The Origins Saga

I missed joining. Oh, what a surprise… (Is it too late? very hopeful look)
Nice work, though. :slight_smile:

Hmmm… quite a lot of Mox-ie.

Still fun to read, though.

Originally posted by wingnut
I missed joining. Oh, what a surprise… (Is it too late? very hopeful look)
Nice work, though. :slight_smile:

If you can find the “Saga 4 signups” thread, and follow the guidelines, you can still join.

Originally posted by PC Glenton
[b]Hmmm… quite a lot of Mox-ie.

Still fun to read, though. [/b]

Thank you, 984.

What’s next, his parents? shudderrrr Looking good, Galloway! 8D

The Origins Saga part 9: Super Galloway Attacks!
By d_Galloway

They began to head back for the bunker, but suddenly, the same giant from before jumped down, right in front of them. He looked at Galloway with a very sadistic grin.

“Ah,” he said, “my puny little other self. I’m gonna enjoy crushing your skull into putty!” He then slammed his fist down, completely destroying the ground Galloway was just on. However, he was now behind Super.

Galloway fired a blast at Super’s back, but it didn’t even faze him. The giant turned and punched again, but Galloway was easily able to dodge all of them. He then grabbed Super’s arm and shoulder-throwed him, but nearly sprained half of the muscles in his body doing so.

“Get the hell out of here,” he said to the others. “I can deal with this.” They weren’t too compliant, but they made their way back to the bunker anyway. Galloway used his Deliverance Kai ability to heal, then turned back to Super, who was just now getting out of the crater he had made.

“Heh heh heh,” said the giant. “You’re not bad, for a shrimp. I guess I’ll have to go rough on you.” He then, to Galloway’s amazement, powered up to Super Saiyan. Galloway quickly did the same thing, and the two went back at it.

Galloway dodged a punch, then slammed his elbow into Super’s stomach. However, Super simply grabbed Galloway and slammed him head-first into the ground. He got back up, only to get batted away with one backhand. Thing were not looking good…

“What?” said Gemini. “He’s fighting the thing that kicked your butts?” Weiila slowly nodded.

He got up off the chair and got his black mage hat on. “I guess I’ll have to deal with him,” he said. He then jumped onto the boat before anyone could object.

Galloway began to cough up blood. This was not looking good. Super stood over him, ready to finish it off. “What a dissapointment,” he said. “I guess you become a part of one now.” Galloway didn’t have a fucking clue what he said, but it probably was something along the lines of “see you in hell.”

Just then, Gemini jumped from behind, slamming Super along the back of the head with his staff. He gracefully landed back onto the ground, proving that he hadn’t lost much of his ninja skills. Super pulled himself out of the ground and looked at Gemini.

“Well, well,” said Super. “Another shrimp. And you’re an even bigger one! I guess I have to get even more serious.” He then began to power up even more. His muscles began to expand to gargantuan size, his aura began to glow wildly, and various other things happened. He became an Ultra Super Saiyan.

Galloway, even though he had had the living shit kicked out of him, smiled. Aparantly Super didn’t know the greatest weakness of USSJ. Gemini just stared at him.

Super charged, but it was now much slower. His fist slammed into the ground, sending shockwaves all over and creating a twenty-foot hole in the ground. By this time, though, Gemini was behind him, and had already finished powering up the Blizaga spell. A torrent of ice hit Super, freezing him into an ice cube. He smashed out, and charged again.

Gemini jumped behind him again and quickly used a Fire Jitsu. Super’s back was burnt to hell. He turned around, and Gemini landed gracefully on his head. He clapped his hands above him, trying to crush him. However, Gemini had already jumped off and put his hand on Super’s heart.

He began to slowly gather electricity. Super tried to attack him, but Gemini used a Slow spell on him, moving him to about the speed of a snail in frozen molasses. Finally, he finished charging.

“ETNIE BLAST!” he shouted. An electric blast went out of Gemini’s hand and straight through Super’s heart, vaporizing it. The giant fell backwards, dead as a doornail. The moment he landed, though, the area flashed, and his body was gone. In its place was a familiar ball.

The Ultra Orb.

THE END OF PART 9
Gemini: I KICKED ASS! YAY!
Galloway: knocks Gemini out with Anastetic

wakes gemini up
Yay! Super Galloways dead!

So, Gemini kills his big brother… sorta.

Do I get to kill one? laughs

Hmmmm if that thing is a dragonball, YOU’RE going to be in the KZ of StarStorm, Gallo.

Originally posted by StarStorm
Hmmmm if that thing is a dragonball, YOU’RE going to be in the KZ of StarStorm, Gallo.

And what’s wrong with dragonballs? Anyway, it’s not right now, although that can change…

You and your beloved anasthetic Gallow… no! STAY AWAY!

Originally posted by Weiila
You and your beloved anasthetic Gallow… no! STAY AWAY!

Don’t worry, it only knocks you out for a few minutes. During which time, I drag your sleeping body into a dark corner, steal your clothes, and disguise myself as you in order to kill someone. Wait, that’s Hitman. Sorry, recent gaming addiction.

And why do I think Galloway’s going to pull off something like Hitman?

The Origins Saga part 10: Hope Lost, Hope Found
By d_Galloway

Galloway grabbed the Ultra Orb and examined it. It looked the same way it did when he first found it, but it lacked the glow it had previously. It was now barely shimmering.

“What’s that?” asked Gemini, taking a closer look at the orb. Galloway quickly shoved it into his pocket, but noticed something in a corner nearby. Galloway went over, and saw a small iron chest, about the size of a small hat box. It was tightly locked, so Galloway picked it up as well. He could open it back at the bunker.

The two took the boat back. Everyone was impatiently waiting for them, and by this point, they were lusting for blood. However, they were sedated when Galloway told them that Super Galloway was finished. One part of the nightmare was over.

Then he saw Tai and Matt. They were NOT too pleased to see him. Neither were T.K. and Kari. Galloway then remembered that they didn’t know about what had happened before, with Kaizer and the other Galloways. However, they didn’t have to know; the antidote was almost ready.

Galloway went to the lab door and opened it, only to scream in pure, unhindered anger. Everyone rushed over to see that the lab had been completely destroyed. At first, everyone thought that this was just another explosion, until they noticed HOW the things were broken. This was most certainly man-made.

“Oh, shit,” said Galloway, looking down at the torn shreds of the formula and his notes. “It’s over. I can’t find those things again. This was the only copy of the formula in existance. It could have worked.” The four kids lowered their heads. This really did look like the end…

Then Galloway spied something else. He had dropped the chest in shock, and a bit of liquid was melting through the lock. He tore the weakened lock off and opened the chest. Inside was a small, yellow ball, with a small star imprinted inside of it.

Galloway held it up. He had another crazy idea. “This,” he said, “is a Dragon Ball!”

Mox made his way back to the scene of the battle. He watched from a rooftop as police taped off the destroyed area. Mox shook his head. When was Galloway going to learn that he can’t kill everything here? In fact, when was he himself going to learn that?

The answer, of course, was never.

He then saw the bunker. He had to get some answers on what happened, even if it meant risking humiliation at the hands of Galloway…and Lani.

“So,” said the man, “that fool Super Galloway lost.”

“Yes,” said the bodyguard. “Also, Genio was less than successful. The other five, though, stand ready. Shall I give them the order to attack?”

“No,” said the man. “Tonight, I will see Galloway. I will guide him on the right path. He will learn his true destiny. He must learn…or he’ll suffer the same fate as Super.”

THE END OF PART 10
Star: DRAGON BALL?! DIE!
Galloway: beats Star in a long, gruelling battle Okay, boys and girls at the boards, here’s a good suggestion: if you don’t want to see something in this fic, DON’T TELL ME NOT TO INCLUDE IT! I will do so anyway. So, learn that well before you comment again.

Do NOT include Weiila in a bikini.

Dragonball twitch Right. I can deal with being in a fic with Dragonball, sure. Been into worse. I… AAAARGHH!!!

:mwahaha:: “I think you broke her, Gallo! Uwehehehe!”

Originally posted by Weiila
[b]Dragonball twitch Right. I can deal with being in a fic with Dragonball, sure. Been into worse. I… AAAARGHH!!!

:mwahaha:: “I think you broke her, Gallo! Uwehehehe!” [/b]

Bad me! No biscuit!

Originally posted by d Galloway
Bad me! No biscuit!

Bad Galloway! That is a big No-No.

Ow… that hurt. Ok. you broke Weiila, and smacked me around. Now you hurt.

opens a portal above Gallo and sends several large meteors down on his head

But I do want to see Weiila in a bikini.

The Origins Saga part 11: Dr. Kaizer
By d_Galloway

Galloway stepped outside for a minute to asses the situation. He had a dragon ball. That meant that there was another way to save Tai and Matt. If they could somehow find all seven dragonballs, they could wish them back to normal. It was a perfect plan.

“Plotting to use the dragon ball?”

Galloway turned, and saw a very middle-aged man behind him. He wore a black suit and tie, black sunglasses, and a gun holster. Inside the holster itself was a .44 magnum. This guy was not from around here. “Who are you?” asked Galloway.

The man laughed. “My name is Walter Onimusa Kaizer. You can call me Dr. Kaizer!” Galloway gasped, then drew his sword.

“Don’t bother,” said Kaizer. “I won’t be long. I just want to know something.”

Galloway kept his sword out, but didn’t attack yet. “Make this quick.”

“Why,” said Kaizer, “do you want to defend these foolish humans?”

Galloway looked at him strangely. “What do you mean?”

“Why defend them?” asked Kaizer. “They’re weak, pathetic vermin. They destroy their world. They kill each other. Hatred runs through their veins. What’s the point in helping them?”

Galloway was speechless at this stupid question. “Because it’s the right thing do do.”

Kaizer was now amused. “The right thing? No, the right thing doesn’t exist. No matter how much you fight, they will suffer. Now, give me a better reason.”

Galloway sighed. “Because people like you are sick, twisted, and demented.”

“Why,” said Kaizer, “that’s a good description of yourself. So, you’re just like me…only without any semblance of intelligence.” NOW Galloway was getting pissed.

“I came to bring you back,” continued Kaizer. “I want to show you the true path to perfection. You will be the perfect beingl you have to do is join me.”

Galloway stepped back. “I don’t care what you think about why I fight. I’m not joining you.”

Kaizer pulled the magnum out and aimed it straight at Galloway. “I created you,” he said. “I can destroy you!” Galloway, however, had already grabbed the magnum by then. Kaizer cursed, then pressd a button on his watch. He teleported away.

Galloway pocketed the magnum. Then it dawned on him. He didn’t have a way of finding dragon balls, and even if he did, the other six Galloways might have them. Then the idea came.

He returned to the bunker and activated the Dimensional Portal-thingy. “I’ll be back soon,” he said. “I just need to see someone.” He then stepped through.

He came out just in front of the Visalia Mall. He opened the secret entrance to MERC HQ and went inside.

THE END OF PART 11
Weiila: Kaizer is ONE stereotypical villain.
Galloway: There aren’t a lot of non-stereotypical villains, are there?