The FFVI Tenth Anniversary Contest

I would enter this…but I havent ever played FFVI :frowning:

I’ll announce something on this in a day or so. I received five entries, so it shouldn’t take too long to look it through. I’m not sure why all the people who did the FFVI 10th Anniversary didn’t enter this, but whatever.

Sorry it’s been slow, but this was rather ill-timed. I moved back to Chicago from Paris on New Year’s Eve, went out mad partying that night, didn’t wake up until like 4PM on the 1st…and then I had about one day to prepare for going back to university on the 3rd, which was now yesterday.

But like I said, with only five entries, it shouldn’t take too long. I only have class MWF, so I plan on looking them over and seeing what comes to mind tomorrow.

Dear God, I hope my e-mail got to you. I never got the chance to respond here. :stuck_out_tongue: I sent it on the 27th, 'cause I was really bored; and was thinking about FFVI at the time, and how much it could have sucked if they didn’t include Locke. Anyways… it better have gotten to you; I poured my fucking soul into it.

The first time i played FF6 was just after i bought it at a toy store in a Japanese mall in Los Angeles called Yaohan.First thing i thought was "When are they going to release it here on Super Niintendo so i don’t have to struggle through it in Japanese like i had done before on FF5.Eventually it came out here as 3 but i wondered, "What happened to 5???"They seemed to have skipped that one- and i really liked 5 even if i had to struggle through it even though i don’t know Japanese-then i got some thing in the mail from Nintendo announcing 5 would be released as Final Fantasy Extreme- i am still waiting for it- i have it on Playstation - Anthology- but a Playstation is not an appropriate game machine to play a super nintendo game- and the cd has very slow load times for the battles- i have gotten to play 5 on my Super Nintendo- well sort of- i downloaded the game then loaded the floppy discs into my super wild card hooked up to my super nintendo-i would rather play it on my super nintendo that on an emulator on my computer- AH- that Super wild card- It gives new life to my super nintendo playing translated super famicom games which were never released here but translated into English by politically incorrect groups such as DEJAP- IS the group NOPROGRESS a comment on the state of affairs of Dragon Quest 5 &6 being released here? Back to 6 now- the first thing i did when i put it in my modified Super Nintendo was to attach it to my Pro Action Replay and search for an item generator code- i thought a good start would be trying to generate all the items in the game- and i succeeded-But in the days i spent generating codes for the game others had long since finished the game and moved on so when i finally started the game after all my coding work my friends at the local gaming shop exclaimed- "you’re still playing that! I finished it a week ago!’- But they couldn’t start the game with 99 elxirs like me- yes, FF6 or 3 on Super Nintendo i liked a lot but i still like 5 better.

/me facepalms.

The contest has been over for almost two months :stuck_out_tongue:

speaking of which… what happened to it?

I won. I am god. I am supreme. I am ninja.

A Shinobi isn’t the same as a Ninja, you are just a glorified spy, deal with it.

So how’s this going

But he IS god and supreme?

No, that goes along with ninja.