The Are You Dateable Test at thespark.com

74% That’s just wierd…

82%

Lord, that was the weirdest test ever. What was up with all the shrimp answers?

I don’t really like taking those Spark tests anymore. My results for the Sex Test were waaaaaaaaay off. Well, they were off. Let’s just leave it at that. :stuck_out_tongue:

Plus they had the nerve to say that I was only 30% loveable, or something like that. ;_;

Damn, Rico! You are…
85% dateable!

Seem SG is more manly than me, ah well :stuck_out_tongue:

75%

Damn, J-Lo! You are…
76%

dateable! Attractive and confident, witty and charming, a healthy ambrosia-based diet… you’re wanted in the 48 contiguous states, you slayer. Call me. Seduce me. Make me a man (or woman.) Not only do you know how to turn a guy’s (or girl’s) engines on, but you also know how to oil, lube and rotate it. You put the “elation” back into “relationship,” and the “night” back into “one-night stand.”

heh, I think I’m going to scream.

Damn, Rico! You are 74%

dateable! Attractive and confident, witty and charming, a healthy ambrosia-based diet… you’re wanted in the 48 contiguous states, you slayer. Call me. Seduce me. Make me a woman (or man.) Not only do you know how to turn a girl’s (or guy’s) engines on, but you also know how to oil, lube and rotate it. You put the “elation” back into “relationship,” and the “night” back into “one-night stand.”

I think I did rather well, so what’s to go on a date then?:moogle:

92% Damn J-Lo

And I haven’t been on a date why?

You should all stop taking this test so seriously. I mean, if you got a ninety something and you haven’t been on a date or you got a fourty something and you’ve been on LOTS of dates it doesn’t mean anything. For one, Spark isn’t exactly 100% serious. Also, any test has errors in it, and so you may very well be quite datable.

Also, don’t get discouraged if you haven’t had a date. I’m suprised I’M saying this, as I’m a man who likes to bitch and moan about all of the problems I create. But the truth of the matter is if you seek, you shall find (eventually).

Originally posted by Cloth Hat
[b]82%

Lord, that was the weirdest test ever. What was up with all the shrimp answers? [/b]

It’s because shrimp are sexy. I got an 80 something or other. I didn’t really pay attention to the score :stuck_out_tongue:

The answer about tasering your date was unnervingly accurate.

77%. O_o And I was trying to tell the stupid machine that I’m not really interested on going on dates. 8p

:frowning: 51% maybe. Wow and how right they are for I’ve never had a date ;p. Grr silly college people making silly quizzes. :moogle: Doesn’t everyone love a moogle? with the exception of the moogle killer, jenova witness or something. Nobody loves me i think im gonna cry boohoo! ;p yeah right

78% not tooooo shabby…
heh, I’ve only been on one date, and that’s cuz I have only wanted to go on one date. so I’m happy where’ I’m at.

Damn, Rico! You are…
84%

dateable! Attractive and confident, witty and charming, a healthy ambrosia-based diet… you’re wanted in the 48 contiguous states, you slayer. Call me. Seduce me. Make me a woman (or man.) Not only do you know how to turn a girl’s (or guy’s) engines on, but you also know how to oil, lube and rotate it. You put the “elation” back into “relationship,” and the “night” back into “one-night stand.”

FUN FACT…

people more dateable than you (4%)
people just as dateable as you (1%)
people less dateable than you (94%)

Damn, Rico! You are…

79%

Damn, Rico! You are…
70%

dateable!

Damn, Rico! You are…
77%

FUN FACT…

people more dateable than you (26%)
people just as dateable as you (3%)
people less dateable than you (70%)

Based on the 1,967,575 submissions before you.

Cool, so I do have a chance to get a date!

65%, dumb quiz, I AM ENGLISH!

Er, how was the taser question unnervingly accurate Dai? =P

Originally posted by Kagon
Er, how was the taser question unnervingly accurate Dai? =P

Er…um…look over there!
tasers Kagon, kisses him, and runs away