The Kingdom Hearts Trilogy: Angels Rise Again Prologue

Okay…this is the Author’s Note, Theme Song and Prologue for my Fanfiction. I hope you likee. Here it goes…

ANGELS RISE AGAIN

¤†~Author’s Note~†¤

Hello y’all! This is Lady Angel here, reporting for duty! J This is my first Fanfiction; so don’t expect it to be too professional, okay? I’ll do the best I can, and don’t forget to read and review and all that, because if I wanna be an author, I need opinions!

Okay, there are a few little things you should all be aware of before I start my magic! First, this is based after Kingdom Hearts, so it contains MAJOR spoilers, just so ya know. Second, I’m not too sure if this is for younger readers, but hey, we’ll all just see about that now, won’t we? Anyways, though it was short, I think maybes I should stop jabbering on, and get onto the business of beginning the story! Enjoy, and I’ll pop in on occasions for a little chat, okay? See ya ‘till then!

DISCLAIMER: I don’t own Kingdom Hearts, but I do own Ayllia, the plot, and anything else you may not recognise. You’ll know it when you see it!

¤†~Hikari (Light): Theme for the Kingdom Hearts Trilogy~†¤

All Vocals by Utada Hikaru
When darkness befalls you,
And the world ignores you,
Know that one thing is true,
The love we have is stronger,
I’ll be the light that will guide you through your deepest storm tonight,
Everything’s alright

If you are weak,
And you can’t keep going,
I’m there for you,
I’ll help you on, oh yeah

Sometimes the world can grow so cold,
Leaving you feeling disillusioned and alone,
It’s harder when the friends you depend on are nowhere to be found,
You feel like giving up,
But don’t you, ‘cause we’ll make it through, oh

When darkness befalls you,
And the world ignores you,
Know that one thing is true,
The love we have is stronger,
I’ll be the light that will guide you through your deepest storm tonight,
Everything’s alright

If you sway,
Can’t find the way ahead,
I’ll take your hand,
Do all I can for you

Don’t listen to the words they say,
That “there is no such thing as a brighter day”,
Because, there is hope when you have a little faith in yourself,
Nothing matters but now,
And I know we’ll make it through somehow

There’s no need for crying,
Don’t ever stop trying,
The night is subsiding,
To bring a brighter morning,
There is a light that will guide you out of your darkest storm tonight,
Everything’s alright

Hold on, ‘cause one day these troubles will be gone,
And you’ll find the strength in you,
‘Till then I’ll be with you and you know that you’re never alone,
You’re not on your own

There’s no need for crying,
Don’t ever stop trying,
The night is subsiding,
To bring a brighter morning,
There is a light that will guide you out of your darkest storm tonight,
Everything’s alright

Hold on, ‘cause one day these troubles will be gone,
And you’ll find the strength in you,
‘Till then I’ll be with you and you know that you’re never alone,
You’re not on your own

¤†~Prologue: Ayllia’s Story~†¤

My name is Ayllia Spiritheart, or if I used my father’s name, Sanders. I grew up in a place called the Hollow Bastion, along with some of my friends, my sisters, my mother and my father. My mother’s name was Crystal, and she was the sweetest, most supportive mother I know of. She always supported me, and supervised my friends when their parents were out. People used to call her Lady Crystal, and I found that so pretty. My father…not that it matters…is Ansem. That’s right, I’m the daughter of some psycho who wants to destroy the worlds, or at least turn them into dark worlds with little Heartless running around.

He wasn’t always like that, though. He used to be a lot nicer, and real fun loving. Every second he could, he spent with my three sisters and me. That’s right, three sisters. A real girl family…poor dad. The oldest is Christina, who hangs around a lot with Leon and Yuffie. She’s around 24, a year younger than Leon, and I think they really like each other! Next oldest is Rochelle, 21 and really lively! She mostly talks to Cloud and Aerith, and Cloud really does stand by her. Aerith is my favourite though, she’s really nice! Next is my two years younger sister Kira. She’s sweet, and she looks up to me a lot.

My friends…they’re pretty cool, too! First, there was Kairi. A year younger than me, but really fun to be around! Her grandma used to tell us stories, not that I didn’t hear them from mum, but still, it was great fun! Fun, that is…while it lasted…

My father began to change. He wouldn’t play around with me like he used to, and he became…distant, always doing he research in his laboratory in the Great Hall. One day, I got so curious that I wandered in one day…and encountered a Shadow Heartless. It was so frightening…and I was so little, I didn’t know what to do. It attacked me, and left a scar on my left arm. My father stopped it, but…he tried to attack me. Mum saved me, and we all gathered together…except Kairi, who mysteriously disappeared, along with her grandmother. Then I saw dad kill mum…it was so scary…and the next thing I knew, I was being dragged into the darkness, and…that the last thing I remember.

So now I live in Kingdom Hearts, banished by my father, so I couldn’t interfere. How can I? Simple, I’m a sorceress. I have the power to stop him…if I’m the Holy Sorceress, that is. Only the Holy Sorceress can stop the Heartless for good, and the Key Bearer is just supposed to guard her along the way, as well as seal the Keyholes. I only hope that he can find me soon, and get me out of here, so I can save the world from the darkness…before it’s too late…

:yipee: Yay! The Prologue and all dat is finally done! Gasps for air And it’s about time…tell me if you think I should change, okay?

Looks good.

:yipee: Yeah!! I’m a hit…with one person…who cares!? I’m hyper on sugar!

At least two, if I count, Lady o Angels.

First of all, congratulations on your first fanfic here. Want to know something funny? I love Kingdom Hearts, having bought and played the game. BUT… I never finished it! You see, I decided to try completing all the sidequests BEFORE I tackled Ansem and finished the game. But I got frustrated because I could never complete the one were you’re supposed to juggle those mushroom creatures, and just stopped playing. But I plan to finish it one of these days.

Because of that, some of the stuff you mention, I know about, but not others. But don’t worry- spoilers don’t bother me! I’ll be happy to learn them from your story. By the way, does your story keep continuity with the game, or are you rewriting the story? Either is fine.

BTW, thanks for the lyrics to “Light”, that was a nice touch.

Keep up the good work!

Yes you do count! :yipee: Thanks for that, by the way. It is a continuation of the game, to answer your question. I really liked those lyrics, and they fit in, so yeah! THANK YOU!!! And keep 'em coming, people! I can take more, ya know! :hahaha;

When are you posting more? :moogle:

You waste no time, do you? I will post more when I can, okays? The next chapter will be up soon, I promise

:eek: Help me!! My friend’s gonna send me a review!! …Just kidding, Mashmellows. Marshmellows will be on soon, okay?

The guy in your post, from that HACK show, is cute! I have never heard of this HACK. What is it??

:moogle:

I put that on for no reason…but I am sooooo pround of myself now! :victoly:

First of all, your story’s really great. You convey the characters’ emotions very well. I can’t wait to read more of it. :slight_smile:

Second, about .hack: It’s hard to explain, but it’s sort of a game within a game synopsis. You play as an online character in the future in a game called “The World” and…stuff happens. You can find some more info at www.dothack.com and you can also find some good pics of Balmung (the guy in Cro’s sig). It’s an anime AND a video game, by the way.

P.S. I got to tell her about it before you did, Cro. Nyah. :stuck_out_tongue:

He’s Balmung. And its .hack. DOT Hack. Wanted to clear that up :stuck_out_tongue:
Its from the .hack series. It has alot. As far as I know Balmung is in .hack//SIGN, the .hack games (core of the series), .hack//DUSK (AKA, Key of the Twilight Bracelet), and I think he’s in the novel .hack//AI BUSTER. Anyway, I don’t wanna make a summary or anything at the moment so if ya wanna know about the .hack series, go <a href=“http://blackwings.net/hack/index.php”>here</a>.

EDIT: Dammit to hell Omega. Learn to speak when you’re spoken to… fucker :stuck_out_tongue:

Balmung’s in .hack//SIGN? I gotta watch that more often, then…

Anyway, looks good, keep it up!

:eek: Too much info!! Oh well…thanks! NOW I definitely know what it is. Thanks for all your feedback, and other people out there, I do want more!!

:victoly: I have suceeded! I am a hit! :victoly:

I am just sooo self-confident, aren’t I? Giggles p:unch::

Anyways people, Chapter 1 is coming, I guarantee it!!

PS: There will be romance, for those who can’t stand it! This is a warning!:kissy:

Originally posted by Lord Zhou Yu
Balmung’s in .hack//SIGN? I gotta watch that more often, then.

I think he was only in for a few episodes, if not just one.

I like it so far, and I really liked Kingdom Hearts! That game was definitely worth my time and money.

Though somethimes I think they overpowered Ansem.

:cool: I really like can wait to read the rest of it, seance iv never played kingdom of hearts it it sounds good so hurry up and do the first chapter!!! :hyperven:

Geez…be patient, Marshmellows!

And thanks for reviews, but I am open for more! Don’t worry, I can take it! p:unch::

Hee, hee!

Also, erm…does anyone know where I can send Anime Fanfictions???

I spelt since wrong…My bad!!! :thud:

:hahaha; Now THAT was real intelligent, marshmellows! :hahaha;

Above was in a teasing tone

:kissy: Do I look like an angel to you? :kissy:

Crotanks…OmegaFlare…

About your little arguement before…you know…how OmegaFlare told me about HACK and Crotanks got annoyed…please don’t. What there to fight about? Tell me that, okay? I don’t want to feel like it’s my fault… :eek:

Yay! Another hyper person here in RPGClassics other than Chris-chris!:yipee: I’m so happy now…

Anyways, I like the way you wrote this fic… it’s a great start. :slight_smile:

though I haven’t finished KH, I’m still stuck on Riku… ;_; :eek:

eidt: Nah, don’t worry. :slight_smile: They won’t fight, just try and out smart one another… :stuck_out_tongue: