Which weapon was the all time greatest in Final Fantasy?:enguard:

Mine would be the Lionheart. No one can mess with a gunblade! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Sword-Chucks yo!

…That’s a 7+/7+ in creativity! </sarcasm>

Uhm…Best weapon?

Uhh…umm…damnit, there’s too many…

Random Smilie of the day: :moogle:

is very annoyed just choose a weapon if not you should have stayed away

I like Zidane’s little thief sword thingy(the one with a blade at each end). Can’t think of what that weapon is called. Gun’s are nice too.

Serphiroth’s Masamune, and any other katana blades!!

Originally posted by drkknight
is very annoyed just choose a weapon if not you should have stayed away

Well, gee, maybe I’m thinking?

…Something that YOU never do…

Serphiroth’s Masamune!!!

Squall’s gunblade

Originally posted by Seiryuu
[b]Well, gee, maybe I’m thinking?

…Something that YOU never do… [/b]

Well, posting just to say you’re thinking is usually considered the waste of a post, since we like our posts to be constructive, if possible.

And let me just say, that I despise the Gunblades, because they’re just glorified Bayonets. The Best weapon I’ve seen so far were Vincent’s pistols.

How many overused topics have there been now…? :fungah:

Masamune. No contest.

Laguna’s machine gun, Vincents pistols, Irvine’s Shotguns.

I’d have to say Cloud’s Buster Sword . . . Why you ask? I know the sword isn’t powerful at all, and it has only two slots, but that’s besides the point. The sword itself looks cool, not too basic looking, not too fancy looking and scratched up to show years of use. Also not to mention it’s enormosity. takes out dictoinary

Besides, it’s Cloud’s initial equipment. He just looks cool when weilding it.

Now that I’m on the Buster Sword topic . . . does anyone happen know why it’s bandaged up in Kingdom Hearts? I’ve been wondering that for a long time now.

I’ve been wondering that as well. I would assume it is to show he has become a form of evil hence the bat like wings. Most things that are bandaged are either creepy looking or evil. of course ths is my opinion.

Gunblades are NOT glorified Bayonets! They are a mixture of a gun and sword and look much better than Bayonets. The plus side they also have a gun in them so that adds to their greatness!

Originally posted by drkknight
I’ve been wondering that as well. I would assume it is to show he has become a form of evil hence the bat like wings. Most things that are bandaged are either creepy looking or evil. of course ths is my opinion.

You mean, Cloud is evil in Kingdom Hearts? NO! Jenova really screwed him over this time hasn’t she?

What I meant to say was he had a evil cause. He was hired by Hades to kill Hercules and then Sora. If that isn’t evil than what is. and as for Jenova, I dought this Cloud was invluenced by her. His rage for Aeris death was enough to turn him evil.

Originally posted by Born_Loser
I like Zidane’s little thief sword thingy(the one with a blade at each end). Can’t think of what that weapon is called. Gun’s are nice too.
The game calls them Theif Swords, but they’d be called swallows.

Any Gunblade= Worst.

Illumina was r0x0rs.

I never understood how a gunblade would work in real life (other than “critical damage” that is). You don’t actually shoot bullets from it. O_o It’s just a sword with a trigger that doesn’t seem to actually do anything.