The Are You Dateable Test at thespark.com

http://test.thespark.com/datetest

Damn, Rico! You are…
88%

dateable! Attractive and confident, witty and charming, a healthy ambrosia-based diet… you’re wanted in the 48 contiguous states, you slayer. Call me. Seduce me. Make me a woman (or man.) Not only do you know how to turn a girl’s (or guy’s) engines on, but you also know how to oil, lube and rotate it. You put the “elation” back into “relationship,” and the “night” back into “one-night stand.”

So let’s see what y’all get. It’s a funny test too, so you can probly enjoy it. :smiley:

Damn, Rico! You are…
70%

dateable! Attractive and confident, witty and charming, a healthy ambrosia-based diet… you’re wanted in the 48 contiguous states, you slayer. Call me. Seduce me. Make me a woman (or man.) Not only do you know how to turn a girl’s (or guy’s) engines on, but you also know how to oil, lube and rotate it. You put the “elation” back into “relationship,” and the “night” back into “one-night stand.”

I’m surprised to say the least

I’ve got a 78%. I’m dateable. So will somebody PLEASE date me?!

Damn, J-Lo! You are…
77%

dateable! Attractive and confident, witty and charming, a healthy ambrosia-based diet… you’re wanted in the 48 contiguous states, you slayer. Call me. Seduce me. Make me a man (or woman.) Not only do you know how to turn a guy’s (or girl’s) engines on, but you also know how to oil, lube and rotate it. You put the “elation” back into “relationship,” and the “night” back into “one-night stand.”

Whoo, I guess.

Damn, Rico! You are…
75%

Woo yay.

Damn, Rico! You are…
72%

Damn it… we’re all Rico! How can we all be rich… when we all complain about funds… and crap?

Damn, Rico! You are…
82%

78%

1. Not bad.

Damn, Rico! You are…
69%

Not great. :stuck_out_tongue:

Damn, Rico! You are…
73%

Aha! What the…?

66%, on the bright side only 5% of the people are as dateable as me. Also, while I like the joking nature of the test, it made answering some of the questions hard.

I hated being called J-Lo. 80%.

Merlin - you’re right.

Just like Merlin…:stuck_out_tongue:
Mild congratulations, you are…
66%
dateable! You are neither more not less dateable than your peers-- welcome to the land of mediocrity, home of the masses! You have an undeniable animal magnetism, but you’re just as likely to attract small animals as you are to attract human beings. Nevertheless, the people you flirt with generally find you funny and cute, or “fute.” You have good hygiene, which is an imporant aspect of relationships involving two or more people. Avoid seafood and walks in the woods.

Originally posted by Merlin
it made answering some of the questions hard.

I agree, some of the questions didn’t make much sense…

They all made sense to me in some odd way. Maybe that’s the only reason I got 88% :stuck_out_tongue:

I dunno SG…maybe you’re just strange p:unch::

I couldn’t agree with Darkil more.

I got you all beat:

Mild congratulations, you are…
61%

dateable! You are neither more not less dateable than your peers-- welcome to the land of mediocrity, home of the masses! You have an undeniable animal magnetism, but you’re just as likely to attract small animals as you are to attract human beings. Nevertheless, the people you flirt with generally find you funny and cute, or “fute.” You have good hygiene, which is an imporant aspect of relationships involving two or more people. Avoid seafood and walks in the woods.

Wait… you mean it’s bad to have a lower percent? :ulty:

How low can you go? Let’s find out…

Wuahahaha! 48%

96% are more dateable than me.

That feels about right.