The Family Tree... Again

Well, anyway, what makes the participants include new elements in the tree? Is it some sort of cruel punishment or an occasional prank?

You mean, how do people get on the tree?

Yes. Apparently, some elements aren’t staff members, so I was wondering.

i was wondering that as well…

The latter.

Okay, don’t call them “elements”, that’s just confusing. Anyway, they’re usually borne of inside jokes and occasionally to torment some. Like Sin proclaimed me Zero’s daughter after Zero said something that I forget. (We didn’t exactly get along so well back then.)

Hmmmmmmm… And has anyone ever been included against his/her will?

apparently so, i’d believe…

All the time, really. But they have to be well-knowns and liked, usually. So I’d say you and Zhou aren’t gonna get on it anytime soon.

I know I got in when I was PMing Cala with shit like “Can you open my milk mommy?”

Well, then, not being liked is a good thing after all! I always said that being an outcast had its advantages! Still, I wish I could get along better with some people I know… ;_;
Nothing is more painful than being stabbed by someone you like…

Can I be at least merely related to RPGC(dpb)?

I know! I’ll use my insane plan, only with UF, and –

– get the crap beaten out of you!

Shut up!

Originally posted by Valkyrie Esker
All the time, really. But they have to be well-knowns and liked, usually. So I’d say you and Zhou aren’t gonna get on it anytime soon.

damn…

TD said he was my father. And of course I’m the sister of Weiila…

Originally posted by Jing
TD said he was my father. And of course I’m the sister of Weiila…

So, if he’s your father, then I might be the mother, meaning that you and Weiila aren’t really sisters, then.

Unless Weiila is also your daughter, which would make her her own grandmother.

Originally posted by Xelopheris
Unless Weiila is also your daughter, which would make her her own grandmother.

Can’t be, she was created by X and Merl, remember?

Foursome.

That doesn’t even make any sense!