The Ludicrously Hard RPG Test:

http://www.helloquizzy.com/tests/the-ludicrously-hard-rpg-knowledge-test

It actually deserves its name. I got:

"Hardcore RPG Fan
You scored 71% RPG knowledge!

You’re pretty hardcore, aren’t you? Not only do you know RPGs really well, but you’re probably able to fire back trivia questions about your favorites. You might not know everything about some of the more obscure titles, but you’ve definitely got a lot of knowledge under your belt. You’re hardcore, and I salute you! Thanks for taking the test!"

That was without cheating (although I was forced to make some guesses). I’m still not happy with 71%, so I want to see some of you do super awesome! Woo!

http://www.helloquizzy.com/results/the-ludicrously-hard-rpg-knowledge-test/?fromCGI=1&var_RPG%2Bknowledge=47

I got the same rank as you, but scored only 67%. Not too bad I guess.

77%. Go, me.

"RPG Regular
You scored 44% RPG knowledge!

RPGs are probably your prefered game of choice. You may not be a total fanboy or fangirl yet, but you’re probably working on it if you aren’t already. You’ve got a lot of knowledge under your belt, although not enough to really try to stump most people, unless your knowledge is specialized to a few select games. Very nice job, and thanks for taking the test!"

My secret shame, I’m not a huge nerd. :frowning:

74% - I did a LOT of guessing. I wish I could see the answer key.

"RPG Fan
You scored 54% RPG knowledge!

Okay, you’re definitely an RPG fan. You know what you’re talking about, and you’ve played your share of games. You probably know your share of RPG secrets, as well. You can definitely hold your own in a conversation talking about the aspects of various RPGs. Keep on playing, and thanks for taking the test!"

Hmm not bad… although quite a few answer were guesses. Hmm guess if I want to do better, have got to get out there and play more RPGs, like the Suikoden and Dragon Quest series.
Must admit there were some RPGs in there didn’t expect to see.

RPG Expert

You scored 81% RPG knowledge!
You’re an RPG expert! You’ve played a bunch of RPGs, and have a wide array of knowledge about the genre. You’ve probably even got your own ideas for what an ideal RPG would be like. Either you’ve got a lot of time on your hands and/or a great memory, or you’ve started looking up answers that you didn’t know. Maybe you’re just really hardcore. Good job! This test was hard, and you did very well! Thanks for taking the test!

Woohoo! :smiley: (You did better than 99% of your peers.)

Wow- it looks like Mabat is in the lead. He should have a celebratory drink!

RPG Expert

You scored 86% RPG knowledge!

I will also agree that I had to fall back on some guess work.

56%, RPG Fan. Okay, I have not played Kingdom Hearts or Legaia and damn me if I remember anything that doesn’t involve gameplay about Suikoden. Them’s the breaks.

edit: Hey, Cavelcade and Mabat show up in recent quiz takers!

Heh. So do I. I’m just not GAP.

77%. RPG Hardcore.

66%. Patchy guesswork on about half the questions.

RPG Regular
You scored 36% RPG knowledge!

RPGs are probably your prefered game of choice. You may not be a total fanboy or fangirl yet, but you’re probably working on it if you aren’t already. You’ve got a lot of knowledge under your belt, although not enough to really try to stump most people, unless your knowledge is specialized to a few select games. Very nice job, and thanks for taking the test!

I’m kind of proud I didn’t score more than 66%.

One question bothered me. The one about FFX’s final boss. It could’ve been either Yu Yevon or Braska’s Final Aeon depending on whether or not you’re talking about the last boss you can actually lose to. I’m pretty sure I aced the FF questions and did pretty well on most of the others. I think a lot of people here just had luckier guesses than me, because I honestly feel like 66% of the questions were ones I knew for sure.

Also, why was KH on the test? I thought it was supposed to be about RPGs.

KH is an action RPG, like your mom.

I don’t know why I said “your mom.” It doesn’t even make sense in this instance.

59%. Either I guessed well, or just playing Square games can carry you a long way.

The one FF question that got me scratching my head was how many PCs are there in FF IV since it depends on whether you count Rydia’s child form as a seperate character or not.

But otherwise WAY too many KH questions.

That worried me too, but then I counted the maximum 12 with Rydia as just one.

Must of gotten that one wrong then (Why do I keep forgetting about Rosa!?).