saga

Small creature. It’s a zerite. looks like zero in every aspect only it’s 100 times smaller. enjoys nibbling on wings as much as zero and mob togethor and stab things to death with their tiny beam sabers when provoked.

Originally posted by Weiila
Why do people always try to eat my wiiings? ;_;

Because your wings look so soft and…tender and…DELICIOUS! jumps onto Weiila and bites into her wings

lassos Galloway and drags away from Weiila
Bad Galloway, no pies of doom for you!

OWWWWW!! jumps onto the ceiling and skitters around on it with help of her nails

Ya kno’, last time somebody ate a full wing of mine it was Zero, and you know what happened? He spat out a good little baby girl, just like them Norse gods. And we named her Valkyrie Esker. So hands off.

But since the damage is already done, and I don’t like being chomped on, I shall extract revenge on all of you with the help of this. Hate Galloway who made me do this to you all. Twehee!

[b]OWWWWW!! jumps onto the ceiling and skitters around on it with help of her nails

Ya kno’, last time somebody ate a full wing of mine it was Zero, and you know what happened? He spat out a good little baby girl, just like them Norse gods. And we named her Valkyrie Esker. So hands off.

But since the damage is already done, and I don’t like being chomped on, I shall extract revenge on all of you with the help of this. Hate Galloway who made me do this to you all. Twehee! [/b]

AHHHHHHHHH! IT BURNS, IT BURNS!
dives off a cliff

I said “Hate Galloway”, not “Cosplay Lemming”!

[b]OWWWWW!! jumps onto the ceiling and skitters around on it with help of her nails

But since the damage is already done, and I don’t like being chomped on, I shall extract revenge on all of you with the help of this. Hate Galloway who made me do this to you all. Twehee! [/b]

The horror! THE HORROR!

Actually, the fic that the pic is based on is one of the best I have ever read. ^^;; Yes, this author makes that thing WORK O_o
Though I’d rather see a bit of fanart for this scene instead:

“Cloud?” Aeris turned, lifting her other hand to his face. “Cloud, you don’t have to be here, you don’t have to see-”

“Let him go, Aeris… please. Just… all of you. No more, no more of this. Tell the Lifestream to let him go.”

Aeris frowned, and blinked away the stunned chorus of voices from behind her eyes. “Cloud, I thought…”

“No.”

Sephiroth couldn’t stand, could barely move, but it was only right to lose the last of his pride. He deserved to crawl, to bow with his forehead resting against the tops of Cloud’s feet, hands curled with his fingers wrapped against the backs of the other man’s ankles. He didn’t dare look up, couldn’t spare the effort, and tried to memorize the feel of Cloud’s smooth, pale skin, the softness just past the tendon near his heel, the last time he would touch…

“No. If you won’t come back, you let her kill me now. You let her kill me and live happy. If that’s what you want then that’s fine, but I won’t come back without you, Cloud. I can’t live like that.”

A long, long pause, and he felt the jerking sob, the shudder, tightening his grip even as the thought of the pain he was causing ate into him.

My, what a sorry sight that is!

Smacks Galloway on the back to make him spit out the piece of wiela wing he got and looks at it, “Hmm. Does it move?”

Whoa… a few days away, and Gallo has already wriitten all this…
Oh, and for the record, eating Weiila’s wings is a BAD idea. I had the unfortunate idea of checking her counterattack, and I’ll be lucky if it doesn’t scar my eyes. :stuck_out_tongue:

The Reaver Saga part 8: The Journey Begins…Again
By d_Galloway

“Oh, it’s a long way to Tipperarie…” sang Galloway.

“What’s wrong with you, Galloway?” asked Weiila.

“Seeing as how this is the dullest trip we’ve ever been on,” said Galloway, “I thought a little music would help lighten the mood.”

“I’ve never heard singing that bad since the last music competition!” shouted Yuushi. “Can we find something ELSE to do?”

“We could wait for that freaky-looking hedgehog to wake up,” said Servo. “Or we could watch some movies; I found a few stored in the ship’s memory.”

“Oh, really?” asked Weiila. “What movies?”

“Let’s see,” said Servo. “We have The Final Sacrifice, Bloodlust, Horrors of Spider Island, and Manos: Hands of Fate…” Galloway’s face flushed with horror at hearing the names of the movies, but Weiila seemed fairly excited.

“That last one sounds interesting,” said Weiila. “Yuushi, want to join me?”

“Fine,” said Yuushi. “Nothing better to do.” Servo pressed some buttons, and a bunch of sirens went off and lights flashed everywhere. Weiila and Yuushi went through the wierd hallway.

“I feel sorry for them,” said Servo. “That could very well be the worst movie ever created.”

“Well, Weiila’s swedish,” said Galloway, “so she should be able to block out most of the dialogue. I feel sorry for the kid, though; I think she’ll be traumatized for life.”

Suddenly, Amy began to stir back to life. “Ow!” she shouted, rubbing the bump on her head. “What the heck happened?”

“You’re all right, kid,” said Galloway. “The space station’s dust now.”

“Where…am I?” she asked. “What happened to the station, anyway?”

“I accidently blew it up using some time bombs,” said Servo. “And welcome…to the Sattelite of Love.”

“Sattelite of Love?!” said Amy. “That’s a wierd name.”

“I know,” said Galloway. “I’ve been reminded a couple hundred times. Anyway, we’re trying to run a scan for your home world, but unfortunately, the machine broke during our escape from the space station.”

“Great,” said Amy. “I was probably better off as a pie.”

“Hold it!” said Servo. “We’re approaching a large planet of some kind! Open Hexfield!” The Hexfield opened, revealing a large, red planet.

“Since we’re still on the known side,” said Galloway, “I suppose we could check this planet out. It would be a start, at least.”

“Should I get those two?” asked Servo, looking at the doors.

“Don’t bother,” said Galloway. “I think Weiila needs to pay for that little remark about my singing.”

“Then who’s coming with you?” asked Servo. “I need to revive them once the nightmare ends…” Their attention then went to Amy, who was unpacking a very large, cartoonish hammer from the cardboard box.

She looked at Galloway, then at Servo, then back at Galloway. “Why are you looking at me like that?” she asked.

Galloway and Amy went down to the planet’s surface via the newly-installed transporter. They landed in the bleakest wasteland imaginable. The sun was blocked by an incredibly thick lair of soot and smog. The plants were dead or in a state of dying, and corpses littered the ground all over. “What kind of a nightmare is this?” said Amy. She then fell to the ground, couging and gasping.

Galloway quickly shoved an oxygen mask onto her face, then put one on his own. “I guess the air’s toxic here,” he said. “Whatever this place is, I don’t like the look of it.”

“So why are we still here?” asked Amy.

“Because I have a feeling about this place,” said Galloway. “I think we might find something important here…”

THE END OF PART 7
Weiila and Yuushi take a break
Weiila: is completely pale and twitching Movie…terrible…can’t…stand…it!
Yuushi: Wow! You get to see stuff like that ALL THE TIME!

Ha ha ha ha! Your puny revenge will have no affect on me! (/princeofspace)

Originally posted by d Galloway

GAH! INHUMAN MONSTER! BURN HIM!

Don’t tease the Weiila, kids!
How about this, this, this (makes me think of Trigun for some reason), this and THIS?
And this one of Cloud after a few years as Hojo’s test subject, for good measure!
And then, read the fic! No, seriously. I know it looks goofy and twisted but this story is among the best I have ever read.

And your story is looking good, Galloway :hahaha;

Originally posted by d Galloway

Nobody gets to bite dem wings but me, foo’! :suckah:

Hey, I’m her boyfriend. I get to biteher wings too.

Not to mention other parts others aren’t allowed to…

Is that all I am to you? RPGC’s version of Menchi?! ;_;

(Excel Saga: Dog commonly known as “emergency food”.)

Well… methinks you could be…

If I continued that thought, Z would ban me before I finished it…

puts on baseball glove of nosefwaphing +6 here, kitty, kitty, kitty!

Originally posted by StarStorm
[b]Hey, I’m her boyfriend. I get to bite her wings too.

Not to mention other parts others aren’t allowed to… [/b]

Yeah, she won’t let me bite her fingers, meanie.

And yes SS, I would. :noway: