The King of Fanfiction: The Fanfic

You can’t defeat Mr T. He’s hulluva tough, and you’re all wusses.:suckah:

You know… I wonder why d and Val keep getting in scuffles… you trying to say something Galloway?

Anyway, I am enjoying this. Keep it up.

Like anyone could beat Mr.T! He’s helluva tough!:suckah:

Originally posted by PC Glenton
You know… I wonder why d and Val keep getting in scuffles… you trying to say something Galloway?

Am I? que lightning and omnimous music

Originally posted by Chris of the Brood
Like anyone could beat Mr.T! He’s helluva tough!:suckah:

Then it is decided. T is helluva tough. Better back away now guys, beofre he throws you helluva far.:suckah:

Actually, I think I’ve discovered the secret to beating Mr. T: Getting him airborn. It’s been shown in the past that he’s not too fond of flying, so I figure that like Antaenus from Greek Legend, he’ll be significantly weaker when he has no solid ground to throw people from.

Of course, this is all just a hypothesis. I haev yet to get the chance to try it out.

And d, if we have to go through one of those crappy scenes were we have to “work together” to make it out alive, so help me… shakes fist threateningly*

Ain’t. No-one. Beats. Mr T.:enguard:*

Anyway, if someone did, Hannibal would soon fix 'em up good.

*I am a T fanboy.

Originally posted by d Galloway
Everyone looked up, and saw a robotic Mr. T coming at them.

I know that the real Mr. T is helluva tough, but this robot could be beatable b/c it’s not the REAL Mr. T.

Hmm. very well. T-lovers shall accept this theory. Proceed with the RoboT beating.

Val picked herself up and dusted off her armor. Galloway was trying to blast a hole through the rocks, but to no avial; they were harder than mithril. They were both trapped inside, probably forever.

“Great,” said Galloway, “just great. We’re trapped inside the Cave of Space and Time.”

“So?” said Val, a grin of victory on her face. “I’m a thousand years old! All I have to do is wait until you go back to a time where you don’t even exist and…”

“Val,” said Galloway, “two things. One, this is NOT just time, this is SPACE AND TIME! That’s very different! And two, if time goes FORWARD, you’d still be affected! So hah!”

Val sneered. “As long as this doesn’t end up like those sappy stories where we have to help each other, I’ll be fine!”

Galloway smiled. “Don’t worry. If a big rock comes, I’ll let it crush you instead of pushing you out of the way.”

“And if you trip,” said Val, “and fall onto Gungnir, I won’t tell you not to struggle.”

The two walked into the inner workings of the cave. It got darker for a while, but suddenly began to brighten with a purple light. Finally, they found the source: a glowing, purple, swirling portal on the far wall.

Galloway walked forward and examined it closer. “It looks like a hole in the space-time contiuum. The Fanwritten History must be through it.”

Val began to charge forward, but Galloway held her back. “No! Listen, you have no idea how this whole thing works!” However, when he looked, he saw his arm across Val’s breast, his hand touching the far one. And Val’s face wasn’t too happy.

one horrific beating later

Val jumped into the portal as Galloway was cleaning his wounds.

The others were having their hands full fighting off the Mr. T android. He grabbed Hayes and threw him into a big anthill, punted Star back into the forest, and tore off one of Weiila’s wings with ease. He then kicked Kaiser in the…well, you know, then proceded to pound on Ersatz. Nothing could stop this monster.

Nothing.

Val tumbled through the portal into another cave. Strangely, the Gungnir seemed to be a lot heavier. In fact, so had her armor. She looked down at herself…

And saw that she was a little kid.

Just then, Galloway made his way through. He, too, was now a kid. Val just looked at him with disgust.

“Told you so,” said Galloway, a satisfied grin on his face. “This cave works by replicating a certain age per section, then either raising or lowering a person’s age to fit it. Right now, I’d say we’re about three or four, tops.”

“Feh,” said Val, “this’ll be easy! I can just walk over and get the treasure, even as a kid!”

“Actually,” said Galloway, “I told you this wasn’t only time. There are more sections to this cave. Besides, did you really think Kronos would allow us to just walk in and take his treasure?”

A loud growl was heard, followed by a couple hundred more. The two kids turned, and saw the hundreds of giant bears, madmen, demons, ghouls, spectres, and various other bad things that would scar you for life approaching them. The portal closed, trapping them inside this new section.

Weiila tried to heal her wing, but the android ripped the other one off. Archone tried to stop it, but the androir knocked him into a pile of manure.

“Damn it!” said Dante. “How can we win this?”

(to be continued)

Owie to Weiila. Having your wings ripped off is painful.:thud: Great work as usual Galloway, keep it going, we want to know who’s gonna win the crown.

Wow, so evetryhting I’m saying now has an effect on the story? Cool!

Anyway, it’s really good so far, d. The battle with the hundreds of monsters and demons and crao as kids should be fun to watch.

So Young Val gets some camera time…

My shins ache all ready.

It’s about time I got some air time! I’ve been locked in that filing cabinet for months!

And I see you got out of the ropes, too. How wonderful. -_-

So that’s where YV was…

Anyway, on-topic, good work, Gallo! Keep it up!

Galloway tried to raise his sword, but it was a nightmare trying to lift the thing. When he finally did, the weight caused him to double-over and fall on his back. Val tried lifting Gungnir into position, but the whole spear was a lot larger and heavier than she was now; she couldn’t get into a proper position with it.

Dragging his sword, Galloway ran behind a rock. Val followed in suit, dragging Gungnir with her. Galloway watched the monsters as they stopped, then looked around like the idiots they were.

“This is bad,” said Galloway. “We’re too weak to use our equipment now, our armor is REALLY weighing us down, and I have NO idea how we’re going to survive this. The only thing we can do is try a fist-fight…”

Val then saw Galloway’s face grin evily. “Okay,” said Val, “whatever stupid idea you have, I’m not doing it, okay?” Galloway, though, had already powered up and lifted Val over his head.

“Damn it, Galloway,” screamed Val, “put me down!” The monsters turned towards the two struggling kids, their mouths gaped and ready to feast on the flesh, blood, and souls of their prey.

“Alright, Val,” said Galloway, “I’ll put you down!” He then threw her right over all the monsters to the other side. As they were slowly turning around, Galloway charged the evil things from behind.

When he was done, about 99% of the monsters were dead. All that remained was a small lizard-like thing, which even little Val was able to step on.

Galloway handed Val the Gungnir. She took it begrudgingly. “If you could do that from the beginning,” she said, “WHY THE HELL DIDN’T YOU DO IT IN THE FIRST PLACE?!”

“Well,” said Galloway, “I wasn’t sure if I could do it. It’s my first time as a kid, you know.”

Val was confused, but Galloway was already walking down the next passage.

The group was out for the count. The Mr. T android was too much for them to handle. Only Mazrim remained, thanks to his Apathy Shield. However, he had to find a way to beat the android.

Just then, Weiila heard a strange beeping in her ear. Barely able to do anything, she touched the side of her head.

(begin codec conversasion)
Galloway: Weiila? Is that you?
Weiila: Galloway…we’re dead out here…
Galloway: The android, huh? Well, I do know how to get rid of him, but…
Weiila:…Galloway, your voice is a bit high-pitched.
Galloway: No, it’s not! I’m just…uh…talkingsofastthatitonlyseemstobehighpitched! Yeahyeahyeahthat’sit!
Weiila:…You got turned into a kid, didn’t you.
Galloway: sighs Yes.
Weiila: Yippee! Sweet revenge is mine!
Galloway: Uh, about that android…
Weiila: Tell you what. You tell me how to get rid of the android, and I’ll keep this embarassing thing a secret.
Galloway: Okay.
Weiila: Oh, and how did this get here?
Galloway: I snuck into your house one night and put it inside your head.
Weiila:…Remind me to kill you later.
Galloway: Anyway, Mr. T’s weakness, as you know, is milk. He loves the stuff. Give the android milk, then step back.
Weiila: Gotcha!
(end codec conversasion)

Weiila took Star’s cell phone and made an emergency call to The Dairy People. Soon a case of milk was delivered. Soon the android stopped fighting and went to the milk. The minute it poured one drop down, though, it began to short-circuit and sway violently. Finally, it dropped dead.

(to be continued)

I knew they could kill off an android Mr. T.

Ahhhh!! MY WINGS, MY WINGS! Oh the humanity… stop laughing or I’ll smash your insides, Magus.

But it’s all worth it… sweet revenge indeed :slight_smile:

If… that… thing… comes… back… that… thing… DIIES! I will show that android a totally new meaning of COMPLETE AND UTTER PAIN!

Galloway and Val continued walking. Galloway was yawning and rubbing the heck out of his eyes; he was obviously exhausted. Val glanced at his watch.

It was 8:30 PM.

“Look,” said Val, “you can’t be tired right now…” She then let out a monster of a yawn.

“It’s this body,” said Galloway. “I don’t have as much energy as I did as an adult. I exhausted myself just fighting that. If I went SSJ, we’d be so screwed right now. Besides, you look pretty tired, too.”

Val shrugged. “Fine, we’ll try setting up camp for the night.”

They walked back to the dead bodies of the monsters and dragged one of the giant bear’s corpses over to where they were previously. Val began to skin it while Galloway went to find something to start a fire with.

The group picked themselves up. They were in no condition to try to find a way into the cave, and Weiila didn’t have enough strength left to heal everyone. Then they saw a shimmering light a few yards away from the cave. With no alternative, they headed towards its source, the cold wind blowing in their hair.

The source turned out to be an old, Spanish Mission-esque place. The warm smell of colitas rose up in the air around it. Everyone’s heads grew heavy while their eyes grew dim; they had to stop for the night.

Mazrim knocked on the door. It was opened by a beautiful young woman. She looked like she was about to jump on the more handsome males in the group, and yet there she stood in the doorway, while the mission bell rang. Weiila thought to herself, “This could be heaven, or this could be hell.”

The woman lit up a candle and showed them the way inside. “Welcome,” she said, “to the Hotel California.”

(to be continued)