The Kingdom Hearts Trilogy: Angels Rise Again Prologue

Originally posted by Chris-chris
[b]Yay! Another hyper person here in RPGClassics other than Chris-chris!:yipee: I’m so happy now…

Anyways, I like the way you wrote this fic… it’s a great start. :slight_smile:

though I haven’t finished KH, I’m still stuck on Riku… ;_; :eek: [/b]

Riku was a hard boss too, but Ansem was just overpowered.

Thanks, Chris-chris, and I’m equally as glad to have met you!:yipee:

Anyways, I got stuck on Riku, too, but I’ve finished the game now, so yay! :yipee: Do ya want some help?

By the way…do you know where I can put my Anime Fics?? I need HELP!! :hyperven:

I’m all alone!! :eek:

I need someone to e-mail besides my friends and Marshmellows. Anyone? If possible, someone my age?

PS: Please not anyone who lied about their age…just checking by the way, 'cause I hear people do that on the net…

:kissy: Do I look like an angel to you? :kissy:

p:unch:: I’m a lover…AND a fighter!p:unch::

Like my slogans??:moogle:

:slight_smile: You can send your anime fics to fanfiction.net. Join there and you can get reviews from readers all around the world… I’ve posted a few of my game fics there. A pretty good site…

I’m turning 15 in a month. I’ll PM you my email.

I’m not allowed to…grumbles Anyway, thanks for trying, Chris-chris, and thanks also, Gemini! You’ve both been great!

PS: I’ll try and post Chappie 1 tomorrow…at least…I hope I can…:eek:

Any more opinions? On both my fic and my slogans??

Hm… how come? (if it’s ok if I ask that is ^_^;; )

She has the 'ol you’re-too-young talk with me…for heaven’s sake, I’m turning fifteen in November!! What’s the deal?? :eek: :eek:

Sniff It’s not fair…

:yipee: I’m happy again!!:yipee:

:kissy: Do I look like an angel to you?:kissy:

Oh, ok…well tehn I’ll see if there are any other anime sites for you to post your fics. :slight_smile:

BTW, what anime do you like?

I am doing ficcies on Beyblades, Zoids (both seasons) and Digimon.:yipee:

:kissy: Do I look like an angel to you?:kissy:

Cool. :slight_smile: Chris-chris likes Zoids, the Chatico or however you spell/say it… Van is one heck of a funny guy.

Well, before the thread gets out of point, i wish you best of luck with writing. :slight_smile:

Story looks nice, and I look forwards to reading more.

Welcome to the board to Marshmellows, just a little tip to both of you :slight_smile: It’s nothing bad, but you don’t have to worry about things like this:

“I spelt since wrong…My bad!!!”

Because first of all people will get irritated at your spelling only if you write in lamer (l1ke 7hi5) or use a lot of incorrect grammar (writing u instead of you and i instead of I all the time).
And if you want to make sure that your posts are nice, use the Edit option (below your posts, to the right there’s a little button labeled Edit), which allows you to change old posts. You can also use this instead of doubleposting (making two posts in a row). On the media board it’s not as harsh about this since people tend to post long stories that have to be broken up in several posts, but it’s a little annoying. Don’t feel bad about it though, just try to avoid it in the future.
And if you’re feeling lonely, you can always go to the chat :slight_smile:
http://www.rpgclassics.com/chat/

I like this new trend of chicks joining RPGC.

Originally posted by † Lady ¤ Angel †
[b]Crotanks…OmegaFlare…

About your little arguement before…you know…how OmegaFlare told me about HACK and Crotanks got annoyed…please don’t. What there to fight about? Tell me that, okay? I don’t want to feel like it’s my fault… :eek: [/b]

We were joking with each other :stuck_out_tongue:

Nice start t the fic there! We’ll be waiting (patiently, I might add:fungah:) for the next chapter.

And yes, you do look like an angel, 'cause Aeris is your avvy. ^_-

Okay…I see now, Crotanks. Thanks! I was getting worried for a moment…

That was such a sweet thing for you to say, Pierson! I am MAJORLY blushing now! Yay! Someone thinks I look like an angel!:yipee: …Even if it was because of the Aerith piccy…

Oh, and Charlemagne…why’re you so happy about chicks joining? If your a guy (I didn’t check) do you think your a charmer of something…?

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE! I’m starting work on Chappie 1 right now!! :hyperven:

Charl is scary. Run, run I say! For the love of God ru- Sorry.

And yes, I am a nice person. It’s all the rain we get over here.

As the title said, I’m sure you are a nice person. Just like sweet lil’ me!! :yipee:

Sorry…I am on a MAJOR sugar rush, and I might be seeing the movie ‘Down With Love’ with a friend today! YAY! :yipee:

Didn’t mean to get ya worried. Anyway, hurry up with chapter 1. Looks like it’ll be good.

WHY DOES EVERYONE CONTINOUSLY MAKE ME BLUSH!!?? :kissy:
Sorry…had to let that out. Anyways, I am a working on it now…and I have the urge to give something away…but I won’t!

chanting I can hold it in…I can hold it in…:eek: