The best weapon.

That’s called a rifle with a bayonette attached to it.

yeah, Bayonetts’s were awesome! YOu shoot, and if you run out, you start stabbing!

Yeah.
All a gunblade is is a fancy bayonet:
more stabby, less shooty

I’d say the FFX version of the Masamune is my favorite.

Definately the gunblade and I think even the . . . gah . . . what was Auron’s sword called again? Bushido? No, wait, that was his overdrive . . . can someone help me out here?

Well, I’d have to say that Frog’s sword from Chrono Trigger is the best Masamune, but since this is an FF thread I guess it doesn’t count…

So, I guess I’ll have to go with Cyan’s Heaven Render from FF6. Cool name, heavy damage, and it’s not OVERLY HUGE (cough, sephiroth, cough). Its a simple weapon, but it gets the job done.

I thought it was the SKY render.

Beatrix’s Save The Queen, what can I say I’m in love with Beatrix. And If I remember correcty, Save The Queen is Holly sword, right?

I’ll go with the chirijiraden, the best katana in fft. I use katanas IRL and chirijiraden has a cool draw out.

Bah, Chrono Cross’ masamune was far more badass, it was a frikkin runeblade. But for an FF sword…all hail the Glass Sword!

Who can remember where THAT sword comes from, huh?

Wow choices choices. Best sword. Im gonna have to go with the Lionheart. I am one of the people who like gunblades. And if I was a metal welder I would make my own and go swings imanagary gunblade, and hits cat, sorry kitty. But it would probaly be too heavy and you would have to find the right kind of metal to make it lightweight and strong at the same time. I have heard that a diamond covered sword is very strong maybe i will use that.:enguard:

Zero, that was FF Legend, it’s not really an FF game. 8p

yeah, Bayonetts’s were awesome! YOu shoot, and if you run out, you start stabbing!

You should try WA2 then. The main hero uses a Bayonet for a weapon!

And for my favourite weapon, I’ll have to say Edgar’s AutoCrossbow or Cloud’s Ogre Nix (translated as Organics in the game).

GO VALIANTKNIFE!!! (FF6)

Originally posted by Valkyrie Esker
I thought it was the SKY render.

Oh yeah, you’re right. Its a SKY Render. I probably got it mixed up with “Heaven’s Cloud”. So many different weapon names in Final Fantasy…

You’re wrong, the Illumina is stronger then the Ragnarok. Not becasue of attack power, both have 255 attack, but the Illumina yeilds better stat bonuses: http://www.rpgclassics.com/shrines/...f6/weapon.shtml

That may be true, but when the Ragnarok is used in battle, it uses Flare, a much stronger attack than Pearl is. I equipped that weapon to Locke. He attacked, did 9999 damage, then Flared for another 9999. I coulld only get about 6000-6500 from the Pearl attack, that’s why it’s stronger.

Besides, most of my characters had good stats already thanks to Leveling, Marvel Shoes, and the Paladin Shield.

Either Cloud’s ultima weapon or Squall’s Lionheart.

I know! My favorite is the Fell Castanets from FFTA!..

I personally love the HP Shout for obvious reasons.

Originally posted by Zero
[b]Bah, Chrono Cross’ masamune was far more badass, it was a frikkin runeblade. But for an FF sword…all hail the Glass Sword!

Who can remember where THAT sword comes from, huh? [/b]

There are glass swords in the Ultima series… perhaps that is what you are talking about.

Originally posted by Ivan
There are glass swords in the Ultima series… perhaps that is what you are talking about.

Those glass swords were just cool… the power to kill any enemy in one hit ('cept for those stupid shadow lords and the almighty Lort Britain)

Jesus Christ, this topic was over 4 months old, just make a new one for christ sakes.