The Kingdom Hearts Trilogy: Angels Rise Again Prologue

Originally posted by † Lady ¤ Angel †
WHY DOES EVERYONE CONTINOUSLY MAKE ME BLUSH!!?? :kissy:

Because it’s obviously so easy :stuck_out_tongue:

Originally posted by Pierson
Because it’s obviously so easy :stuck_out_tongue:

Nah.

What’s this!? Are you two picking on me!? So I blush easy, big deal! I can’t help it…if you are picking on me…you two are big meanies!! p:unch::

Hee…I know you were just teasing, but I can’t help it sometimes…

It’s only good natured teasing. We don;t tease people here. Well, I don’t anyway.

It’s okay…I was fooling 'round myself! Hee! :hahaha;

Anyways, Chappie 1 is gonna be a little longer than I thought, 'cause I’m doing it from two different places at once, if ya know what I mean…

I wasn’t teasing. I don’t do that ^^

Two different places, eh? Sounds good.

Hee…thanks a lot! I’m working real hard…though I think maybe I shouldn’t go to that movie…argh…I wanna go, but I promise I’d finish this ficcy today…well, Chapter 1…argh!!!:hyperven:

Oh go to the movies and have fun. The chapter can wait.

Movies are cool. If you’re still here when you read this, which film?

I am SOOOO happy 'cause I have three hours left! I have plenty 'o time! YAAAAAAY! :yipee:

Ahem…s’cuse that. Anyway, to answer your question, Pierson, I am seeing ‘Down With Love’ I have never heard of it, but I hear it’s quite good.

Me neither… Anyway, are you gonna post the first chapter before you go?

I’ll do my best. I am typing like crazy!! I REALLY wanna get this done, so I can get public opinion on the first chappie. Oh, yeah…do ya want me to tell you about the movie when I get back. Just for conversation…? :moogle:

Sure. What threads are here for. Sorta.

I’m just posting the first chappie! Check it out!!

Don’t mind Charl, he’s a funny, pretty much good guy. :slight_smile:

Hehe… blushing, eh? Hard to get me to blush… uh well… swifts eyes around Execpt for some… things… nevermind that. ^_^;;

Anyways, I looked at the first chapter, looking good.:cool:

Originally posted by † Lady ¤ Angel †
Oh, and Charlemagne…why’re you so happy about chicks joining? If your a guy (I didn’t check) do you think your a charmer of something…?
I wouldnt say i’m a charmer, its just that, at one time, the message board was made up of an all male population, with the exception of Vicki. But now there are like literally tens of women here! and women mean babies, and babies mean a future…

:mwahaha: KYAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

What was that…? Blushes Cut it out, Lady Angel!!:hyperven:

Anyways, that did NOT seem right!! Eep…!!!:hyperven:

Oh dearie me… as a wise person said already, don’t, whatever you do, take things seriously here. Especially not if it’s Charlemagne saying stuff that sounds too evil warlord-like to be true ^^;;