The First Question Thread?

Well… neither I nor anyone else is gonna get 1000 posts anytime soon, but I do have another milestone to mark - April 24, 2003 marks exactly three years since I first joined RPGClassics. I admit I hoped it would be a bit of a happier occasion though… -_-

Anyway, feel free to post questions here. Unlike other question threads, I’m not going to give a guarantee that I’ll answer every question, but as long as they’re reasonable, fire away. :sunglasses:

Who is your favorite person in the world?
Who is your favorite fictional person ever?

Which FF game is your favorite? (Besides 9)

Will these things ever die?

What is your favorite Soda Pop?

What is your favorite food?

Why do you have “You are not Cidolfas! I am. Get over it.” in your sig?

Do you know a really good banana bread recipe? I’m jonesin’ for some!

Originally posted by Jing
Why do you have “You are not Cidolfas! I am. Get over it.” in your sig?
That was back in the Quiz fad era, when everyone had <B>You are…</B>

Has anyone found the perpetrator yet?

1. Why am I not Cidolfas?

2. What’s your favourite colour?

What is it that you want in a woman? What would you do if the person you loved was not Jewish?

Would you create a compendium on a different game series if you had the oppurtunity (as in , an additional compendium)

Do you like baseball?

If you could be any RPG villian who would it be and why?

See if you can answer this riddle: Is it possible for a pacifist to hit someone? (Hint: Soud out the word pacifist)

Sapphire Falcon: You keep asking this. -_- There are MANY possible ways for a pacifist to hit someone. Lets say a pacifist was on drugs, freaked out, and attacked someone. Or lets say that someone attacked the pacifist and he would die otherwise. And sounding out “pacifist” does provide an obvious, if completely wrong, answer.

Question for Cid:

What would you consider your greatest accomplisment?

What kinda things do you like to do in your spare time?

What is your favourite poem and why?

Originally posted by Rountree
Sapphire Falcon: You keep asking this. -_- There are MANY possible ways for a pacifist to hit someone. Lets say a pacifist was on drugs, freaked out, and attacked someone. Or lets say that someone attacked the pacifist and he would die otherwise. And sounding out “pacifist” does provide an obvious, if completely wrong, answer.

I know, it’s just that, well it’s something that goes on amongst some of my friends, someone (insert a name here) is a pacifist as in they can really “pass a fist” it started when someone who clamed to be a pacifist jokingly hit someone

what’s so good about Terry Pratchett’s books?

Ever seen Slayers? “Pacifist CRUSH”! And the “Good will towards men KICK”!

What is the relevance between causality, reason and faith?

What is your favorite quote and what is it from?