The Naar Saga

Yay! More! Me like!:smiley:

Oh man, he’s a… Returner!! AAHHH… wait, wrong game. Wrong universe too. :slight_smile:

I was going to write a chapter, but I’ll be out of town most of the day. Tune in tommorrow.

Okay. Have it in whenever you’re ready to. ^_^:D

*waits…waits…gets annoyed:fungah: …waits…takes a nap:boring:…gets mad and punchs stuff p:unch::

enthusiasticaly waits for the next chapter

clutches Gallo’s leg as he’s about to walk out Nooo! Don’t leave us Gallo, it’s dangerous out there!!

The Naar Saga part 60: Final Assault (part 5)
By d_Galloway

Mox and Galloway continued to stare each other down for a few more seconds. Finally, Mox threw a jump kick at Galloway. However, his target circled around him and delivered a powerful roundhouse, sending him flying through another damn buidling. After the dust had settled, Mox immediately jumped back at Galloway, grabbed his throat in mid-air, and prepared a small hunting knife.

Unfortunately, he misjudged his speed and direction, and ran head-on into a telephone pole. The impact caused him to release Galloway, with nothing more than a sore throat. After recovering, Mox threw the knife, but Galloway caught it in mid-air and returned it to Mox. The mage dodged.

Galloway quickly fired a small Gallo-beam, but Mox batted it straight back at him. The force blew Galloway back into the air, while Mox quickly chanted something like, “Flames of Hell.” Soon, the entire area around Galloway was surrounded by fire, then explosion, then mid-air fire. Galloway, though, landed back on the ground, with only a few burns.

“Impressive,” said Mox. “I guess I have to go harder on you.”

“I guess so,” said Galloway. “I probably should go harder on you, too.”

Mox dashed forward while Galloway was talking and delivered a massive blow to his chest, followed by a kick to the face, a throw, and finally, a massive series of energy blasts. Galloway came back to earth with a thud. However, he wasn’t beaten yet.

Galloway powered up his Kaioken to 12, then charged. He hit Mox with a punch to the head, a knee in the gut, a quick sweep kick, and an uppercut. He then began to charge up a Gallo-beam, but instead of firing, kept powering it up.

Mox recovered in mid-air. He hovered there for a bit, then finally saw what Galloway was doing. Smiling, he powered up and dove down. When he was just in front of Galloway, though, he figured out what was going to happen.

Galloway screamed, “Mega Gallo-beam!” and fired a massive Gallo-beam straight into Mox’s face. The evil mage was carried along with the blast back into the air. Galloway powered up the Kaioken up another couple levels, making the blast even more powerful. Finally, the entire beam exploded, several hundred miles into the air.

Mox, though, came back to the ground, bloodied, but still very alive. “Nice try,” he said, “but it’s not enough. I’m more than you could ever imagine, fool.” He then powered up another gigantic blast.

Galloway prepared to dodge, but to his surprise, Mox fired it in the opposite direction. Then it dawned on him: he was aiming at the others! Thinking quickly, he moved into the way to get rid of the blast, but he didn’t have the time to knock it back. It exploded on impact.

Galloway collapsed to the ground, severely shaken by the last attack. Mox grabbed him by the throat and slammed him into the ground several times. He then stepped onto his chest until his ribs began to break, and finally kicked him into the pile of the others.

“Sad,” said Mox. “I thought you were better, but you’re still too soft. I guess I’ll have to kill you no-” He stopped in mid-sentence as he heard the sound of slurping. Turning around, he saw Pooh, who was very much absorbed into a honey pot. Mox’s eyes lit up. “Honey…”

He charged forward, grabbed Pooh, and threw him into the water. The bear paddled to the shore, but lacked the strength to continue beyond that point. Mox then began to consume the honey in massive gulps and swallows, causing it to smear all over his mouth and hands.

Finally, Weiila got back to her feet. Mox turned to her, sneering. He began to chant something, but the honey in his mouth slurred his words. He then tried to motion a spell, but the honey got his fingers stuck together and his movements wrong. Weiila grabbed Gungnir and aimed at Mox, but the mage could still dodge.

Then Falchin snuck up from behind and grabbed onto his father. “Throw the damn thing!” He shouted. “End this now!” He then whispered into his father’s ear, “After all this, I still get to kill you.”

Weiila remembered all the hell Mox put her through. Forgetting that Falchin was even there, she threw the spear straight at Mox’s chest. It burrowed through both Mox and Falchin before imbedding itself into a nearby wall.

THE END OF PART 60
Weiila: Well, who killed Mox?
Galloway:…I don’t know.
Weiila: What?!
Galloway: Do you want me to play Hitman for real?
Weiila: I’ll be good.

Oh man i should have bet on who would kill mox… oh well great chapter!!:slight_smile:

Great battle, Gallo :slight_smile: This was the best chapter as of yet without doubt :slight_smile:

The Naar Saga part 61: The Last Brother
By d_Galloway

Female Galloway’s eyes darted across the room. A glass cylinder closed around the pit, blocking any escape. The cat and hamster-thingy were still out cold. The guy with the spear gun stood a good ten feet away from her.

“Funny,” he said, “I didn’t expect this many changes since last time, Galloway. Have an identity crisis, or something?”

“What?” asked the female Galloway, until she realized what was going on. “Oh, you mean the other me. He had a bunch of wierd guys take me out of my own world to help fight Naar.”

“Oh?” responded the guy, until he recognized her face. “Ah, yes, you! I remember your world quite well. Naar had such fun destroying it. You were that stupid girl, right? The one that fought back? Man, I had so much fun that night. You have one hell of a body.”

Female Galloway’s eyes turned bright red. “You…son…of…a…bitch!”

“That’s right! Try to fight me! You’ll lose, and join those little “digi”-whatevers in the Lake of Blood! Remember? I’m Impaler, of the four brothers! Galloway and his friends slaughtered my dear three brothers, but I survived! Not even Naar can kill me! I escaped the Dazrian just five minutes ago, only to learn about the days that had passed, about master’s constant defeats! That stops now! I, Impaler, will kill you once and for all!”

The Female Galloway used his speech to charge up a big energy blast. She fired it straight at Impaler, who let it hit him. It blew his left arm clean off at the shoulder, but the whole thing grew back in the blink of an eye. He then fired a spear, but the female Galloway dodged it easily.

Impaler returned to the controls and pressed a bunch of buttons. Suddenly, the cage began to lower. “I guess they’ll go first,” he said. “You improved since last time, I’ll admit, but you’re still no match for me!” He then jumped right back in front of the female Galloway, who immediately smacked him straight in the cybernetic-like thing on his head.

“Hah!” he said. “Did you think that would-” Then he noticed the blood trickling down, along with a loud computer voice that said, “Auto-Healing Component Damaged. Auto-Healing Offline.”

The female Galloway pulled her arms back and began to gather energy. “Ka me…”

Impaler looked freaked.

“Ha me…”

Impaler screamed in terror.

“HAAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

The beam connected head-on with Impaler, blasting him straight through the glass. He collided with the cage, breaking it off the chain and sending it flying through the glass onto the platform with the controls. Impaler, meanwhile, fell straight into the Lake of Blood.

The entire room began to shake as the lake accepted its newest member. Impaler’s soul drifter to the top of the lake, forever trapped in eternal pain and torture.

The female Galloway ran to the control platform and examined the two creatures. They were unlike anything she had seen before. Grabbing the two, she began to walk away. Suddenly, a trap door opened under her, and she fell, along with the two creatures, down a long, dark chute.

THE END OF PART 61
Galloway: The moral of the story: Don’t put cybernetic implants onto your exterior. They WILL get destroyed.

“I, Impaler, shall knock you (all) down!”

Sweet chapter, Gallo. Go go girlpower! :o

The Naar Saga part 62: The Final Death of Mox
By d_Galloway

Both Mox and Falchin stood motionless briefly after Gungnir had ripped through both of them. Finally, Falchin fell backward, while Mox landed flat on his face. A bleeding hole was ripped straight through them.

“G-g-g-got to hand it to-to my son,” said Falchin, a grin on his face, “sacrificing himself-just to kill me. He’s a-a-a even bigger moron than I thought.”

“Mox,” said Weiila, “shut up. You’re finished now.”

“Oh, really?” said Mox. “Then tell me, why am I still talking? I can still finish you all off before I go.”

“Oh…oh really?” asked a far-off, weak voice. They quickly turned…and saw Galloway lying on the ground, pointing his finger at Falchin. “I don’t think your…s-s-s-son agrees with that.”

Mox turned, and saw Falchin charging up his last bit of energy. “Ha!” said Mox. “If you blast me here, you’ll get caught, too! I’ll still win!”

Falchin ignored his father and powered up to the last degree of energy. Finally, he charged it into his hand and smacked his father on the back.

“Good-bye,” was the last thing he said before releasing all of the stored-up energy. An enromous explosion followed, swallowing up Mox and Falchin while blowing Weiila straight onto Blade, who was almost over the railing. Everyone else just shielded their eyes while the light continued to flash.

When it died down, all that was left to show that this had ever happened was a large, smoking crater.

Galloway struggled towards his pack and took out a Senzu. He barely forced himself to swallow the thing. After getting his strength back, he helped Weiila over the railing. Blade climbed up on his own.

“Okay,” said Weiila, “do you have any idea what happened?”

“I could sense something,” said Galloway. “There were two different, conflicting energies in that explosion. One of them was pure evil, while the other was good. The pressure two opposite extremes make when they collide can cause such an explosion.”

“So that’s what happened?” asked Weiila.

“Yes,” said Galloway. “It was a variation of the ‘Final Attack Technique’, in that Falchin used every last drop of energy, down to his very life force, for one final attack. Mox, meanwhile, attempted to counter this movement with a basic attack. The two energies eventually exploded, taking their masters with them. You would be gone, too, if you had been only about three inches closer.”

“So, is it over?” asked Weiila. “Is Mox dead?”

Galloway turned to the crater. “No human being could survive something like that. Of course, Mox is more than human, but at the stage he was in, he was already on death’s door. That, and I can no longer sense anything from him or Falchin. They’re both dead.”

Weiila looked down at the crater and just stood there for a few minutes. Then the combined armies of Balding Men and Cleveland arrived at the scene.

“What happened here?” asked Colin.

Weiila looked up. “Naar’s chief minion is dead. How’s the rest of the city?”

“It’s under our control now,” said Drew. “All that remain are a few pockets of resistance.”

“Nice,” said Galloway. “Now all that remains is-” Recognition suddenly flashed in his mind. He had forgotten to tell his female self something VERY important!

The female Galloway fell into a dark, dusty cell. The door was wide-open, so she grabbed her two creatures and went through. Just then, though, she recieved a codec call from Galloway.

(begin codec conversasion)
F. Galloway: What the hell is this?
Galloway: I installed these last night. What do you think?
F. Galloway: God, I hate you.
Galloway: Anyway, I have to tell you something VERY important.
F. Galloway: What?
Galloway: Do NOT, under any circumstances, USE KI ATTACKS!
F. Galloway:…
Galloway: Naar can sense that. He’ll be able to track you down!
F. Galloway:…
Galloway: You used a ki attack, didn’t you?
F. Galloway: Well…
Galloway: Start running. Don’t let Naar catch you.
F. Galloway: Fine, fine.
(end codec conversasion)

THE END OF PART 62
Weiila: Okay, the codec didn’t make sense.
Galloway: uses the everlasting rag
Weiila: falls asleep

HE’S DEAD!!! HE’S FINALLY TRULY DEAD!!! HALLELUJAH! cheers

Wohoo! We won, we won! Well, almost at least…

Love the parallel to FF:Solid, Gallo :slight_smile:

Cool mox is dead!:slight_smile: hehe metal gear is cool :cool:

Yay! Mox is finaly dead!

I hope you dudes realize that those words are the best way to get him back, eh? Knowing Gallo I bet that Mox lil’ grandson will be a rebirth or something…

AAAAAAAUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!! twitches

The Naar Saga part 63: The Plot Thickens…
By d_Galloway

Realizing that his female self was in some serious shit, Galloway flew up to Naar’s front gates. The doors were barred and sealed, but a small shaft was nearby, so he crawled through.

Finally, he reached an end to it; inside a dark hallway being patrolled by a Drakkarim. Galloway sneaked up behind the poor guard and slit his throat, then dragged the body into a corner. He then continued ducking and dodging throughout all of Naar’s castle.

Sub-Zero, Mabat, Chris, and Kari continued runing throughout every single section of the dark castle. Only a few guards remained; the rest were dead bodies lying in poorly-lit corners. Also, there didn’t seem to be a single sign of life in any of the rooms and chambers inside the castle. It was as if they were in hell itself.

Finally, they reached what looked like a dead end. As they were about to turn back, though, the floor Kari was standing on dissapeared, sending her tumbling down a long chute. The floor then instantly re-appeared, blocking their efforts to help her.

The female Galloway carried the two things down long, narrow halls, until she bumped into a wall. It suddenly spun horizontally, sending her down a slide.

Galloways stood under a vent, wondering what to do, when he heard a strange noise gradually getting louder. He looked up at the vent, just as Kari came plunging through head-first, knocking him to the ground. Kari was simply dizzy when she landed.

Just then, ANOTHER noise came from above. Galloway went over to help Kari, but got slammed when the female Galloway and her two companions crashed through the vent, also head-first.

After a few band-aids and Tylenol pills, everyone dusted themselves off and looked around. Kari’s eyes suddenly lit up when she saw the cat. “Gatomon!”

She grabbed the cat and began huggling it like there was no tommorrow. The female Galloway looked at it and smiled. The male Galloway spent his time trying to figure out where the hell they were.

Finally, something good came out of this. A Drakkarim showed up, ready to kill them, only to die in about 1.5 milliseconds. He dropped a map of the current floor, revealing a massive prison area only a few hallways away. The small group set off to find out what was next on the road.

THE END OF PART 63
Galloway: Birdies…so many birdies…faints