The Greatest Game Ever Made

Dude, thats awesome.

isn’t reading the freaking manual great? granted this game has a lot to absorb…

I have never heard of this game.

I should try it out sometime.

I like how when you die, theres no reloading.

Made it down to experience level 8, and I lost track of what level I was at dungeon-wise, I think it was 7. God, that damned mind flayer had to cast that scroll of monster summoning!

I usually cast those myself. makes for some good xp.

I just bested my High Score with a Tourist. I had a +3 scimitar, some nice Dwarven Mythril, a pansy shield, a +2 Orc Helm and a ring of damage. I rubbed a lamp and got killed by a Djinni on Dungeon level 9.

I’ve been hitting slashem the past couple of days. I’ve just been hitting random and goofing off. My high score on it so far is about 5000, which I got with a monk. Monks are a lot beefier in slashem.

Buh. I got to DLVL 7, but i attacked some creature that changed itself into 6 coyotes, and got raped.

6 coyotes != raped. I wonder if I still have the bones file from when a water demon decided to have a party. There were over 80 of them on this one floor of the mines because they kept gating in more. On top of that: I was hallucinating. That was a fun little brawl. Needless to say, I got my ass handed to me. But I took a few of them with me.

o_O damn.

And how do ghosts work? Can they be attacked in the normal way? I found a ghost of me, and it ran away leaving a pile of all the stuff i had from my last game, which was cool. But then it began following me. Can you kill them?

they can be killed. they don’t hit often or for much damage, but their AC is ridiculous. Just keep wacking away and eventually they will die. be warned, most ofthe items in bones piles are cursed.