The Kunoichi Has Arrived!

Wow girls are always the hyper active reply-to-every-post newbies. I’ll be damned if i see a male poster do that.

Hiya. stor kram

Welcome, Kasumi. Say, are you sure you’re in the right website? RPGC is about, well, RPGs, and I don’t think there’s a Dead or Alive RPG out yet…

Not that it really matters, that’s just the excuse, in reality were a community of people who like to have fun. We have a few curmudgeons, but just ignore them. Hang around long enough and you’ll get all the in-jokes.

I’m Wilfredo Martinez, but PLEASE don’t call me that. Call me WM or Wil, and know that I’m at your service for advice at any time.

Rirse: PikaWIL??? That’d better not be a crack on me, mister!!

Dragon Tear: Steals DT’s List, the first step in the liberation of Cala’s slaves! (Yes, Kasumi, that’s another RPGC in-joke! :hahaha; )

Hey, all of you! So…Hitomi and Lei-Fang were here, too…I like both of them! Cool!

Bear your child!? This scares me somehow…why??

No, ahkeeyuu, I will NOT give you my shoes! Especially since I have already been warned about you!

Thanks for all that, guys!

~Kasumi~

Use the handgun I gave you whenever you feel the need to

Use it wisely, it only has 6 bullets in it.

Might as well shoot TD.

>_>

Originally posted by Nightblade
Might as well shoot TD.

Aw… TD broke his leg?

Kasumi:
Hi.

Okay…despite my somewhat terrible use of a handgun. I’ll give it a try…Presses trigger, but hits the wall Told ya so! ^.~

Hi, Steve!

Hey, welcome.

It’s a good thing you have such crappy aim.
steals Kasumi’s shoes and runs

Oy!! I only have crappy aim with guns! Throws ninja stars at him and pins him against the wall, then grabs her shoes and disappears ninja-stylwe

Why do you believe the lies of demigod? I only want to use the shoes to <strike>enslave the</strike>make the world a better place.

Voice in you head…no, it’s not Kasumi I am not THAT stupid! Okay…so it is Kasumi

Originally posted by Dai ryuujin

Sohee and I were Lei-Fang and Hitomi earlier >_>

I’m Ayane more often than Lei-Fang though, right Hitomi? ^^

Hello! have fun here

Gah I hate it when newbie threads turn into RP’s. Die already burns thread <----I just RPed.

Originally posted by Sohee
I’m Ayane more often than Lei-Fang though, right Hitomi? ^^

Yeah. I used to be Kasumi. Then Hitomi arrived >_>

Heh…I am now Kasumi! Wait a minute…aren’t Ayane and Kasumi half-sisters? Aren’t we…gulp…enemies?

You fancy Hayate, don’t you!? Darn shame that it’s wrong to fancy my own brother…

~Kasumi~

Have you noticed NOW how insane this place is?Run, run away Simba! and never return!!!

Erm…you can’t say much yourself…:sweatdrop:

Anyways, I won’t run. I’ll face it, as every other challenge in my life! Except for taxi drivers begging for tips…^.^; :thud:

~Kasumi~

Ah, What the heck…

*passes Kasumi a katana

>:)

BEWARE, COWARD!