The Origins Saga

Ahhhhhhh! Super Galloway = teh D3V0L.

Heh… The first boss is always an oversized giant… Hate to see the other six.

Crawls around trying to get in a position good enough to find those damn herbs somewhere within all the accursed leather, but it’s not easy when you’re beaten this badly

You’re mean to your compadres D.:too bad;

So, he who gets their late gets the prize? Sounds good to me, I’m flukey like that in real life as well.:yipee:

Cool fic, as usual, can’t wait for update!:cool:

Originally posted by PC Glenton
Heh… The first boss is always an oversized giant… Hate to see the other six.

None of the other six are oversized giants…they’re much worse. Be afraid. Be very afraid.

Val is my cheif rival and worst enemy…

What could I POSSIBLY fear?

Congrats PC, you just said the Forbidden Words. Nice knowing you ^^;;

Originally posted by d Galloway
None of the other six are oversized giants…they’re much worse. Be afraid. Be very afraid.

We are. We really really are.

Originally posted by PC Glenton
[b]Val is my cheif rival and worst enemy…

What could I POSSIBLY fear? [/b]

A cross between Galloway and Val! We shall call it… Valloway!!

The Origins Saga part 6: The Zengar-Denai
By d_Galloway

Galloway opened the door. T.K. and Kari waited outside, their arms crossed. They seemed to be losing patience, and fast. “So,” said Galloway, “how are you?”

“Where’s Tai?” asked Kari. T.K. rephrased it, only with Matt instead of Tai. Galloway shook his head. “I took them on a magical mystery adventure with me while that cure I was working on was fermenting. They’ll be back soon…”

“And the cure?” asked T.K. Galloway shook his head again. “I left it on too long, and it exploded. Oh, if only Val hadn’t keep me busy in the past for five extra seconds…” The two kids were NOT impressed.

All three went inside, and entered a former bedroom, now converted into an alchemy lab. After Galloway did the usual password/retina scan/hair sample/blood sample/hand-to-hand combat that was needed to open the door, they walked inside.

The lab itself was quite cramped. A table filled most of it, and on top of that table were various chemicals of suspicious origin, as well as a large book full of alchemy recipies. However, one thing that didn’t belong here was inside: Mox.

He walked out of the shadows and approached the stunned three. “How’d you get in here?” asked Galloway, then he realized who he was dealing with. Mox was FAR from ordinary, even as far as stereotypical villains go. Mox looked straight at the three, then concentrated on Galloway.

“I have an idea,” he said. “Back when I was the leader of the Order, I had a sword called ‘Zengar-Denai’. Translated into english, it means ‘the reddend blade’. The power inside it was incredible; if I had it, I could easily destroy all seven of those monsters. I want you to get it.”

Galloway didn’t believe this. “First off, you ask us to trust you; you, the very embodiment of evil. Second, you come into my lab without my permission. And third, you ask me to get a sword for you, a job you can easily do yourself.”

Mox turned away. “It’s back in my home village, where the Black Pentagram used to be. A large cavern was nearby; it was never affected by the destruction around it. I made sure of that.” Galloway couldn’t help but notice a bit of sadness in Mox’s last words, before he vanished.

Galloway waited for the others to show up. They explained how Maria had single-handedly beaten up Super Galloway. Galloway looked at the girl, her head still hanging down, as if she was ashamed of what he did. “I’m impressed,” he said. “You really are something.” She didn’t respond.

Next, Galloway unfurled the next stage. He had Weiila, Star, and Poke come with him to the Black Mage Village, while the rest waited for Tai and Matt to come back. They agreed, and the four teleported to the outskirts of the village.

They reached the cavern fairly quickly. It was dark, creepy, and really spooky. However, a kind of path was inside, as well; somebody must have used this frequently.

They began to descend, but Galloway tripped and fell down the steps at the entrance. He then rolled down a ramp, fell through a bog, and finally landed at the bottom of the stairs. He was unconcious by the time he hit the ground.

Weiila, Star and Poke made their way down carefully. When they reached the bottom, though, they saw that Galloway was gone. Realizing that there was only one passage from here, they followed it.

THE END OF PART 6
Galloway: is unconcious

Oh my god, they kidnapped our author! :hahaha;

And Chris: AAHHH!! Don’t give him ideas like that do ya wanna KILL us?! O_O

Originally posted by Weiila
And Chris: AAHHH!! Don’t give him ideas like that do ya wanna KILL us?! O_O

Hmm…Valloway…very interesting. Not gonna happen, but interesting nonetheless…

The Origins Saga part 7: Lani Xian
By d_Galloway

Galloway woke up inside a small cave. He was lying on what looked like a wooden cot. The walls were decorated with tapestries, paintings, and torches. Several bookshelves lined the back, each one packed to the rim with what appeared to be spellbooks. A small campfire was nearby, but that wasn’t the big thing.

Sitting in a wooden chair by the fire was a young woman, no older than Galloway. She wore a long black robe, had short silver hair, and had a large straw hat sitting on the ground nearby. She stopped reading the large, leather-bound book in her lap and rose her head, her blue eyes meeting Galloway’s for the first time.

“I’m glad to see you’re all better,” she said. “Those steps are quite a bother, you see.” Galloway, however, was still speechless. Not because of how beautiful she was, but because he sensed something…familiar about her.

Weiila, Star and Poke continued down the cavern. Strangely, nothing was around; a virtual oddity in these crazy adventures of theirs. However, their happiness was soon shattered when a voice shouted from behind, “Prepare to die!”

They turned, and saw a young man standing behind them. He, too, looked like Galloway, but had a lot less muscle, straight-back hair, and sinister read eyes. “I am Genio Galloway,” he said. “I guess I have to finish you off.”

The three laughed a bit, then charged. Genio was hit dead on, sending him flying into a wall. However, he got up and stared straight at the attacking Poke.

Poke changed directions and began to attack Weiila. Star jumped at him, but suddenly found himself hovering in mid-air while being strangled by an invisible force.

Weiila tried to stop Poke, but in a sudden burst of strength, he smashed her straight through a wall. She landed in the same room Galloway and the girl were in.

Galloway and the girl went through the hole in the wall and saw what was happening. Poke tried to attack Galloway, but he sensed that the real source of the problem was the one in the back. He charged, but Genio raised a hand. Galloway instantly feel to the ground screaming, holding his head like something was trying to bust out from the inside.

Suddenly, the girl stood next to Genio. Grabbing him in a tight grip, she screamed, “Be gone!” A massive blast of power blew Genio out of the cavern. Star feel back to the ground, barely alive. Poke stopped attacking everything. Galloway got back up, now back to normal. Everything was fine once again.

The girl took them to her cave, where she presented Galloway with a massive cloth. Galloway unwrapped it to find a sword. Its hilt was black, and the blade seemed to have once been normal, but most of it was now red, as if painted by something.

“This sword,” she said, “was a terrible weapon. It was used to kill hundreds of thousands of innocent people. In fact, it killed so many that a self-imposed curse was put on the weapon. The blood of the innocents it killed would stain it, until the sins of the user were washed clean. As you can see, that never happend.” Weiila muttered a duh, but nobody paid attention.

“So,” said Galloway, “who are you?”

The girl laughed. “Oh, I’m sorry. I guess I should have told you before. My name is Lani. Lani Orena Xian.”

Everyone fainted at the last name. She sighed. “What’s wrong with them?”

THE END OF PART 7
Galloway: AAAAAAAAAAAHH!
Weiila: What are you doing? That’s my line!
Galloway: My turned to be scared.

Oh my god, it spawned again…

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Another of Mox’s Family! We’re all gunna die!

How many more family members does Mox have?

Enought to believe that Mox bred like a frikkin tribble.

Methinks Genio Galloway wants to be in the middle of a StarStorm kill zone.

The Origins Saga part 8: Typical Sibling Plot Fodder
By d_Galloway

When everyone came to, Lani was standing straight over them. Weiila immediately began to crawl away. “What’s wrong with you?” asked Lani. “One minute, we’re getting along fine, and the next, you’re scared to death!”

“You…are you…Mox’s…daughter?” asked Star. Lani looked at him dumbfoundedly. “Mox…oh, you must mean Morgan. I’m not his daughter; I’m his younger sister.” Everyone let out another gasp. So Mox had a sister. Then again, she didn’t seem to be even close to as evil as Mox was.

After everyone got back into their seats, Lani began her story. "Morgan was nearly twenty years older than me, although he didn’t look it; in fact, he always seemed to be older than he was. We were never really that close; Morgan just disgusted me with the way he acted, and I disgusted him for the same reason.

"Finally, Morgan went mad and began to study the forbidden levels of Black Magic. I, being the fool I was, began to sneak books out of his study and learn the spells myself. Morgan found out, though, and nearly killed me for it, but stopped when I promised I would keep quiet about it.

“Then he formed his army. I asked him to stop, but he didn’t listen. He just kept searching for more power. There was simply no end to it. He got more powerful, but just kept reaching onward. Finally, I ran away, taking his sword with me. I hid in this cave, and that’s the end of it.”

Galloway finally asked something. “That would make you…several thousand years old.” Lani quickly slapped him for daring to speak a woman’s age, then sighed. “If a Black Mage learns one of the highest levels of magic, they can stop aging altogether. As I told you, I studied the forbidden levels at a very young age. Therefore, I stay like this, as do my nephew and niece.”

Galloway wrapped the sword back up and began to shove it into his belt. Then he felt his tail again. That stupid thing would have to go someday. “Let’s go,” he said. “We have a lot to do.”

They began to leave, but Lani stopped them. “I know why you want the sword,” she said. “Morgan wants it. Very well, you can take it to him, but please, let me go with you.” Weiila heard this, and wasn’t very happy about it. Having a cease-fire with Mox was enough, but now dealing with his sister? This was getting to be too much.

“Fine,” said Galloway. “It might even improve our chances.” Weiila nearly broke down right there."

The group at the bunker sat and waited…and waited…and waited…

Finally, the door came crashing down. Mr. T stood at the other end, a large sack in his hand. He tossed it inside, ripped the door of the fridge, took all the milk, and left.

T.K. and Kari ran to the sack and turned it over. Tai and Matt came tumbling out, half-dazed. “Man,” said Matt, “that’s the last time I let him take me anywhere!”

Mox waited at the spot where Galloway would teleport back. Finally, he did. Galloway handed him the Zengar-Denai.

“Thank you,” said Mox, sheathing his sword into his belt. “As a token of appreciation, take my word that I’ll kill you painlessly.” Then he saw Lani in the back, her eyes wide with shock. “Brother?” she said.

Mox’s face was a mixture of terror and bewilderment. He turned and left right then and there. Now the plot was beginning to thicken…

THE END OF PART 8
For funny stuff, read the last sentence.

Can I still drop a StarStorm on someone? laughs So far so good Gallo, although…

Never underestimate the power a sister has over her brother, however it works the other way too.