The Christmas Saga

Originally posted by Videospirit
Cools. Santa’s got a gun.

I am so thinking about Weird Al’s “The Night Santa went Crazy” song right now.

Originally posted by BahamutXero
I am so thinking about Weird Al’s “The Night Santa went Crazy” song right now.

It’s not just me then, good.

listens to aforementioned song as she reads this o_O

“Well,” said Stan, “that there red-headed guy done broke our laser.”

“It’s only a minor setback,” said Half-Santa. “We will just have to punish those naughty children when Christmas comes along.” They then flew off in the sleigh.

Galloway and Val checked their room numbers; they were right next to each other. They quickly reached the fifth floor and opened the doors.

Then they saw something very strange; a door on the far wall, by the balcony. When Galloway opened it, he saw Val’s room…and Val looking at him with blind rage.

Star and Weiila took the same room. They quickly laid down their stuff, locked the door, and decided not to drink.

“Okay,” said Star, “let’s get down to it.”

Weiila raised an eyebrow. “Get down to what?”

“You know,” said Star. “The sex!”

Weiila looked at Star, her eyes filled with disgust. “I’m a minor now, Star. No more sex.” She then turned the light off.

PC climbed into his bed. He then fell asleep, his gun held tightly in his hands. Nobody was getting the best of him this night.

Pierson and Omega got into their adjoining rooms; however, unlike Galloway and Val, a door wasn’t connecting their rooms. Not only that, but they had TV; unfortunately, there was no reception.

Heaven’s Soldier and Wil slept on the second floor, in a small room with no balcony, no window, and no beds. They had to use small sleeping bags, which didn’t cover even half of their bodies now. They quickly began to hate this entire experience.

Mabat, Hane and Shalcar went to sleep and did nothing.

(to be continued)

“Oooo. Val got angry about galloway peeking when she was in her room doing what?”

Originally posted by d Galloway
He raised his hands to his head and shouted, “TAIYOKEN!”

Gallow. You’re my new friend. And I’m jes gonna assume I got my arse blasted by the laser :stuck_out_tongue:

DAMN YOU HALF-SANTA! I’LL HAVE MY REVENGE! I SWEAR IT!

That said, I don’t think I’d do that. Heeeeeeee…

Originally posted by StarStorm
[b]DAMN YOU HALF-SANTA! I’LL HAVE MY REVENGE! I SWEAR IT!

That said, I don’t think I’d do that. Heeeeeeee… [/b]

No you won’t, you’re just a punk kid at the moment.

BTW, Feel free to use me Galloway.

Good boy, Starry laughs
And Galloway, do keep up the good work… beaten with a potatoe? AAAAH! What’s up with people and killer potatoes around here?

Your’e doing great Galloway! Somehow I think I can see my pervertness (I know that’s probably not a word) worked into this…:mwahaha:

Just a suggestion…

Hehehehe! Fun…:hahaha;
Naughty kitty! :stuck_out_tongue:

No beds in my room! Well, I’m never staying in that hotel again!

Anyway, nice job, so keep it coming d.

Weiila woke up when a massive headache sent her falling out of the bed. When she got up, Star was gone, and the entire room had changed. The walls were built out of metal and wire mesh, all covered with rust. The beds were bloodied beyond all recognition, with the sheets turned yellow with decay. Weiila’s mind began to reel; what the hell was going on?

She opened the busted, decaying door, only to find that the hall was in the exact same kind of situation. Simply out of curiosity, she stepped out of the room. The door then closed behind her, and when she tried to open it, the lock was busted, and the door wouldn’t open. In fact, every door on the floor had a busted lock, except for one door at the end of the hall.

Inside was some kind of trophy room. Stuffed animal heads were displayed on the wall, while taxidermed animals were lined on the walls. However, worst of all were two shelves on the far wall, which sported jars filled with various brains, hearts, and other organs kept in some kind of liquid.

Weiila’s stomach began to churn. She was about to leave when she spotted something coming at her from the hall. At first, she thought it was one of her fellow RPGCers. Then she realized that it was much less than human. It looked like a guy who had his skin turned inside out and wearing a straightjacket made completely out of human skin.

Weiila quickly closed the door, but the thought of staying in the room made her REALLY sick. Then she saw something in a cabinet on the far wall. Running towards it, she saw a large hunting rifle, with about three boxes of rifle rounds. She grabbed the gun, loaded the rounds, and threw the door open. The monster was still sitting outside.

Weiila backed away and raised the gun. She fired, but even at the close range, her ineptitude with the rifle caused her to miss. The monster was about to rip her neck open when she placed the gun at its temple and fired. The bullet ripped straight through the monster, sending it sprawling to the floor.

Weiila caught her breath, then made her way out of the room. She then heard strange noises coming from the lobby. Despite all sense of sanity and reason, she went downstairs.

When she reached the lobby, she saw someone standing in a black robe, right in front of the stairs. His back was turned to Weiila, but she quickly recognized the voice. “Weiila…”

“Daemon?” asked Weiila. “I…I saw Avoozl kill you!”

“That’s right,” said Daemon. “When my soul was released, it was prepared to be sent to hell. However, the one known as Stan used a powerful crystal to absorb me before my journey could be complete. However, he also absorbed many hundred innocent souls in the process.”

“Then what the hell’s going on?” asked Weiila.

“You only took a partial hit from the beam,” said Daemon. “Had it hit you full-on, you would probably be about 12 or so. However, the weapon was powered by the same crystal; a direct hit would make it so the reaction would null the effect of seeing the world of the crystal. However, since you didn’t take a full hit, you can see us at night. The only way for us to leave is to destroy the crystal and kill Stan.”

“Why should I help you?” asked Weiila. “You were allied with Naar!”

“I do not ask that you trust me,” said Daemon. “But be warned; if you do not act, many innocent people will be damned to an eternity of limbo.”

“One more question,” said Weiila. “How’d Stan get this crystal?”

“It was given to him by a friend of Naar,” said Daemon, as he began to fade, along with the world around Weiila. “His name is…”

Suddenly, Weiila found herself standing on the normal staircase, in the normal lobby, in the normal hotel, in the normal world. At first, she thought it was all a nightmare. Then she looked at her hands, and saw the hunting rifle.

(to be continued)

Gallo-note: Guess the game, win a prize.

You know, d, only YOU would celebrate Xmas with a HORROR story. :mwahaha:

But at least it 's a very well written story. That scene with Weiila was very nicely set up. Good work.

Originally posted by Wilfredo Martinez
You know, d, only YOU would celebrate Xmas with a HORROR story. :mwahaha:

Yeah, well, I finally got around to renting the newest installment in said series. Unfortunately, the disc was so scratched up it freezes when I reach the 9/10 point of the game, and I don’t have the $50 needed to buy the game new…goes off to sulk

And it HAS to have horror! It’s not a Galloway fic without horror!

Intresting… Christmas in Silent Hill…

Scary part is, that is probably how it IS celebrated.

Originally posted by PC Glenton
[b]Intresting… Christmas in Silent Hill…

Scary part is, that is probably how it IS celebrated. [/b]

You got it right! For that, you get this! punches PC in the gut That’s for pushing my wife in the mud…even if I hate her!

And I doubt they have Christmas; after all, nearly the whole town belongs to a nutcase cult.

OOF!!! So you just admitted you are married to a four-year old girl?

Perhaps not… but I heard they throw a good Halloween party.

Originally posted by PC Glenton
OOF!!! So you just admitted you are married to a four-year old girl?

Well…yeah. Funny story, I should tell you sometime. Wait, I am telling you.

Sticking me in Silent Hill?! I can’t even look at the cover of that game! :eek:
Well, looking good Galloway, funny idea with sticking Daemon in there… at this rate, next we’ll be teaming up with Naar and his pal… I REFUSE TO WORK WITH A TENTACLE MONSTER!!

Oh, and something seems to be wrong here…
“One more question,” said Weiila. “How’d Daemon get this crystal?”