Originally posted by Nightblade
>:)

See Alice? He does it to Kasumi too!

That’s so mean ;_;

Hmph…whatever… -.-

~Kasumi~

Boo.

You just need to join us!

Smith, what have I told you about turning people into you!?

… Well, nothing, actually.

Oh. Well, uh, don’t do it again!

Originally posted by ahkeeyuu
Why do you believe the lies of demigod? I only want to use the shoes to <strike>enslave the</strike>make the world a better place.

Well according to you I said: “And give ahkeeyuu your shoes.”, which means that I was lying, so she should NOT give you her shoes. Of course, since you already have them, it’s a little late for that now.

IWILLFLYANDEATYOU!!! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:
:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Sugar’s not always so good…

Sohee edits post so it doesn’t screw up the page

determined, ferocious
sugar will take over the world

Meh. I go sugar high before dance parties, other parties, before going to friend’s houses…and before Maths tests! ^.~

~Kasumi~

I’ll just stick with booze

One, I am underage, and two, I have only ever had one very small sip of white wine. Never had alcohol otherwise.

~Kasumi~

oh yeah you have that under age rule and shit… we have got some thing saying you can’t drink under 16 but no one ever cares
my mom told me I was drunk for the first time when I was 7 (no shit) my dad gave me a beer… just one beer… hahaha so i’ll have to blame my parents for my alcohol intake these days…
you don’t know the taste of a beer after 12 hours of intense working… oh my god it’s just angelic

Post here

http://agora.rpgclassics.com/newreply.php?s=&action=newreply&threadid=10132

Erm…nah. I don’t wanna post my piccy…criticism…MAJORLY!!!

~Kasumi~

Well, That’s a mistake!

What do you mean by that?

NOMU NOMU NOMU NOMU!

Charlemagne… piclover hahaha

i’d love to see your pic once Charl

You act awfully familiar, do you know me? YOU DONT KNOW ME! YOU DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT ME!!!

Originally posted by ~Kasumi~
[b]
Bear your child!? This scares me somehow…why??

[/b]

;_;