Thats' one way to deal with a pedophile...

Originally posted by Ivan
Wait… but if that’s true, how is it that sex manages to work?
It doesn’t, apparently.

Originally posted by Ivan
Wait… but if that’s true, how is it that sex manages to work?

>.>

Well with the fact that laying underneath a man who is uh well doing good things to you and driving you crazy with sexual pleasure is not the same as getting elbowed by some random person walking by in the school hallways.

And like it helps if the guy has a good chest. Very much so.

(Serious answer, probably depends on the girl, the guy and the situation, I don’t know)

Yar, if you read any more of this thread I’m gonna give you an unscheduled meeting with my mallet!

… Funny, I was about to ask you to give me one.

…what an idiot! Doesn’t he know that girls can kick his ass? Especially school girls.

Originally posted by BahamutXero
…what an idiot! Doesn’t he know that girls can kick his ass? Especially school girls.

I agree, my sister seems to love attacking my friends and once almost drowned one of them.

I’m getting scared of my own kind…

Humans are rather violent.

Considering that [some] catholic schoolgirls are the ones that grow up to be NUNS, bruthaman shoulda known not to fuck with God’s future wives. They be some some angry militant chicks, yo.

All prayer and no sex makes Jill a dull girl…

And all that unspent sexual energy, and all the angst of looking forward to a LIFETIME of not letting yourself get it on, well, it’s gotta have an outlet, and violent outbursts on those who are doing something publically sexual make for good targets.

Especially if they’re a pedophile or some other sexual deviant that society has said it’s “Okay” to hate on and punish.

Woulden’t call it a pedophile, more of a pervert…

Catholic school girls are, by default, unimpressed by exposureists. I do not find this particularly surprising, though I do find it funny that he got it at the hands (or hard shoes) of the very children he was trying to ‘turn on.’

Imbeciles… pure and utter imbeciles…

As far as the law is concerned, school girls ARE school girls, even when they kick. Furthermore, they were provoked.

Girls can be evil. That’s all I have to say.

… No matter what I do, I’ll prove your point, won’t I?

Apparently.

Originally posted by Chris StarShade
[b]Catholic school girls are, by default, unimpressed by exposureists. I do not find this particularly surprising, though I do find it funny that he got it at the hands (or hard shoes) of the very children he was trying to ‘turn on.’

Imbeciles… pure and utter imbeciles…

As far as the law is concerned, school girls ARE school girls, even when they kick. Furthermore, they were provoked. [/b]

flashing someone is no good reason to be put in the hospital by an angry mob. the person is obviously disturbed. i hate the world.

Originally posted by Pierson
[b]Those violent catholics again…

(j/k :P)

/prepares self for beating at hands of Catholic RPGC’ers. [/b]

Well, I’m in a good mood having just returned from a two day long retreat to DC (from Pittsburgh), so I’ll let it slide. Besides, there aren’t that many Catholic RPGCers to begin with.

Originally posted by KaiserVonAlmasy
[b]Considering that [some] catholic schoolgirls are the ones that grow up to be NUNS, bruthaman shoulda known not to fuck with God’s future wives. They be some some angry militant chicks, yo.

And all that unspent sexual energy, and all the angst of looking forward to a LIFETIME of not letting yourself get it on, well, it’s gotta have an outlet, and violent outbursts on those who are doing something publically sexual make for good targets.

Especially if they’re a pedophile or some other sexual deviant that society has said it’s “Okay” to hate on and punish.[/b]

Catholic schoolgirls are notoriously promiscuous.

Thou hast dishonored the name of female Catholic schoolchildren…

DRAW THY COLT .45 HEATHEN!

Originally posted by KaiserVonAlmasy
[b]Considering that [some] catholic schoolgirls are the ones that grow up to be NUNS, bruthaman shoulda known not to fuck with God’s future wives. They be some some angry militant chicks, yo.

[/b]
But that’s to say sex is a necessary thing.

Originally posted by Chris StarShade
[b]Thou hast dishonored the name of female Catholic schoolchildren…

DRAW THY COLT .45 HEATHEN! [/b]

Seems like this issue would resolve better if just you drew your Colt, I really don’t want to delve any further into the issue. And I’m not a heathen, I’m a good boy.

Originally posted by Nulani
Don’t forget that males have a fatal physical disadvantage. A silly place to place them really, they’re so easy to hit.

Oh well, gee, I guess I’m such an idiot for putting them there, it’s so obvious now I should place them in a more protected position. Boy, is my face red.

Originally posted by Yar Kramer
Girls can be evil. That’s all I have to say.

Girls being evil is a law of nature

… Aww, what the hell. [WHAMF WHAMF WHAMFs Yar and Vyse]

Originally posted by demigod

So that’s what the other 90% who don’t become nuns do.

Which might explain why they were in such a hurry to rush this guy?

/sound rimshot.wav