The New Harry Potter Movie

I saw it last night. It was Awesome! I’d have to say it is my favorite movie of all time.

I saw it yesterday morning, I think it was the best one so far.

However, I had one complaint. There just wasn’t enough Snape screentime. :\

I saw it today. I thought the second task and the graveyard scene were really well done. What they did with the third task was good, but they missed a lot. I wanted to see a blast ended skrewt and the sphinx.

Damn, that was one of the things I was looking forward. I still haven’t been able to get a clear mental image of how those things are supposed to be.

Well, there wasn’t much Snape screentime in the book to begin with, so it’s understandable. It’s is sad though, I fogot the name but the actor who plays him fits the role like a glove. That deep dragging voice and despective glance is exactly how I pictured Snape from the moment he appeared in the books.

I laughed. I cried. I orgasmed.

Harry in a bathtub. kthx.

It’s Alan Rickman, Hans Gruber from Die Hard and the eeeevil Sheriff of Nottingham from Robin Hood - Prince of Thieves (die Costner!), among other roles. Rickman rocks! :smiley:

… ah, the Blast-Ended Skrewt. How could I have forgotten you?

Are all the movies worth watching? I’ve read the books but haven’t seen any of the movies. Normally I’m obsessive about starting a series from the beginning but I guess it wouldn’t matter if I’ve already read the books.

Bookreaders all complain.

RAWR! HERMOINE IS AN EMOTIONAL PANSY IN THAT MOVIE!

But hot and young so its ok.

Dude she doesn’t have tits.

DAT HO IS BUFFUGLY

emma watson is beautiful.

And british to boot.

… what? You don’t think british accents are sexy?

And in real life, she’s 17, so she’s damn close.

Emily Watson looks SOOOOOOOOOOO like Keira Knightly, it’s scary. Especially in the big dress. >>
But yeah, twas awesome.

That’s the one, thanks.

Sorcerer’s Stone was really lame, Chamber of Secrets was only marginally better. Prisoner of Azkaban was a serious improvement over the other two (They changed directors, If I’m not wrong) and I thought it was good enough. Still gotta see Goblet of Fire.

One thing I’ve been wondering: At the pace they are going with, when they film the seventh movie, where Harry is 17, the actor is gonna be… what? 25?

I think you’ve got it completely backwards. The first movie was wonderful and really gave the books a visual appeal. The movie just looked magical; I thought it was great. Chamber of Secrets, with the same director, had the same kind of effect. The new director for Prisoner of Azkaban kind of goofed. The movie kind off depleted the type of magical effect the first two had and replaced it with a dark overtone that killed the mood of the movie. The fourth recovers that basic magical feeling and carrys it well with the dark moods that accompany the storyline.

And I was mistaken, Emma Watson is only 15. Erp.

You guys are pervs. That girl is way too young.

I got halfway through the first movie and had to stop. I can’t take Harry’s voice. I just want to punch that kid in the face.